July 25, 2014 | 1908 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by sfbubbly

A useful tool that separates lashes much better than wider-toothed plastic lash combs. I'm taking off a lippie because the clear base where the comb sits broke off while I was wiping down the comb - two days after I bought it. It was easy to reattach with Krazy Glue, but still shouldn't have happened. My old standby was a cleaned Lancome Definicils wand, but I now prefer this because the comb hygenically folds away and doesn't get touched by anything in your cosmetics bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by LadyChristine

I never thought I'd need a lash comb, but I'm really glad I purchased one. It gets rid of those mascara clumps I get on my lashes and makes almost every mascara workable for me now. The Tweezerman lash comb works well (unlike plastic lash combs I've tried where the tines were too far apart) and I like how it folds into itself making itself very travel-friendly and safe. My only gripe with the lash comb is cleaning in-between the tines.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2005 3:39:00 AM More reviews by pompodore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thank you girls for suggesting I try this product. It is the BEST product ever. A secret for perfect lashes everytime!!! I can't live without this... I have bought another one because I like it so much. Be careful it is sharp, but that's what makes it so good... Love the way it folds up conveniently and protects the teeth. Well done Tweezerman

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 3:51:00 AM More reviews by kimshithuy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These types of eyelash combs are honestly the best in the business! I've had a couple of plastic ones and they never seperated my eyelashes. I bought one of these metal combs from alcone beauty and this was the first time I experienced such a great makeup tool. The tweezerman metal lash comb is my second purchase and it is even better than my other comb because it closes into a comb holder. I poked my hand so many times with the other metal comb and now I have finally found the comb of my dreams. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2005 8:47:00 AM More reviews by bitterspice

Even though I've poked myself in the eye a few times with this thing cause I'm just clumsy - I can't believe I ever lived without this eyelash saving tool before. I never bought a plastic one, I guess I'm lucky to have found the right one from the start!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 1:28:00 PM More reviews by MissMauve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good job, Mr. Tweezerman! No more clumpy lashes. Must-have tool.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2005 2:51:00 AM More reviews by lafrancaise

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This did a GREAT job of combing and separating my fine, delicate lashes. I knocked one lippie off because the plastic cracked on the handle. I will repurchase and see if that was a fluke - I hope so, cuz I'm very happy with the performance of this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 7:58:00 PM More reviews by amarock

I already owned a couple of eyelash combs (plastic one from Annabelle and a metal one from Club Monaco), and I couldn't justify yet another one. Well, the plastic one wasn't cutting it, my metal one got rusty where the teeth meets the plastic handle from repeat washings... so, I just had to get this one. I eyed it at the store for a few weeks (thinking that I could live with the plastic one for now, and because the Tweezerman is $8 CAD) and finally, they had a sale! I got mine for $6 CAD and it is as amazing as I had dreamed it would be. I love the fold away design (my other metal one had a cap, but the teeth would bend pretty easily) and the precision of the teeth makes combing out any clumps a breeze. I wash mine every other day with baby shampoo and a spare toothbrush. I kind of wish the handle of this wasn't white... it looks kind of cheap (now I'm just being picky). Anyhoo. I love how on the back of the package it comes with a warning: do not use this instrument without a mirror. Um yeah, no needle-like apparatus is coming within inches of my eyeballs without the aid of a reflective surface. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2005 4:44:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Oh yes, I will buy it again and already have once (I used my 1st one so much that some teeth came out). Absolutely one of my "must haves" for my daily routine. Get's any little clump and is only about $6.00 at Sally Beauty Supply. Will never, EVER go back to plastic combs again. A winner! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 1:15:00 AM More reviews by JLuv84

This eyelash comb is a staple in my makeup bag. The fine tooth metal comb is awesome at seperating my lashes and picking out clumps. Just watch out cuz it's really sharp and I've poked myself in the eye a few times when I was in a hurry. But, none the less it leaves my lashes beautiful and defined no matter what mascara I use. I think anyone who uses mascara should have this too.