April 25, 2014 | 1658 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Paintspotting

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this for christmas! I think It's nice but kind of cheap. Smells too cheap for this price.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by beaglebaileysmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really? Nothing special to my nose. I've tried it over and over through the years, yearning to experience what the rest of you do. It's a smell I find myself trying to get away from whenever I run into it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by olivialaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Probably my favourite perfume that I own. The spray bottle, which I have somehow lets you choose how much of the scent comes out, so is not overpowering. Very feminine, and I'd definitely buy it again in the future. Personally I prefer it to No. 5, but have not yet had the chance to compare it to Chanel Chance. I am a big fan of Chanel scents, and this has not disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Jessavi1192

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING one of the best perfumes out there ! <3 in love

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:45:00 AM More reviews by MedGirl17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this perfume. It's so feminine and chic, the scent is just gorgeous! The bottle is so pretty too, there is nothing wrong with this perfume! I got it a year and a half ago and I still have half the bottle, I use it every day! One or two squirts is more than enough to keep you smelling fabulous all day long :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by elsong1211

Love how this perfume is so femine, perfect for modern women. Got this for around $125 USD at HK duty free, so it was a pretty good deal for the 100mL bottle. Get a lot of compliment on this perfume whenever I wear it, and a great confidence booster.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've stalked this fragrance at Sephora for months and finally purchased last week. This is my first Chanel fragrance purchase and I'm very pleased. It's long lasting, classy and young. Other Chanel fragrances I've smelled seem very heady and "old money"- like. Mademoiselle manages to be very classy, yet fresh at the same time- not stuffy. This is the "new money" fragrance in the Chanel house, for sure.

Recently, I've only purchased higher-end scents in the Bond no 9 range, but this fragrance is causing me to consider mid-level fragrances again.

Only downside is that, for someone who prefers to not smell like anyone else and have a signature scent, this fragrance is very common and easily accessible to the masses.

UPDATE: I wore this in Miami in January during a girls trip and received compliments on it This is definitely and "event" scent, not something to be worn around the house or with your man, but out and about. It's a real "notice me" scent, head's will turn!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I discovered this favourite by sheer coincidence. I had received a sample after purchasing Chance and now I love it more than my original purchase. Actually, that is an understatement; I love the scent so much that I spray my room with my precious Coco Mademoiselle parfum. This scent really does smell "sparkling" and it makes me smile regardless of what mood I'm in. It is especially wonderful to spray this on after a long and gruelling day. I find it to be suitable for any weather save for the really hot and sticky days as it can be both light and airy (the sparkling citrus aspect) or deep and sexy (the vetiver and patchouli). I just can't get enough of this! I wish there were candles or some kind of home fragrance version so I wouldn't have to use my parfum as my room spray! I know, I know, I'm nuts!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by abbeylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great fragrance. It is good anytime (day, night) and any season. This is one of my staples.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sampled, agree with reviewer who sensed citrus, then roses later. It lasted on me, but I am just not feeling it. It does smell modern in that it has a sharpness my nose might get sick of quickly, despite an over all pleasant scent.