September 21, 2014 | 1004 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by faeriesmak2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought Caramel Kiss. This is one of the worst lip products that I have ever used. It is gloppy and leaves a white cast to my lips. I can only use it at night because it makes me look dead no matter how little I use. I will not be trying any of the other flavors. Terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Hamah547

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So i really love this product! I got the caramel cream one because my store only had that and unscented so I chose the caramel one!
The smell/tase: it reminds me of caramel flavored popcorn which is delicious
Price: I Paid just over $5for this (Australian dollars) which is not as bad because usually lip balms are around $4.95
Packaging: it's a nice little pot which a picture that describes its 'flavour', the thing I DO NOT LIKE is the pot. I barely buy things in pots anymore. 1. Because its unsanitary 2. It can get messy especially if I have long nails
I would love to try the other favors/scent because it is really good
The consistency: is not thick nor too light, it is light and very moisturizing. I don't see a white cast on my lips which is good ^_^ I would definitely recommend this product if you are thinking about getting it, need moisture in your lips from changing into different seasons or have dry lips. Overall I'm impressed with the product :) it is smooth and glides on easily. I have given this 4 lippies because of the packaging (4.5 if I could do halves) and the price isn't a bother to me as it is worth the money <3 xx

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by MsFreckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

At first I didn't like this product at all. It left a white residue and it kind if felt like it was doing nothing for my lips. But after the product softened up it actually helped my dry cracked lips a lot. My lips would be incredibly cracked to the point if hurting and I put this on and Boom! Instantly softer. My only gripe about this product is how sticky it can be. But I suppose you have to take the pros with the cons.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Pburns

I love Nivea products in general so I knew I would probably love these before I even stepped in to the CVS. At first I picked up Vanilla and Macadamia nut- smelled amazing and left a nice glossy sheen on my lips- super moisturizing, so I knew I had to get more. I ended up getting all of them and I love them to death. None of them leave a strange white sheen on my lips and they all smell incredible! (except for the unscented one) my least favorite out of all of them is the one that has no scent because I like my lip products scented. I would thoroughly recommend these to any friend (even the unscented one!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lip butter is very good to use at night. It's moisturizing, lasting, ungreasy, & tastes very good. I wouldn't use it under lipstick or other things like that. I have the raspberry rose kind. The packaging isn't sanitary cause you will have to stick your finger in every time. I would always make sure you wash hands prior or buy a good lip brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love,love,love it!!It;s a rich formula,stay's put for a long time and keeps my lips soft Love the Vanilla/Macadamia Smell is gorgeous!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

The only 2 things i love about this product is the texture on my lips and the scent. Its Heavenly. I did not know how soft it was going to be in the pot so i picked up a lot of product the first time. I just shrugged my shoulders and layered it on my lips and thank goodness i looked in a mirror because my lips were ghostly white! Its a very pale pink in the pot and its a VERY pale pinkish purplish on my lips. i wiped some off and from now i have to do double duty with applied my Tatre lip surgence in smitten before i apply a LIGHT coat of the lip butter. I do love the smell but i would not rebuy. If it was in a tube maybe yes...but not in the pot.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by KelliaC

I'm on the fence about this lip butter. I dislike the packaging. I don't like the fact it comes in a pot, where the lid can be easily popped open in my bag. Plus I'm not a fan of sticking my fingers in a pot, which could accumulate bacteria and I'm putting that near my mouth. I have to disinfect or wash my hands every single time I use this, which is kind of annoying, because I wouldn't need to do this if it came in a stick. And once I've applied the product, I have to have a tissue handy to wipe off the excess, which isn't convenient if I'm in the car or somewhere where I don't have easy access to a tissue. Otherwise, it's a nice product. I love the Vanilla Macadamia nut lip butter, the consistency is nice, the smell is pleasant. This would be a winner if it came in stick and I will not be repurchasing this..

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by beautytent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was really excited to try this product out cause i heard some many good reviews on it however sad to say i was disappointed :( . Pros : price is pretty cheap , smells great and the packaging is cute HOWEVER I'm always a bit scared that its gonna pop open in my makeup bag. Cons: not very moisturizing at all, it kinda just feels like it sits in the lips so it really did nothing for me at all so sadly i will not be repurchasing this product again BUT i will say if you don't really suffer from "all year round dry lips" this product will most likely work for you.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Meh. Too slick and goopey.
Raspberry smells identical to niveas kiss of berry swirl lipbalm. Caramel has a sickening headache inducing quality to it. Tins are cute but the product is too goopey for a tin. Makes lips look white like the crud that collects in corners of mouth from applying too much balm or gloss. Way better less messy lip balms out there.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No