December 22, 2014 | 976 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Sticky and wet. Never penetrates inside the lips. And is in a tin so I use my finger to apply? Waste of money, I have lipsticks that are more moisturizing than this lip balm. Bad stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are so good. Literally my favorite lip balms, and I have a slight obsession with lip balms. They provide moisture, last for hours, and smell heavenly. It's a very thick cream, not waxy at all, not oily at all, the perfect balance of the two. They make your lips baby soft and give you a nice, smooth base for lipstick. They're affordable. I don't mind the tin, which some can find unhygienic, but give it a go yourself before judging.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Still not sure how I feel about these, even after having all of the scented ones for a month, and multiples at that (I literally have 4 of the raspberry, the scent is addictive!). I don't mind the tin at all, and I love the scents of the products. I love how they glide on my lips and how the product itself feels soft and luxurious, and I do feel like it softens my lips and whatever flake issues I'm having on them, but if I put it on at night, I still wake up with dry lips. I'm not sure if I'll ever find anything that stays on overnight, even vaseline is off by the time I wake up! However, when I wake up after using it during sleep, the dry flakes are much softer and kind of.. peel straight off, like lash glue almost. Overall, I think I like them, and they do help some, but I am still looking for a HG product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by gmd854

I have the Macadamia and Vanilla lip butter. I love this product! At first I was doubtful because it smelled a little off, but I'm not sure what it was because it got better. The packaging is so cute. It is a little pricey, but I would totally recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews on this product!
Well, I love it. I purchased one in raspberry flavor and it's wonderful. It does give a slight tint to the lips and I actually enjoy it since it works as a primer for my lips before applying a baby pink lipgloss or a nude lipstick.
I will definitely buy more of them in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Joobz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in macadamia and vanilla (?), i believe it is. And first things first, the scent is amazing! Usually I don't like vanilla based scents because they can be artificial smelling and overpowering, but this just smells delicious.. but unfortunately doesn't taste too good when you accidentally lick it! So it is basically a creamy lipbalm in a little container, which means you have to use your fingers to apply it, which I am not a big fan of. But since it works I'm willing to get over that. Also, it is quite thick in texture and can leave a white layer on your lips so I tend to only use this at bedtime since it would look a greasy mess during the day. Price-wise, it's about $5ishAUD which is pretty expensive for a lipbalm.. but then again every beauty product in Australia is overpriced!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

considering I dont care for nivea's lip products at all i decided to take the chance and purchase this because it was so cute. I bought this in vanilla macadamia kiss because it was the only one that my Rite aid had in stock but i absolutely love it so far! The packaging is beyond adorable, I love the little tin and its so easy to open unlike many other lip balms in metal tins. The balm itself is white in the tin but goes on clear when applied to your lips. The smell is divine, exactly like you would imagine macadamia and vanilla together would be like and as a bonus it actually tastes wonderful (just in case you accidentally lick your lips.) and its moisturizes so well, I applied it one night before bed and in the morning my lips were the softest Ive seen them in a long time. However I have only used it a few times and cannot give a proper review on how it is long term. If I feel differently after using it for a week or so I will come back and edit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up in the raspberry flavor. Smells and tastes like candy but it did nothing for moisturizing my lips. If anything, after I apply this product, it dried out my lips even more? Leaves a milky baby pink color on my lips. Packaging is cute and I don't mind using my fingers. Wouldn't repurchase because product itself sucked.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by faeriesmak2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought Caramel Kiss. This is one of the worst lip products that I have ever used. It is gloppy and leaves a white cast to my lips. I can only use it at night because it makes me look dead no matter how little I use. I will not be trying any of the other flavors. Terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Hamah547

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So i really love this product! I got the caramel cream one because my store only had that and unscented so I chose the caramel one!
The smell/tase: it reminds me of caramel flavored popcorn which is delicious
Price: I Paid just over $5for this (Australian dollars) which is not as bad because usually lip balms are around $4.95
Packaging: it's a nice little pot which a picture that describes its 'flavour', the thing I DO NOT LIKE is the pot. I barely buy things in pots anymore. 1. Because its unsanitary 2. It can get messy especially if I have long nails
I would love to try the other favors/scent because it is really good
The consistency: is not thick nor too light, it is light and very moisturizing. I don't see a white cast on my lips which is good ^_^ I would definitely recommend this product if you are thinking about getting it, need moisture in your lips from changing into different seasons or have dry lips. Overall I'm impressed with the product :) it is smooth and glides on easily. I have given this 4 lippies because of the packaging (4.5 if I could do halves) and the price isn't a bother to me as it is worth the money <3 xx