October 24, 2014 | 1698 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by andinkd

I see a HG-to-be here;) a very nice, seriously non clumpy, curling, cleanly-volumizing, with neat & nice results! Absolutely love and about just the same as benefit's they're real... For 1/2 the price! It's really easy to cleap up too (for the non-waterproof ones) i use it with a top coat so it won't stick together and it stays but when i want to remove it, all i have to do is just pinch and pull my lashes gently (or clean it with makeup remover and a cotton pad)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by majenta619

when i first bought the tube, the formula was very wet. this was my first mascara ever, and i actually hated it for a little while. i had to keep working with it because of the formula and the little stubby bristles (which ive poked my eye with numerous times- not fun). after a few weeks, the formula got better. i eventually ended up not liking it because it made my lashes feel weird and crunchy even though i never put that much on. id always get quite a bit of product on the end of the pretty large wand, which would clump my long lashes.

this stuff doesnt really clump. it stayed ok- flaked a bit on me. i couldnt even put it on my bottom lashline however, so i dont really know if it smudges or not. it does add volume but not much length. i eventually ended up buying Loreal Millionize mascara and that one was my favorite for a very long time before i found Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions (obviously im a length and not much of a volume type of girl lol)

i think my main reason for not liking it was the formula- made my lashes feel crunchy is all. probably wouldnt repurchase if i had the choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Itsjustruthi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is literally the BEST Mascara in the World although at the beginning I had a rough time getting it off wit normal eye makeup remover but you have to try to get it with this Loreal Miceller solution thingy (just ran out of it so cant remember the name) but its the dupe for Bioderma. BUt back to the mascara you cant imagine what it does to your lashes they are looking fuller and longer and just BEAUTIFUL!m I have naturally long lashes and it really accentuates my lashes but a friend of mine who has really really short and non curly lashes tried it once and she loved it sooo freaking much it made her lashes sooo pretty!!!!

Overall i just wanted to say its defenitly worth a try

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by rachwalt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara! Easy application, one coat is more than enough. Clumping is rare for this mascara, although it's definitely possible. Honestly, the only con is that the wand has a flat tip. If you apply with your right hand, it might be difficult to apply without getting mascara on your face! The packaging is cute, and results are noticeable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I seriously wanted to like this product. The only good thing about this was it kept my eyelashes curled! But holy it was so difficult to remove even with my waterproof eyemakeup remover from several different brands. I also noticed that I was losing a lot of eyelashes when I wore this mascara :( it made my eyelashes so stiff, they were either falling out or breaking off. I also found the mascara tube too chubby. I wish their packinging was sleeker.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by beatlesbabe23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i honestly can't complain about this mascara. it gives me everything I want, volume, blackness, and length. it's not clumpy, so I would repurchase for sure :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite mascara. The packaging is adorable and I'm in love with the wand. The price is affordable and the mascara works great. It has a great formula and it separates my lashes. My lashes look long and great. The only thing I heard is it is difficult to remove. I use Maybelline Flash Express Makeup Remover so I don't ever have problems with my mascara or any other makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using my Lancôme $50 mascara for ages now combined with 2 other drugstore mascaras to get my result. It would take ages about 10 minutes. My Lancôme mascara finally died out after 2 years of using it. I was not going to pay another $50! I've been eyeing this mascara for ages now after all the amazing reviews! I finally picked it up and I must say I LOVE IT! I get the same result in one coat it literally takes 40 seconds and it holds curl all day long for me and it doesn't smudge! I love the brush but I don't really like it for the lower lash line because it makes them look ridiculously long. This is my HG mascara and I use it daily it lasts forever! Plus it's super cheap I will definetly buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by iepurasmic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara gives me long, fluttery lashes that are separated and clump free.The formula is on the wetter side but it still dries relatively quickly. It is pigmented, leaving my lashes nice and dark. The mascara wand is made of rubber and has many spiky bristles (in my experience, this type of wand yields the best results). If you apply more than two coats, you will end up with spider lashes. Luckily for me, two coats are enough to achieve the desired look that I want.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by sallyb123456

slightly above average. wand brill. bit flakey after worn for long time and stings my sensitive eyes on application. good but not excellent separating lengthning curling and volumizing.