The Body Shop Body Butter - Cocoa Butter

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Cyclopentasiloxane (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Fragrance (Fragrance), MethylPARABEN (Preservative), PropylPARABEN (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Caramel (Colour), Yellow 5 (Colour)

on 7/16/2003 11:19:00 PM

I don't know why I didn't try this before. I put some on as I was walking out of TBS, and hours later, my skin still felt soft, and the sweet scent was still there. I bought the smaller tub, and carry with me everywhere.

on 7/8/2003 11:13:00 PM

love this! the smell is so yummy. leaves my skin really smooth. great for at-home indulgence... make me feel pampered!

on 6/28/2003 8:16:00 PM

Very moisturizing but smells too too sweet, I prefer Nut or Mango. I can still smell this at the end of the day but luckly, the sweetness mellows.

on 6/11/2003 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought the mini pot of this and I really love it! Its so creamy, just like butter. It leaves skin soft and moisturized and the scent is heavenly! A little chocolatey. I love this stuff. It is expensive, $16 for the full size pot, but if you have the money and are looking for a heavy duty awesome smelling cream, this one shoud be it!

on 5/25/2003 2:45:00 PM

I really didn't like the smell of ths when I first boufght it. It smelled so much like cocoa butter that I almost returned it. So sweet and food-like, really not my favorite. But as I started to use it, I really grew to like it, so much so, that when I was running low and scraping out the last bits from the tub, I realized that I was really going to miss it- the scent and the moisture it provides. I like the scent now, it's comforting and warm all at the same time. I've just bought another tub, so I guess you could say that I've grown to love the scent and the cream! Just lovely.

on 4/9/2003 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! It is so smooth and creamy and smells so comforting. It has completely cured my beyond-hope cracked, dry feet. I love it love it! I will definitely be adding more of these to my collection.

Love, love love this moisturizer. It makes my 40 year old skin feel so soft and smooth. And the smell is wonderful. I also bought Nut - I'm not sure which I'll like better but for now I love them both. I just wish I had tried them during the winter when my skin was desperate. Oh well, I'll be ready for next winter :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

kind of expensive (16$) but totally worth it. it smells slightly of chocolate to me (it *could* be my imagination) :) it compliments the vanilla perfume oil i just bought with it very well! it's a light and non offensive scent, that will not work against a fragrance/perfume. it has a fresh and clean scent to it that reminds me of sunkissed skin. i'm very impressed and amazed with it's moisturizing and skin quenching qualities as well - this is something i have not been able to find in any other product. something tells me i'm going to be spending a little more time in tbs and a little less time in b&bw :X continued >>

on 3/31/2003 12:17:00 PM

This stuff is DIVINE! Has the best smell--like chocolate and vanilla. Sinks right in, much better than my Origins White Tea body cream (which I love, but doesn't absorb well). Will keep this forever!

on 3/25/2003 3:07:00 AM

I *love* this stuff. It moisturizes so well, leaving me soft and smooth all day. And for the best part -- it smells just like chocolate -- absolutely divine. A definite must-have!

Top Rated The Body Shop Products