July 29, 2014 | 1602 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have medium-long, wavy, FRIZZY, thinning hair (gotta luv genetic's and age, eh!?!). I must say that w/the thinning of this MANE of hair I have LOTS of it! Conditioning Balm has long been a fav. of mine and my hair. I do try and use other shamp. & cond. besides this one, however I always come back to this one. And it gives a great "repeat" performance score for my hair. The scent is really great, consistency is good and if I didn't get so excited to be using it once again I wouldn't use more product than necessary on moi's hair. OCD kicks in with this stuff. I know, I need help. ;-) No excess build up, no drying out this mane of mine, no scalp/skin adverse reactions on this very sensitive gal. It's not cheap, but it is worth it for me as it deliver's applause from me every time I return to using this conditioner. Thumbs wayyy up on this one! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 4:06:00 AM More reviews by producjunkiee

If only I could afford to by this all the time. My hair is thick and wavy, and passed my shoulders, and this is the best conditioner I have ever found. Makes my hair soft and keeps my frizz down without feeling weighed down. Also greatly reduced my split ends from using a flat iron. Love it love it love it. Smells great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ktbzee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a staple for my shower! I stock up eyery time Beauty Brands has its Liter Sale, at $10.98 you can't really beat it! The only think I am not a fan of is the packaging. It comes in a tub with a screw top lid so water would get into it if I wasn't really careful. I am not taking off a lippie though because I bought the pump that fits on the top for about $1. This is a great moisturixing conditioner I use every few days. I don't have problems using it on a daily basis and often do when I travel, but I have about 5 conditioners in the shower and I like to rotate them. Highly Reccomended!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by SadSadie

This is a wonderful conditioner that really does the trick. It's moisturizing and helps protect the ends of your hair, yet it doesn't get overly goopy or heavy (even though it looks like it could in the package). Again, it isn't cheap, but a little goes a LONG way, so really, it's probably a better deal than the drugstore crap that doesn't work and leaves your hair looking slimy and limp.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by SlowRnB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great conditioner for summer time. The pool water, lake water, humidity and sun do a number on my hair, yet you could never tell after I condition my hair with this stuff. It's good and thick and very moisturizing, yet it rinses clean and doesn't weigh hair down. The first time I used it, my boyfriend touched my hair and complimented how soft it was. Not to mention this stuff smells great. It keeps my hair shiny and moisturized and looking very healthy. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2008 1:40:00 AM More reviews by krista187

One of my favorite condiotners!
this one is for normal-dry hair
(the ultra-hydrant is for dry-damaged hair)
and the smell is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by beautgal

This is a fabulous conditioner. I used it exclusively for about 7 years, until I moved into my current place which has such crazy hardwater that I had to switch to a heavier one. When I move I'll come back to this, though! Pretty scent, amazing detangler that turned my long, tangle-prone, medium-fine hair into pure silk with every use. Never weighed my hair down, and made it super shiny and healthy. I'd recommend to anyone - or at least, to anyone not living in an apartment with 80 year old pipes...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Missy_Girl

This is a wonderful conditioner. I've searched high and low for a good conditioner and this stuff works magic on my med length/med thick hair. It hydrates and tames my very dry ends without leaving me with an oily scalp. I alternate this with the Ultra Hydrating Balm during the week and I'm having great results. I love the whole Biolage Hydrating line. Oh and it smells FABULOUS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I LOVE this stuff! Makes my hair shiny, managable, soft, smooth, easy to detangle. Wonderful and it does all of that cone-free! The smell is amazing and stays in the hair. I like how thick this product is. You don't squirt out that much and a little goes a long way. One of my HG's.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a good conditioner but i have had equally good results form much cheaper brands.