October 22, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter - Cocoa Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2003 8:16:00 PM More reviews by ljlibra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very moisturizing but smells too too sweet, I prefer Nut or Mango. I can still smell this at the end of the day but luckly, the sweetness mellows.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 10:04:00 PM More reviews by JuLieL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the mini pot of this and I really love it! Its so creamy, just like butter. It leaves skin soft and moisturized and the scent is heavenly! A little chocolatey. I love this stuff. It is expensive, $16 for the full size pot, but if you have the money and are looking for a heavy duty awesome smelling cream, this one shoud be it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 2:45:00 PM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't like the smell of ths when I first boufght it. It smelled so much like cocoa butter that I almost returned it. So sweet and food-like, really not my favorite. But as I started to use it, I really grew to like it, so much so, that when I was running low and scraping out the last bits from the tub, I realized that I was really going to miss it- the scent and the moisture it provides. I like the scent now, it's comforting and warm all at the same time. I've just bought another tub, so I guess you could say that I've grown to love the scent and the cream! Just lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 5:47:00 PM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It is so smooth and creamy and smells so comforting. It has completely cured my beyond-hope cracked, dry feet. I love it love it! I will definitely be adding more of these to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 2:32:00 PM More reviews by kathfitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love love this moisturizer. It makes my 40 year old skin feel so soft and smooth. And the smell is wonderful. I also bought Nut - I'm not sure which I'll like better but for now I love them both. I just wish I had tried them during the winter when my skin was desperate. Oh well, I'll be ready for next winter :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

kind of expensive (16$) but totally worth it. it smells slightly of chocolate to me (it *could* be my imagination) :) it compliments the vanilla perfume oil i just bought with it very well! it's a light and non offensive scent, that will not work against a fragrance/perfume. it has a fresh and clean scent to it that reminds me of sunkissed skin. i'm very impressed and amazed with it's moisturizing and skin quenching qualities as well - this is something i have not been able to find in any other product. something tells me i'm going to be spending a little more time in tbs and a little less time in b&bw :X continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 12:17:00 PM More reviews by tnfrench

This stuff is DIVINE! Has the best smell--like chocolate and vanilla. Sinks right in, much better than my Origins White Tea body cream (which I love, but doesn't absorb well). Will keep this forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2003 3:07:00 AM More reviews by skye247

I *love* this stuff. It moisturizes so well, leaving me soft and smooth all day. And for the best part -- it smells just like chocolate -- absolutely divine. A definite must-have!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2003 3:28:00 PM More reviews by ladyshar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Probably my favorite Body Shop product. I use it every night all over my hands, arms, elbows. I love the sent. As everyone has said, it really sinks into your skin without leaving it greasy. Great for after the shower and the smell although nice does not overpower my perfume or cologne. If I could only have one Body Shop product... this is the one I would buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2003 10:38:00 PM More reviews by falldream24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I could choose one product of which to have a lifetime supply, this would be it. After moving to the northwest, my skin experienced total weather shock. I couldn't find anything that would mend my severly dry skin and stop my legs from itching! This was my savior. After about three applications, I was pretty much back to normal. I use this year-round now. The Cocoa Butter is my second favorite (after Sesame). Its scent is very non-distinct after application, and I like it that way.