Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinleate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Acohol.

on 10/5/2005 12:10:00 PM

I really like this product. I have mature, dry, sensitive, roseacea skin and have never gotten any irritation, breakouts or milia from this. I use this at night and the Regenerist Enhancing Lotion with UV protection in the day. It has a nice light matte finish and does leave my skin nice and soft. It is generally quite nicely fragrance free but occasionally, when applying to wet skin from the shower I get this weird smell of wild onions! It goes away after a few minutes, but it's rather bizarre.
I've gone through 2-3 bottles of each of the above products over the last 6 months or so. They both last pretty long, so the price isn't outrageous at all -especially considering this has worked better than any expensive department store item I've tried. There were no miracles here (are there really any?) but I do think that some of my lines have softened a bit and my skin tone tends to be more even and less prone to redness. However it took at least a month or so of regular use for anything to be really noticeable (I think that's the case with most of these products - we tend to give up on them too soon!)

on 9/1/2005 11:25:00 AM

I also noticed that this serum is recommended by Paula Begoun. I'm really glad she did, because after just a couple of nights (I use this only at nighttime and I alternate with the Total Effects Night Cream) it did wonders on my skin. My skintone is much more even and my face looks smooth when I wake up in the morning. I love the fact that it's fragrancefree too. Highly recommended!!!!!

on 8/15/2005 6:15:00 PM

I tried this on a tip from Paula Begoun's "Drugstore Doubles" and I'm really glad I did. I had tried it earlier in the Spring, but my face was too dry. Now that it's summer and I'm oily, this is perfect for me. Doesn't break me out and my pores are looking much smaller. Great stuff!

on 6/25/2005 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have oily skin that tends to break out pretty easily. Surprisingly, this product has worked very well for me. I've been using this for over a month and have had no breakouts as a result. Furthermore, my skin looks and feels smoother than ever before. I'm very pleased with the results and will repurchase when I run out. Since I only apply this at night, I can't say how it would feel under makeup, but I've heard it works great as a primer. I'm thrilled to finally have found something that works for my skin, and for a great price, too.

on 6/6/2005 4:17:00 PM

A great overnight treatment for my combination skin -- better than Estee Lauder's Idealist, for a fraction of the price. I'm 50 years old and have been using it for about 18 months now, and my skin has never looked better. 1 or 2 nights a week, I substitute Olay's Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream (beta hydroxy complex) for exfoliation, just to cover all the bases.

ugh! I really wanted this to work for me after hearing all the great reviews, unfortunately I must be in the minority. I put this on in the AM, and by the afternoon, I had little bumps/clogged pores ALL over my face!!!! I usually only have the occasional breakout too. *sigh* Am hoping my skin will clear up soon and that this was just an allergic reaction.

on 3/8/2005 4:53:00 PM

I have used almost the whole bottle of this. I usually tire of a product if I don't see results, but this feels so good going on that I stuck with it. I have noticed that the appearance of the pores on the side of my nose have improved substantially. I will definately repurchase this one!

on 2/2/2005 10:30:00 PM

I've only had this for a week, but I'm really not noticing any difference in my skin. I'm not really in the age category for this ( i'm 26 yrs old ) but I was hoping it would do something along the lines of good for the eighteen usd that i paid for it. i honestly got more out of L'Oreal's transformance than this stuff, but i'll keep trying it for the sake of the reviewers.

on 1/20/2005 12:16:00 PM

The only difference this has to the original is that it's really fragrance free, which I appreciated; however, the product still did not work for me.

I've been using this product around my eyes for months, waiting for some sort of difference to appear. Now that it's gotten drier in the wintertime, I thought I would use it on my entire face. Big mistake!!! I've broken out over my entire face. I am not one of those to subscribe to the "you need to break out first to remove all of the impurities that are deep inside your skin" theory; I believe the silicone in the serum broke me out since I have oily, acne-prone skin.

I realize I'm in the minority, but this product did absolutely nothing (positive) for my skin but plug up some oil glands and give me the worst break-out I've had since I got a facial at Clarins with Lotus Oil. I can't even use this as a makeup primer because, besides clogging my pores and making me break out, it begins to peel and flake as soon as I apply the foundation (wet or dry); it makes no difference whether I apply the makeup immediately after the ORS or I give it time to absorb. Sadly, the more expensive EL Idealist works better for me (although I understand there aren't any peptides or anything in it, just sugar acids) as a skin treatment as well as a primer. I will not be purchasing this again. continued >>

on 1/11/2005 11:18:00 AM

I've been using this "serum" as a daily moisturizer for about three weeks now, and my skin has never felt softer or looked healthier. I'm in my late twenties and have tried virtually every department store and drugstore moisturizer to combat the fine lines that are beginning to creep insidiously across my face. Most products I've tried so far have managed to cause break-outs or irritation. But, Regenerist provides the perfect level of moisture while making my skin feel softer and smoother - without causing break-outs. My skin looks younger and healthier - glowing, even. I highly recommend for those with sensitive, combination skin in search of age-defying products.

Popular Treatments (Face)