October 23, 2014 | 1368 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDIT:
I am changing my mind from my original review (below). Last night I put 1...just 1 and omg I got so sick from a terrible scent enduced headache! I was scrubbing my arms trying to get it off but the damage was done. This stuff is too darn strong. I am not sure how many ppl can wear this in public without incredibly irritating everyone in their school, office, ...mall....where ever they go. It is so strong. Terrible. You want to wear a purfume...not the perfume wearing you!

This stuff smells like liquid heaven.

It is a little strong - I just have 1 squirt on right now and that is more then enough. I wish it was just a smidge weaker. I am wearing the EDP ...maybe the EDT would be a bit softer. I don't think this is a scent you would wear to school or the workplace by any meanas.

I am not sure about the whole marketing to the younger 'coco generation'...to me there is nothing youthful about this scent. It is not granny any way but it is a more ...mature scent IMO ...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by CSLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This has to be one of the best perfumes I have ever bought. It smells beautiful and everyone says they love it on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by LizWords

UPDATE 2/4: I've changed my mind about this frag and bumped it up a couple lippies. I broke the original sample I bought by dropping it on the bathroom floor. I got a couple more EDP samples with a TPC order and I realized that if used in moderation, the EDP can be quite nice. Turns out I had originally ordered the EDT sample, no wonder I didn't like it, I almost NEVER like EDTs as they strip the depth out of frags. As other reviewers have noted, the sweetness can be quite loud, but if I use a small amount on my skin only it develops quite nicely and the muskiness I like comes out. After using up most of the TPC samples I splurged on a full sized tester and am really enjoying it. I do have to use only ONE spritz on my wrist and then spread to other parts of my body because it is incredibly strong.

I'm really glad I bought a sample of this first. I really thought I would like it considering my love of other chanel perfumes and the good reviews, but it's just to sweet and straight up floral for me, it smells very synthetic to me. This is exactly the type of perfume I HATE. I'll stick with my musky no. 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by moxie_star

This is my absolute favorite perfume! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by rug06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although pricey, it is my most favorite fragrance ever, and the only one that I can guarantee will elicit comments of delight from strangers. My husband is crazy for it too and we never agree on scent. I will wear this one forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Gia6211

Gorgeous scent! I wore this on my wedding day and everytime I spray it- I think of that day! its very romantic smell and can be worn day or night!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by ndebace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance. I have a long love affair with bergamot and this fragrance has lovely bergamot notes that keep it young and fresh. It is such a lovely fragrance. Incredibly long lasting and concentrated. So much so that, to my own suprise, I tend to like the Eau de Toilette more than the Parfum. I find it wears better for me. To me, this fragrance just says "chic". My only problem with it is that it has become so popular that I now smell it coming and going everywhere - so I don't find myself wearing it as often. But I still absolutely love it. A true timeless classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Bunny84

I love this fragrance it was my very first far grange and it is definately a HG fragrance. It epitomizes sexy femininity I love the depth of the fragrance and its works well on my skin. I do think it is expensive but if you think you cannot get a similar or duplicate of this fragrance and that it does not fade it is definately worth it. I where this in the evenings or in the cold winter when I can snuggle into my scarf and smell it's warming scent. For summer I prefer a lighter fragrance. This fragrance has not changed into a synthetic smell or turned. Absolutely a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by NS10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle! I received this as a Christmas gift a few years ago, and it's taken me a while to really enjoy the scent, at first it seemed too strong for me, but I feel I've grown up since and I like it a lot more now. It's very sophisticated, and as everyone says, sexy. I prefer it to the other perfumes I own. It's gorgeous, and a modern take on the classic Coco scent. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by pipkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wearing this makes me feel sooo sexy!

Im awful at describing smells but the closest I can get is a sharp musky oriental? Ok I said I was awful

Its so damn sexy it should be sold as an aphrodisiac (for me anyway!) I love the way the perfume lasts and you can smell it in your hair and clothes the next day

Sex in a bottle!