September 17, 2014 | 1713 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by rug06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although pricey, it is my most favorite fragrance ever, and the only one that I can guarantee will elicit comments of delight from strangers. My husband is crazy for it too and we never agree on scent. I will wear this one forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Gia6211

Gorgeous scent! I wore this on my wedding day and everytime I spray it- I think of that day! its very romantic smell and can be worn day or night!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by ndebace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance. I have a long love affair with bergamot and this fragrance has lovely bergamot notes that keep it young and fresh. It is such a lovely fragrance. Incredibly long lasting and concentrated. So much so that, to my own suprise, I tend to like the Eau de Toilette more than the Parfum. I find it wears better for me. To me, this fragrance just says "chic". My only problem with it is that it has become so popular that I now smell it coming and going everywhere - so I don't find myself wearing it as often. But I still absolutely love it. A true timeless classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Bunny84

I love this fragrance it was my very first far grange and it is definately a HG fragrance. It epitomizes sexy femininity I love the depth of the fragrance and its works well on my skin. I do think it is expensive but if you think you cannot get a similar or duplicate of this fragrance and that it does not fade it is definately worth it. I where this in the evenings or in the cold winter when I can snuggle into my scarf and smell it's warming scent. For summer I prefer a lighter fragrance. This fragrance has not changed into a synthetic smell or turned. Absolutely a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by NS10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle! I received this as a Christmas gift a few years ago, and it's taken me a while to really enjoy the scent, at first it seemed too strong for me, but I feel I've grown up since and I like it a lot more now. It's very sophisticated, and as everyone says, sexy. I prefer it to the other perfumes I own. It's gorgeous, and a modern take on the classic Coco scent. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by pipkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wearing this makes me feel sooo sexy!

Im awful at describing smells but the closest I can get is a sharp musky oriental? Ok I said I was awful

Its so damn sexy it should be sold as an aphrodisiac (for me anyway!) I love the way the perfume lasts and you can smell it in your hair and clothes the next day

Sex in a bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by ChennyPenn

Aaaaaah, my first and arguably greatest love. You just can't go wrong with a scent this fresh, classy, and lovely. It's perfect for daytime, and even nighttime if your destination doesn't call for something stronger or muskier.

The only thing I have against this scent (hence the minus one star) is that it's become, in my eyes, a victim of its own success. So many people wear it and love it that whatever person you'll meet will in all likelihood associate you with someone in their past who always wore this perfume.

Needless to say, this is most likely not a good thing.

So, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. But its popularity makes it imperfect, and I will not repurchasing it in the near future.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Vydia11

I love this perfume. I would never think I like it but my husband bought it for me because he likes the smell. I've had it for almost 2 years and gone through more then half a bottle, so for the price it does lasts a while. I did use it every day for a long period of time. I now come back to it everytime I go out and it gives me really nice elegant feeling everytime I wear it. I had uses Chance previously.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ipatieva

After ten years from its first debut i finally gave this perfume a try. My friend has an EDT version of this and i sprayed it on my coat. I really dont have an opinion on this at first but all i know is everytime i go to the department store i will reach for this and spray it on my coat (as if im on auto-pilot). I still dont know weather i like it or not. So i went in here to read reviews and try to find out about the notes. It seems like a lot of people prefer EDP.The next day i tried the EDP and it smells pleasant. I have no intention to buy this as it is expensive but after a few hours walking around the mall the smell keeps on getting nicer and nicer. I still have no intention to buy this but aa soon as i entered the perfume shop i got it(as if im on a trance). So i use this everyday and i love this fragrance even more each day. I think it has to do with the technique on how to apply this as i tried diffrent techniques everyday in order to achieve the long lasting fragrance but not over powering. I realised that the best way for me is when my body tempreature is a bit warm and i spray at the nape of my neck about 3-4 inches away. This way it lasted on me about 8-9 hours. Well i use one spritz on back of my neck and i also spritz it on air and walk through it.
At first this EDP version smells of orange, bergamot, sharp and a bit synthetic on me, however after an hour or so its started to get warmer , a bit spicy and intoxicating, the best for me is after 4 hours of spraying it as it became soft floral, sweet vanilla-ish, a hint of white musk subtle scent on my skin.
Try this first on your skin and let it develope for a few hours and see how it is. I think the most important thing here is to spray this abput 3-4 inches away to get the best result( not too close to skin). I dont know why but it seems to be better smelling that way ( maybe because the whole juice isnt focus on one small area,if that make sense).
Oh and since i love this i got the deodorant as well a week later. My advice is dont really bother buying this as it is quiet weak and theres no really a point as the smell fades away after an hour. The reason i bought this is because i do not want to mix any other scent yo my perfume. However i dont think using other deodorant should be an issue here. I hope this help.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by ArBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

If there had to be a perfume, where Elegance would be re-incarnated into a bottled-perfume, it is Coco Mademoiselle. Don't get me wrong, even though I believe that Elegance is a status achieved with experience, i also believe that a spritz of Coco Mademoiselle could call upon a placid, youth personality, all the elegance she could dream of. I am 18, and a spritz of Coco Mademoiselle brings me the ressonance of 'Grimaldi', one of the most eloquent, respected and admired family of all times. Of course a perfume wouldn't suffice in making someone elegant, but it really gives out the impression. The scent seems to develop and merge with my body alchemy, it starts with a shrill, a deep, frilly shrill of flowers -i am not expert enough to describe to you which flowers- and then as the hours drift by, and as i continue to get sniffs of the Elegance i am irradiating, i realise the not-very-powdery, but still a little bit, and a softer reminiscence of the original shrill. While wearing this, i imagine myself walking on a bed of cotton flowers, no, rather floating on them, with 4 inch stilletos[not 5 inches because that wouldn't be considered elegant, but more 'allumeuse' as the French would say], and wearing a French trenchcoat, with a very little dentelle or transparent plastic umbrella, with a very very drizzling rain falling, but not at all touching my embodiment, i feel indestructible and confident, but still elegant and sensible. I feel warm and cool, joy. The Chanel attitude.