The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

on 2/22/2006 11:20:00 AM

i liked this product but i've forgotten the price so i marked it as 3(medium)i think this really cleaned my face leaving it feeling really great!!although i didnt clear up my spots but i wud buy this agen!!

on 1/23/2006 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't like the smell and it doesn't do anything.

on 1/6/2006 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Absolutely rubbish! What's this supposed to do?? Did nothing for me. Plus I hate the smell!

on 12/6/2005 12:09:00 PM

i really like this mask. i use it once/twice a week, and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. i wouldn't say it really clears up my spots, but it definately doesnt break me out. it isnt too drying for me (i have oily skin), but i wouldnt recommend it for those who have sensitive/dry skin. oh, and also, it says on the packet to leave it on for 10mins, but i dont feel like thats long enough for it it do much, so i tend to leave it on for around 20mins.

on 11/10/2005 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe how horrible this product is. I used it once, I broke me out. I thought that was normal because it was my first time using it. I used it again a week later, it broke me out again. Being the sucker for punishment that I am, I tried it one more time a week after that, and now I have the most horrible, painful pimples I have ever had on my face. Normally when I break out, the pimples small and go away in a day or two, but after using this product, I broke out so bad with gross, painful and HUGE pimples. If anyone says this product works well for them, they can HAVE my jar of it...otherwise, into the trash it goes.

on 9/30/2005 8:47:00 PM

i started using this a year ago, and continue to use it once a week to keep things calm...my first tub lasted me the whole year, and it is great for calming my skin down. also, i like to use it for on-the-spot treatment of surprises...just dab a little on overnight, and by the morning my pimples shrink and are less painful. i definitely recommend it...worth the $12!

on 9/11/2005 10:06:00 AM

seems like this mask is not getting a good rating of over 4. well, i have been using this mask for about a year. I must say it does not perform miracles but it is good. It is soothing, calms the skin and reduce inflammation. Whenever i have pimples, i will layer this on and leave it for about 20 mins. my pimples will then become less painful after that application. i will definitely keep one tub of this mask by my side, comes in handy whenever i need something to soothe angry and painful pimples. To me, it works like a pimple cream in the form of a mask. lastly, I have combination skin and this mask does not dry out my skin too.

on 9/5/2005 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it soothes my skin and calms my breakouts. it's like a spa experience in my own home. I LOVE IT!!!! however, i can't use it too often as it tends to irritate and make me break out. but the result is almost miraculous if i only used it say once in 2 weeks.

on 8/26/2005 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The jar (100ml) is enough to last me for some time as it's only meant to be use twice a week at the most, so I don't think I will buy this again. It does give me instant results such as less redness on my face, but the fact that it advertises it to be tea tree oil is misleading as it's on the last few ingredients, hardly an active component of the mask! Takes one lippie off for that, otherwise it would be a 4. Make sure not to layer it on, because it will *sting*! But it does feel nice and soothing and I do have big problems with red blemished skin, but for others with the same problem as me, don't rely on it to cure the problem, just a nice treat for the skin imo. :)

on 8/20/2005 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used it for 3 weeks now and I think it is actually working! I am prone to break-outs, and since using this product, there has definately been less emerging pimples.

Popular Masks