July 25, 2014 | 965 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by yaiza123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Im not 100% sure what to think of this mascara. I got a sample of this in a glossybox. This mascara promises to give length and boy it does. My eyelashes became huge! Totally reached my eyebrows and everything :P But it just looked a bit weird, It seperates the lashes nicely, so I cant really put my finger on it. Its probably the fact that they still look a bit thin. Sort of a spiderleg kinda look. After trying I put a volumizing mascara on top which looked much better. So if you have this problem too, that might work :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by bookwithoutwords

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Quick Take: volumizing, lengthening, defining, long-wearing
This is the one that made me fall in love with Clinique mascaras! I have very oily skin and every mascara I ever tried made me look like a racoon after an hour, until I got a High Impact sample during Clinique Bonus Days. I'm now a lifelong devotee!
High Impact makes beautifully defined lashes that never smudge or flake, the formula is just perfect for any occasion! I must admit I use Lash Power when I want a more subtle, totally waterproof fringe (at the gym) and I prefer High Definition when I want major lash drama (hot dates). High Impact strikes somewhere in-between: a little drama, a pretty fringe, long-wearing too. If I'm traveling, this is the one I bring because it's really perfect for night, day, anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedbeauty

The biggest plus factor for me about this product is the fact it washes off so easily! All you need is soap and water. I can't tell you how many eye lashes I have lost over the years from trying to rub off clumpy, gunky mascara. The reason for the 3 stars is that this mascara does little for my eyelashes in terms of making them stand out. I mean isn't that the whole point of wearing mascara?!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by annabella88

Awful - clumpy thick and hard to apply product -
Chemical smell and irritates my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I decided to buy a full size of this after I fell in love with the sample. This is a dry formula and I love it for that. It's also easy to remove bc I notice the steam from my shower completely removes the mascara. No need to use makeup remover if using this mascara. It makes my short lashes appear twice their length. I think it's around $15 and that's not bad for a high-end product. Some drugstore mascaras go for $10 so $15 is really not that bad. I love this and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by smilewinklovearielle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have gone through 2 tubes of this mascara. I haven't tried many mascaras, but I keep choosing this one. I love it. It can look natural. It can look dramatic. You can build it up. It works for me. The only con is that it doesn't hold a curl very well because it's a little wet. But that won't stop me from buying this again. It doesn't flake or smudge, and it lasts all day for me. I can't say it's my HG yet, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by asrkang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got to try this product in a sample I received from Clinique. I used this mascara for so long, and decided to avoid the fact that it still left smudges under my eyes after a few hours (please note that I have extremely oily skin). It definitely does give the lashes more volume, while still holding the curl, but I would not pay full price for this mascara, because of the smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by mareihcrooz

Haha so I was not blessed with gorgeous luscious lashes but this mascara helps give that allusion. I was using the Maybelline Colosall Volume before switching to Clinique. The only downside is that I don't like paying $16 plus tax for a tube of mascara butttttttt I will be buying this again. I love how pretty it makes my lashes look without flaking or looking trashy. I use this along with the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara and my lashes look BANGIN'!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by hiddencat2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this mascara. I tried it out as a deluxe sample and thought it was really smeary- until I realized that the concealer I was using was making ALL mascara smear under my eyes. I like how sooty and glossy the black is, it volumizes and defines without being clumpy, it stays well and it washed off easily. Doesn't irritate my eyes either.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by kriselise84

I am a mascara nut! I love to try different ones all the time and sometimes even combine them for certain looks I am going for when I go out. I usually always have to own L'Oreal voluminous in carbon black. Well I bought a Clinique GWP recently and received a free full size tube of this mascara. I had tried my friends year ago and forgot abt this awesome product. I have okay lashes, but not too full or long just kinda in-between. To me this a build-able product. I can go from everyday work wear to night out lash out. It does not clump after two layers like some drugstore brands and it is not so dark it looks fake. I love it! It's build-able, non-clumpy, gives me volume and length, and DOES NOT IRRITATE my eyes (most drugstore brands do). Will def. keep this with my must have L'Oreal on hand at all times!