April 18, 2014 | 1848 users online

Treatments - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2004 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Libbycam

I really like this product! I have used OoO Regenerist Fragrance-free Serum for 6+ months & continue to use it day and night. The texture is soft and velvety on my skin. Foundation/Tinted sunscreen applies smoothly over the serum (doesn't roll or drag). Surprizingly, this product does not cause me to breakout, which is the number 1 test for a skin product! I attribute the rosy glow in my cheeks that I recently noticed from using this OoO Serum!! Now that's one fabulous result! I usually use high-end skin care, but after faithful use of this serum, I will continue to repurchase & use it and spend the extra $ on something fun like lipgloss! >^,,^<

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2004 2:09:00 PM More reviews by oprcntangl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love love this serum. I started using it because most moisturizers were too heavy for my oily skin, and I though this would be better. My acne has cleared up and the tone and texture of my skin has evened out. I will now not even think twice about walking out the door without makeup when I used to not even go to the grocery without it! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 11:51:00 AM More reviews by mahirsch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this serum and my skin is sensitive. I notice it helps the fine lines around my eyes. I think it is because it contains matrixyl. Most products that contain matrixyl cost a lot more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by b4byb33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First I was really happy with this product. It goes on nice, and my face has never been as smooth as while using this. It is moisturizing enough for my dry spots and doesn't make my T zone shiny either. BUT! I have noticed that it does leave a 'film' on my face, meaning that if i rubbed or scratched my face it looked like the cream was peeling off. And after two weeks of using it, I have noticed improvements in my skin texture, but also noticed twice as many blackheads as before. I am only 24 and I know this has been intended for mature skin....I would not buy it again. If you are looking for an oil free product I don't think you should try this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ultimagrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have to say that I love the packaging on this one. Anything in a pump is good in my book.

So far I'm just using this at night and still sticking to my Pond's Dramatic Results Skin Brightening Cream in the morning. I used the OoO Serum under my makeup yesterday and, unfortunately, it slid right off. At any rate, it makes my skin feel silky smooth. I don't think I've been using it long enough to notice any dramatic results - so far I just like how it makes my skin feel and like that it doesn't seem to break me out.

**UPDATE - After using this for about a week it's breaking me out - clogging pores and creating blackheads. Bummer.....cause this stuff makes my face feel so smooth. Back to the drawing board.**

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2004 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Aneokly

I have been using this for about 2 weeks morning and evening. I have seen a significant improvement in my skin. It is smoother and the little lines by my eyes are not quite as noticeable. It is not greasy and the pump is nice and neat. I tried the Clinique repairwear and this is much better (cheaper too)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2004 3:13:00 AM More reviews by dancing_girl

I really LOVE this stuff. I am nearly done with my second bottle. It had noticeably reduced the fine lines on my forehead, which is exactly what I wanted it to do.

It goes on so smoothly and feels very light. The fragrance-free version is great because the original fragrance is too perfumey.

My skin is mostly normal, tending toward the dry side. I can wear this on its own if my skin is having a "normal" day, but it needs a moisturizer over it if my skin is feeling "dry." I wear it every morning and night.

For comparison, I also like the Origins White Tea gel (I think it's a gel, but maybe it's a serum). That has a similar silky feel. I did not notice a reduction in the fine lines, but I only had a small sample so didn't use it for long.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this in the mail and went ahead and use it and it made my skin all itchy and red and started to cause it to break out - it was awful!! It took a few days after I stopped using this for my skin to calm down and return to normal. The rest of the sample went straight to the trash. Thank goodness I didn't waste my money on this!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by LuxeD

When I first used this I thought it was great. After just a couple of days my skin looked luminous and more even-toned. But then, as with many cell-rejuvinating products, my rosacea couldn't handle it and it was too irritating for me. I think was also beginning to clog my pores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 1:35:00 PM More reviews by rlop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to rave about this product. Thank you Olay for giving us this fragrance free version, the original scent was just so intrusive and go on my nerves. This serum is amazing. I've been using for about a month now and it really works at smoothing and resurfacing your skin so there are no dry spots. I can easily compare it to using a AHA/BHA without getting any irritation at all. This is well work the $17 I paid for it. Highly recommend, this has already turned my skin around and I use such a tiny bit on my face 1x a day and experienced no problems just benefits. Edit: 1/04 still using it and absolutely loving it.