July 25, 2014 | 1275 users online

Sunscreen - Clinique - Super City Block SPF 25

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2003 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Lady_Windermere

Very matte for a sunscreen. One cannot tell that one is wearing it. However, it made me feel like I was not fully sun protected
It is tinted and although it does not show, it does rub off onto collars just like foundation.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading a review by Paula B. and this product was a Paula's Pick. I did not have very good luck with it. I broke out within two days. It also goes on very dry and it not easy to add make-up afterwards. Though some women sware by this product for me it was a problem. Will definately not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by chinagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my umpteenth tube of this stuff.I practically bathe in this stuff.I'm very pale and have extremely oily zit prone skin and for some reason this has never broken me out.I put it all over my face,even the eye area,and makeup glides over it.I even use a tiny bit when I go out at night because it evens out my skin so well.Unless I find something that works just as well but cheaper,I'll keep using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2003 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lj6380

I finally found a suncreen for my oily/acne prone skin. And because of the products I use to (try to) treat my acne, I definitely need sunscreen! I can wear it under make-up, or even by itself - with a little powder on a good day, or when working out. I'm even on my second tube!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2003 6:56:00 PM More reviews by MkChic

This broke me out like crazy the day after i used it. The reason I gave it a four is because it probably works well for drier skin types because my mom loves it and never uses any other sunscreen but this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2003 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Pink2003

Overall, this is the best sunscreen I have ever used. This is my third or fourth tube. I love the texture of this sunscreen and love about the fact that it doesn't make my skin oily at all. Because I get tanned very well and I don't like it, I need to rely on this throughout the year. I believet this also has some type of antioxidant ingredients, which always helps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2003 10:47:00 AM More reviews by CurlsExperiment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this product! After trying countless brands and formulations of sunscreens for my very fair, normal to dry, sensitive and acne prone skin, I have found my HG!
This is slightly tinted, and while I was afraid it would be too dark for my skin (most tinted moisturizers, even in the lightest shade, are) it is light enough. The tint disappears, but leaves a smooth, matte finish. I only apply powder after this and my skin looks almost flawless.
The SPF is great for my very fair skin and I have had absolutely no irritation with it. I can actually apply it around my eyes and it doesn't burn or sting like many other sunscreens did.
The tube is very convenient, it stands upright on its metal cap and dispenses easily without making any mess.
This product is more expensive than I am used to paying for sunscreen (about $15 for 1.7oz), but I am completely willing to pay the price for this wonderful product. No more irritated skin and white cast for me.
Love Super City Block!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2003 3:53:00 PM More reviews by hutchepsut

I like this one, though the physical sunblock like this might be a little bit too occlusive for my oily, acne prone skin. I suspect it might be one of causes of my pimples sometimes.
(oh well ! I am allegic to Parsol 1789, so I have no choice I guess)

Update: I now switch to MD formulation instead. Supercity is too heavy for my oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2003 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Fiend

Nice creamy texture. Still can't understand why its tinted?
Anyways - i'm not big on sunscreen because i always forget to use it!
This one is nice, but i would like to purchase Ultraceuticals Antioxidant Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 8:18:00 PM More reviews by koolkatz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABsolutely love it. I have quite oily skin, and this goes on pretty much dry. Also adds a touch of colour to your skin. May not feel too good for ppl with dry skin. Doesn't cause breakouts.