December 21, 2014 | 760 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by PiaR

I have used almost the whole bottle of this. I usually tire of a product if I don't see results, but this feels so good going on that I stuck with it. I have noticed that the appearance of the pores on the side of my nose have improved substantially. I will definately repurchase this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by autumn78

I've only had this for a week, but I'm really not noticing any difference in my skin. I'm not really in the age category for this ( i'm 26 yrs old ) but I was hoping it would do something along the lines of good for the eighteen usd that i paid for it. i honestly got more out of L'Oreal's transformance than this stuff, but i'll keep trying it for the sake of the reviewers.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 12:16:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only difference this has to the original is that it's really fragrance free, which I appreciated; however, the product still did not work for me.

I've been using this product around my eyes for months, waiting for some sort of difference to appear. Now that it's gotten drier in the wintertime, I thought I would use it on my entire face. Big mistake!!! I've broken out over my entire face. I am not one of those to subscribe to the "you need to break out first to remove all of the impurities that are deep inside your skin" theory; I believe the silicone in the serum broke me out since I have oily, acne-prone skin.

I realize I'm in the minority, but this product did absolutely nothing (positive) for my skin but plug up some oil glands and give me the worst break-out I've had since I got a facial at Clarins with Lotus Oil. I can't even use this as a makeup primer because, besides clogging my pores and making me break out, it begins to peel and flake as soon as I apply the foundation (wet or dry); it makes no difference whether I apply the makeup immediately after the ORS or I give it time to absorb. Sadly, the more expensive EL Idealist works better for me (although I understand there aren't any peptides or anything in it, just sugar acids) as a skin treatment as well as a primer. I will not be purchasing this again. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2005 11:18:00 AM More reviews by katehoo

I've been using this "serum" as a daily moisturizer for about three weeks now, and my skin has never felt softer or looked healthier. I'm in my late twenties and have tried virtually every department store and drugstore moisturizer to combat the fine lines that are beginning to creep insidiously across my face. Most products I've tried so far have managed to cause break-outs or irritation. But, Regenerist provides the perfect level of moisture while making my skin feel softer and smoother - without causing break-outs. My skin looks younger and healthier - glowing, even. I highly recommend for those with sensitive, combination skin in search of age-defying products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2005 11:28:00 AM More reviews by scraps

I just started to use this..Although, I was skeptical at first since my skin lately has been behaving badly...I figured how bad can it get....well, I think it is starting to work it's magic on me...my blemishes have faded a bit and so far wearing under my makeup has been a good move this morning...my powder foundation has stayed put and no oil slick..this stuff just may be ok....will update as I contine using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2005 10:29:00 AM More reviews by LizzieDahlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is combo/dry and sensitive. I am an NC 20 with small pores, i'm 23. That said, i love this serum.. my all time favorite is Biotherm Source therapie, but honestly, that stuff is a little pricey for what it is. This stuff does the same thing for me and is much cheaper (17-18 dollars US). I started using this because my skin turns over slowly and i need something that will help exfoliate without being harsh like glycolic acid. Whatever this does, i like it.. when i began using it i was healing from a breakout caused by DDF 10% Glycolic Moisturizer (boo) and milia caused by Cetaphil lotion (boo again).. this has sped up the recovery process and lets me use a lighter weight moisturizer, which is great. I would recommend this, but i cant comment on the anti-aging benefits as i'm still pretty young.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2004 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Libbycam

I really like this product! I have used OoO Regenerist Fragrance-free Serum for 6+ months & continue to use it day and night. The texture is soft and velvety on my skin. Foundation/Tinted sunscreen applies smoothly over the serum (doesn't roll or drag). Surprizingly, this product does not cause me to breakout, which is the number 1 test for a skin product! I attribute the rosy glow in my cheeks that I recently noticed from using this OoO Serum!! Now that's one fabulous result! I usually use high-end skin care, but after faithful use of this serum, I will continue to repurchase & use it and spend the extra $ on something fun like lipgloss! >^,,^<

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2004 2:09:00 PM More reviews by oprcntangl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love love this serum. I started using it because most moisturizers were too heavy for my oily skin, and I though this would be better. My acne has cleared up and the tone and texture of my skin has evened out. I will now not even think twice about walking out the door without makeup when I used to not even go to the grocery without it! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 11:51:00 AM More reviews by mahirsch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this serum and my skin is sensitive. I notice it helps the fine lines around my eyes. I think it is because it contains matrixyl. Most products that contain matrixyl cost a lot more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by b4byb33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First I was really happy with this product. It goes on nice, and my face has never been as smooth as while using this. It is moisturizing enough for my dry spots and doesn't make my T zone shiny either. BUT! I have noticed that it does leave a 'film' on my face, meaning that if i rubbed or scratched my face it looked like the cream was peeling off. And after two weeks of using it, I have noticed improvements in my skin texture, but also noticed twice as many blackheads as before. I am only 24 and I know this has been intended for mature skin....I would not buy it again. If you are looking for an oil free product I don't think you should try this one.