November 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Halo_Fourteen

I thought this mask was pretty good because it felt cool and soothing to my skin. I usually buy those masks that u apply and it literally feels like its sucking your face its so tight, this mask in paticualr does not do that so it feels like its not working. Maybe cause it says it doesnt dry. I liked that it didnt break me out although i think my acne days are over except for around that time of month. Whatever little bumps i may have didnt seem any smaller but may work over a longer period of time. Tea tree oil is extremly good for blemished skin and its natural so i would buy it again, but if u like those clay oil sucking masks than i dont recommend this mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 9:26:00 PM More reviews by pretty_pink13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this mask was really good. Like all body shop products, I thought this mask did a good job of clearing my acne and it was really invigorating. I greatly suffer from acne and have taken accutane. This stuff really worked for me and was nice and relaxing to use. I love the body shop and I think they do a great job with their products!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2005 11:49:00 PM More reviews by AnonAnon217

Ugh. I so wanted this mask to work because it had an invigorating and relaxing smell, and I liked that it didn't dry out after ten minutes.
UNFORTUNATELY, this mask did not help my acne - in fact I think it made me break out. I would not recommend this to anyone with acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2005 9:59:00 PM More reviews by SunBurst25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't really notice any change in my skin as far as controlling oil and breakouts. It did make my skin soft after, though. One good thing was that I've had this for a long time and haven't even used half of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 5:57:00 AM More reviews by snooby711

this is one of my fav masks from the body shop. it feels cool and calming when i put it on.
i leave it on for around 2 hours until it dries, the instructions said the mask does not dry, but it actually does, just have to wait a bit longer than the suggested time. and after i rinse it off, my skin feels really clean and smooh.
i think that only when it completely dries, it clears out pimples.
it is a bit difficult to wash, i suggest wash it off with hands, as if u use a face washer, it turns the washer to green.
i use this mask once every 10 days or so.. when i do get pimples, i just dab some of the tea tree oil mask on the spot, and leave it on all day.. (i only do that when im home..^^) it reduces the spot, redness.. and helps to dry it up..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Rainbow_Dim

The color and packaging is cute, the smell isn't bad and skin feels good after using it, but it made me break out with small pimples afterward and I don't need that.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2004 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Miss_Blue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it love it love it! This mask is gentle yet deep cleaning. It made my oily skin feel fresh and clean after using it and did a good job getting rid of acne that I already had. Hurray! I'm in love!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2004 10:15:00 AM More reviews by bobo_32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i wuite like the product, it left my face quite soft. i dnt hav an adne prone skin, but i stil like using tea tree products. il recomend it to anynoe :D

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2004 3:42:00 PM More reviews by yaoyao810216

I got oil skin. This product is horrible. When it on my face, I feel it just like burning my skin. It made me very nervous. After it my face became red specially at the acne area. I give it 2 but 1, the only reason is, it well come dnow after few hours and it' not very dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2004 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Lilstace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This face mask works wonders for my skin! I tend to apply little bits here and there when I have a breakout and it takes away all the redness and soothes the spots.

Easy to use and non sticky at all.