Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 4/24/2014 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got it online for SGD 10, really good price for a drugstore mascara. Mascaras usually costed me about $15-$20 from Watsons.

Honestly, I got it because of its packaging (REALLY CUTE!) but am so so so impressed with its lasting power and the volume it gives. I had quite a few compliments from my classmates when I wore it to school. It's smudge-proof but easy to remove.

A MUST-HAVE!

on 4/23/2014 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Strongly dislike this product...I've seen many youtubers talk about this, but jesus this was just so average. I mean if you're looking for a cheap normal mascara this is good enough. The only benefit of this mascara is that it doesn't clump.

However, I have seen wayyyyyy better mascaras for almost the same price, if not a few dollars more, and are definitely worth the extra dollars.

This mascara did smudge for me, not that much just a little bit, and after curling my lashes it did not hold up my lashes well at all. Just made them go down, which I hate! Especially living in a humid country.

Love getting perfectly curled lovely lashes...and if you do too, do not get this product.

I invest more towards Korean and Japanese mascaras because they are just so darn fantastic because I think they feel the same way about humidity and lashes and curls!

[I use Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Frame & Curl Mascara, million times better than this mascara. Has lash serum in it, helps curl the lashes and also helps sustain the curls and is resistant to oil/water/and even lash serum. This product is from Japan and is just so incredible, the only down side is that is very hard to remove if you do not have a good waterproof makeup remover or one of their special mascara removers specifically for that mascara (it instantly slides off in this case). Also smells like swimming pool for some reason??? but still, worth the effects of volume, curl and length and durability.]

So yes, this mascara sucked! Not much difference to the rest of their mascaras.

on 4/22/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Update: this needs a blow torch to take off. Don't buy it unless you want to lose half of your eye lashes.

After seeing so many good reviews on Youtube I decided to give this mascara a try. Overall it didn't do anything for me. There is WAY too much product on the brush, so unless you wipe 90% of it off, clumpy lashes are totally unavoidable. It was also painful (literally) to remove. I had to scrub my eyes with makeup remover to get it off, leaving my eyes red and irritated. Don't waste your money!

on 4/21/2014 4:02:00 PM

I wish I liked this product because I'm a sucker for good drugstore mascaras. Especially ones that have brushes that separate and lengthen lashes and give volume. That being said, like other reviewers I noticed a lot of product on the brush and when I took it off it was a serious struggle. I ended up breaking pieces of my lashes off trying to get the mascara off with my eye makeup remover. It's not worth the pain and aggravation with this mascara.

on 4/21/2014 2:38:00 AM

This mascara is just all around great- I have it in blackest black. It gives volume to lashes and lengthens really well, it is water proof, it is really black, and it doesn't clump even if I tried. I will repurchase this again and again. Love!

on 4/19/2014 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this product, very difficult to remove at night with my make up remover, and in the morning the remnants made my lashes stick together. I will definitely not repurchase.

on 4/18/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was extremely disappointed with this mascara, especially because of all the hype behind it. This mascara did nothing for my lashes, it sat heavily on my eyelashes and could not hold my curls. For someone with asian lashes, this was particularly annoying because my eyelashes were already straight enough, and the heaviness of the Rocket mascara made it even more difficult for my eyelashes to hold a curl.

I did notice that it did give a little more volume than the Falsies mascara (which I love!), but it was lacking in the lengthening department.

Overall, I thought this mascara was completely not worth the hype, and did not live up to my expectations at all.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it, I thought it would only be good for people that already have long lashes and just want volume, but I have short lashes and this mascara actually lifted them up and gave length as well as volume so they look really good and it usually stays up all day!

on 4/11/2014 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

good volume lengthens makes lashes look thicker no smudges no clumps holds a curl really black best mascara ever

Popular Mascaras