Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 11/2/2011 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this product for the 1st time just a few weeks ago, and it quickly became one of my essentials.
My eye contour area is very sensitive, and prone to allergies, specially in this time of the year. It was feeling itchy, so I decided to give it a try.
I used to think this was overpriced, since it was basically water in a can. But it's so much more than that. The ithching is gone and I feel like my skin is more luminous and hydrated.
Definitely a must-have for those with sensitive skin.

on 11/1/2011 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This spray feels really great on dry skin, but I haven't noticed any considerable differences using it.

on 11/1/2011 10:34:00 AM

I use this product as help to apply my moisturizers, makeup and as moisturizer itself and this water does a great job! I really like Avene products for the great value and quality!

on 10/29/2011 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i was so disappointed with this :/ i purchased mine from boots here in the UK and the price point isn't terrible, i think avene is reasonably priced. it's somewhere between high street and high end. but this for me was a total waste of money.

i felt like i couldnt use it on a cotton pad because the cotton pad absorbed too much of the water so i'd have to use a ridiculous amound each time. i couldn't spray it directly onto my face because the mist isn't fine enough, and for that reason i also couldn't use it to finish my makeup for a less powdery feel. i'm sure i don't use too much and have tried holding the can even further away from my face but it makes no difference.

the only thing i could use it for was to soothe heat rash on my arms and even then the water droplets annoyed the heck out of me. i'll finish it off, but won't repurchase. might try the vichy one as i've heard a) it's a finer mist and b) it has more salt so it's better for oilier skins.

i'll give two lippies just purely because whilst it was a waste of money and i have no use for it, it didnt do anything negative to my skin either :)

on 10/20/2011 4:58:00 AM

I bought this coz it was on sale and i've seen alot of ppl buying it. so i thot i shud just give it a try. i have no sensitive skin. but i have a habit of sparaying my face with face mist coz i sometimes have dull and dry skin. i'm using RoC 24hr comfort hydrating cream(which is REALLY good). But after hrs outside, plus the humid weather, i need something to freshen my face. just one spray of avene thermal water, u can feel and see the difference! My skin looks more fresh and supple looking. and its bouncy to the touch! Hydrated skin means fairer skin, so it does help to make my skin look fairer.

on 10/18/2011 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

In truth, i have no idea whether this product actually works or whether i have changed my skincare routine, changed my make up or my face is just naturally better now! But lately, i have been using this after i cleanse and before i moisterise (i let it sink in for about 30 seconds before smoothing the moisteriser on) instead of using toners which i feel are too harsh for my acne prone skin. While it doesn't make a dramatic difference to my skin, it feels softer and slightly more refined. (Also, i notced a slight moisterising property with this!) Even though this seems a bit pricey for water in a can (correction: water from a French thermal spring :P), i would continue to buy because of the subtle benefits. Also, for those with red, irritated skin or those with eczma, a spritz of this is nice and soothing!

on 10/16/2011 1:53:00 PM

This is definitely my HG, I use it all the time and I can't live without it. I've been using it for almost 3 years and one thing for sure, it heals and soothes your skin in immediate time. I have recommended this to all of my friends and they love it! It definitely did what its claim, TYSM for taking care of my sensitive skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought the small can to try it out and I'm not sure if its made a difference. It feels nice and cooling, but it hasn't done much for redness like it has for others. I was really hoping it would, but maybe I haven't been using it long enough? I'll keep trying...

on 10/9/2011 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I recently bought this over my usual Vichy Thermal water and I'm glad I took the SA's advice at Shoppers. This really works better to soothe my sensitive skin. It sits better on my face and absorbs quickly. And after I've sprayed it my skin feels soothed and smooth. With Vichy I found it left kind of a "film" sometimes, not sure how to explain it any better. Apparently Avene has no minerals, so that's why it's the best. It 100% absorbs into your skin. I highly recommend.

on 10/9/2011 5:52:00 AM

This works decently to soothe irritated skin. I don't use it very often and do not know if Evian spray will do the same thing. I got this free when I bought my sunscreen so I do not think I will repurchase as my skin is seldom irritated. I can see why it will work for some though.