April 17, 2014 | 1041 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by beauty_addict1

I love this scrub, it makes my oily skin not oily,clean and fresh feeling. it cleans all the gunk out of my pores and makes them invisible. best scrub ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2006 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried many different great scrubs, but this is the best of the best! ok, this does what it says to do. My skin feelt soft, polished,de-flaked, my pores were unclogd after, and had a healty glow. Didnīt irritate my face.After this I used deep cleansing emergency mask and that combination is A+ for my skin. My skintype is comb./oily most oily and I recommend this for that skintype.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 7:11:00 PM More reviews by hellomynameis

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily/normal, acne-prone skin, and the Clinique Exfoliating Scrub does it's job (of exfoliation)! It contains little grains that may be too harsh on sensitive skin, but for me, it is perfect. The scrub contains menthol, which leaves my skin feeling very refreshed. I would say the scent is a bit lighter than Noxema, but if you do not like menthol, do not use this product. The scrub also contain salicylic acid, which helps to tame my acne-prone skin. It comes in a light green tube with a flip-cap on top. At USD 16.50, it's a bit pricey, but worth it!

And the Clinique Exfoliating Scrub is much, much better than the St Ives Apricot Scrubs, which are much too harsh!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 9:17:00 AM More reviews by SaucyMinx

This is such a great face scrub! Really effective and rinses clean, doesn't leave little grains behind. The mint in it leaves my skin feeling clean and invigorated!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2006 12:15:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this scrub for years now and I've tried others because it's expensive and keeps going up in price but I always come back. I have large pores, oily skin, etc. and it's the only thing that de-flakes and makes my face feel clean. Now my boyfriend is hooked so we split the bill.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2006 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Milana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Simply the best exfoliator I've ever used. The Clinique Exfoliating Scrub tingles like the soap when you apply it. It feels minty and refreshing. The grains are very fine and dense. It doesn't take a lot of product to get the job done. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. It truly is hypoallergenic, which is one of the reasons I choose it over the Dr. Brandt. It has become one of my staples.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2006 5:41:00 AM More reviews by iyadls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried about 3-4 different kinds of facial scrubs in the last few years, but this one works best for me. Every time I've used it, my skin has been noticeably better in the months the tube has lasted, and I only use it once a week! I like the grains and the mintiness of it, and unlike the Origins scrub I'm currently using, this one really gets your face clean. (Origins is just like a cleansing gel with a few half-hearted grains thrown in) It would be great, though, if Clinique sold it in a flip top tube instead of a twist on/twist off one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2005 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Fluffy2

Ok, here's the thing...
This scrub is expensive, but worth every penny. It tingles so you can really feel it working, and the morning after I use it, my skin looks amazingly fresh and clean. It's a heavy duty scrub, but it's gentle enough for me to use on my sensitive skin twice a week. A fabulous product that I'll most definitely buy again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by kirstyb

Great scrub. The menthol tingly feeling is a bit scary the first time, but it doesnt burn or cause any problems for me. Only need the tiniest amount so lasts ages.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2005 1:12:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

I've used this product for years and then stopped for a while and was using baking soda to exfoliate. Well, I decided to repurchase this recently and wow, I forgot how wonderful it is! My face is so smooth and I love the tingly feel it leaves from the menthol.