L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 7/22/2013 2:15:00 AM

I got it in the lightest shade and it made my skin look kinda tan, in a good way. Just adding some on my neck makes it look natural. It blends so easily, has good coverage, and evens out my skin tone, helping with redness. I didn't use it until I got my hair colored - it's a carmelly, bronzey strawberry blonde and I hate it but can't change it for a few weeks, so this is REALLY helping my face go with the color for now haha. It's too bad this doesn't have SPF. Other than that, (and the tanning effect may be good/bad for different people), I would recommend this for a simple, easy, fast "foundation". Just watch out if you have really pale skin.

on 7/21/2013 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The product itself is really runny and liquidy so it's easy to get everywhere. I like the light, matte finish but the color is a little ashy for my skin tone (tan with yellow undertones). A little product goes a long way. It's good for traveling because the packaging is so small. Also, it's good for days when you don't want to put on heavy foundation. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again unless there was a really good discount.

on 7/20/2013 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I heard so much about it that i have to give it a try... and it's
Not for me. I really want to love it because of the great reviews in you tube and here.
It's also the first bb creams that i've ever tried.. Some of the reviews said that its for oily skin but when i tried it.. It made me even oilier.. Like grease keeps dripping down my face.. I used it for a week but i gave up..

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really like this product. Gives decent coverage, has a "gritty" texture because of the beads (which I don't mind) and lasts a while. My only problem is that it shimmers. I prefer a more natural look, and the shimmer annoys me a bit but no biggie. I would repurchase.

on 7/19/2013 5:43:00 PM

This is the first BB cream I tried. I am very impressed with it! I have fair skin and chose the Light color. It was too orange for me so I bought the Fair and it is absolutely perfect! It comes out white, but as you blend, it turns peachy to match your skin. I even bought Smashbox BB cream and love the Loreal brand MUCH better! I have bought two bottles so far! Its definately worth it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a fantastic bb cream! I am on my second tube already. if you're looking for a good dupe bb cream for high end, I recommend it.

on 7/18/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. On my 42 yr old skin it disguises all my wrinklies without caking. It goes on super fast with just fingers. This and concealer and out the door. I have recommended this particular brand to everyone I know.

on 7/10/2013 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this product! I received this as a sample in the shade light, which I usually don't use. I generally choose medium even though I am fair skinned I am not lily white fair. Anyway I put this on over a primer and at first I thought "Whoa this is too pale!" as it went on white looking and very sheer. Upon blending though the shade seemed to darken some and when I was finished this gave me nice coverage and looked like my regular foundation as my skin looked smooth, even, and I had a beautiful base to start adding contour and color too. This covered well, better than any BB cream I've tried so far. At first I thought this looked a little chalky on but after I added some setting powder and finished my face, I looked beautiful and it didn't look chalky or "made up" at all. Even my husband told me how pretty I looked when I used this BB cream. I liked this so much that I went and purchased it in the shade "Light' as that really did work for me. I noticed that the store shelves were nearly empty of this product and there were only 3 tubes left, 2 in light and 1 in a dark shade. I was happy to be able to grab the one I wanted. I don't know why the poor reviews as I really love this BB cream!

I received a sample of this in the mail and thought what the heck? Why not? So I tried it. As far as coverage goes, I suppose it's okay. I mean I realize it's not a foundation so you have to limit your expectations.
My main problem with this product were the "color beads", they were almost rough as I was rubbing the cream onto my face. Slightly painful and burned! And then the color! My sample was in the color "light". It was very orange and not the most flattering. I had to blend it way down onto my neck just to make it look halfway normal. I'm a lightly tanned chick and this was just way too dark and orange for me. Won't be purchasing.

This provides light coverage but feel a bit rough when you rub it in. It lasts a long time and looks very natural. I got this for my 12 year old and she uses it everyday(: