July 28, 2014 | 2132 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Lovemily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's not the worst BB cream out there, but I'm fair skinned and have slight redness, no breakouts - so I thought this would be a nice way of correcting the redness and shrink pores. The thing is that it feels ok going on, it just has basically no coverage. I was wondering if I has even put on enough. I would say that it acts more like a moisturizer with a hint of tint in it - don't expect any great color correction or coverage with this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by jnamkrane

I actually love how this feels on my skin, very light. If I touch my face, it literally feels like i have nothing on it. I also like how it looks when i first apply. It evens out redness but looks very natural. However, throughout the day it gets VERY oily (for me at least) and the worst part, every time I use this, without fail, it breaks me out!!!!!!! Like more than my foundation (maybelline dream liquid mousse). I've been using it on and off for at least 6 months- I keep coming back to it because of that light, natural feel and coverage- and recently I FINALLY learned how to manage my acne-prone, teenage skin so it was pretty nice, and then I used this and my skin freaked out on me!!! Definitely not using again, don't recommend for anyone who has sensitive, oily, and/or acne-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by AriAdem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't really expect much form this seeing as how I got it for like $7. However it surprisingly good. I'm just telling everyone out there though don't buy this expecting it to have great coverage and be disaponted when it doesn't, because lets be real it's a bb cream not a foundation.It has light coverage and in the shade I go which was medium-dark is had a kind of peachy look to it. It covers up miner blemishes and gives a natural dewy look to the skin which I like. However I had to use a concealer with this. It looks nice on skin and lasts ally day. Although if you have oily skin or maybe even combination I might pass on this as it can make you look shiny. I have normal to combination skin and it even made me look a bit shiny if I didn't set it with a good matifying powder. I would say try this product, it has shades that will suit most skin tones and its not overly expensive and hey if you don't like it you can always return it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by SamiSue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I look so oily and greasy when I wear this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by aells

I didn't like this product. I am not sure if I am allergic to titanium dioxide, but this product gave me a itchy rash on my face. On the side where I applied more - to build the "coverage" - the rash is worse. I don't have acne-prone or hypersensitive skin. It is relatively sensitive, however, and it reacted instantly (within 3-5 hours) to this product. I don't recommend this at all. Jose Maran has an amazing bb creme that adjusts to your skin tone. Will be trying others. Might skip low end ones, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by whatthehype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have fairly light skin so i bought the bb cream in light. It blends into my skin but it hardly has any coverage, i even tried to build up the coverage but the consistancy is so thin and watery it doesnt work. Also the claim about adjusting to skin tone is confusing. It isnt like the loreal bb cream that adjust and changes colour to your own skin tone. I think it fits my skin tone because the coverage is so thin you can hardly tell. The finish is abit shinny as well.
This Bb cream is uncomfortable like sticky/greasy when first applied but i cant feel anything after it sets. I apply this with my finger and leaves my finger feeling greasy even when the bb cream has already set on my face which is annoying.

Also the packaging doesnt help with the consistency of this product.(It is a screw on lid) The bb cream gets messy and drips out when the lid is open. It also gets all over the inside of the lid and is really hard to clean out because the lid is deep.

It doesnt moisturise or cover up anything, I am just glad it didnt break me out. This product made my skin feel abit rubbery when it is set and did nothing else except make my hands feel greasy after. I am disappointed with this bb cream because IF it at least had spf i could use it as a sunscreen. I cant wait to finish this so I can get it out of the way. I suggest you to try the gariner bb cream instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff looks good when I first apply it but after a while it oxidizes and my face ends up looking like a dirty, greasy mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by EuniceValdivia

I have the BB cream in light-medium. Overall this product doesn't do much for me, but it does give my skin a dewy look which I like and is easy to blend. If you're looking for good coverage, this is not worth your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by MakeupNovice98

I was so excited to try this after hearing nothing but great reviews from my friends. It was exactly what I needed, light weight coverage with SPF. However, after a few hours I was very shiny around my nose, cheeks, and forehead. Overall its great but I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by marimist

I've been tempted to try BB creams ever since I've been seeing all this marketing for it thes past few months. The Maybelline one seemed to offer the most benefits (moisturizing, SPF, protection, smoothing, enhancing, evens skin tone, among others), so it was hard to pass up.

I've worn it for a few days now and I do love that I don't have to separately put on my primer and foundation, which saves time. The fact that it's also a moisturizer and sunscreen made me feel less guilty about applying more on, since I usually try not to cake my face with foundation. I wished it was a bit thicker, but the cream did make my face look clear and even without a heavy made-up look. It'll most likely become a staple for me in the mornings.