December 22, 2014 | 986 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

What a great, affordable brush! You can use it for foundation application or even blush. I'm not big on using brushes to apply my foundation (usually like fingers or sponges), but this is wonderful. The only reason I didn't give this a five is because mine had a few long hairs that I had to trim when I first got it. Other than that this brush has been fabulous! This is my second Real Techniques brush and I am HIGHLY impressed with them. I will definitely be adding more to my ever growing collection of makeup brushes. The performance of these brushes is up there with MAC. I love that they are functional, while still be slightly innovative with brush designs. Worth checking out! :)

Update: I changed the rating from a 4 to a 5. I can't say anything bad about this brush. It is the best face brush I have ever used to apply foundation. I pretty much am gonna buy one or two more of it. That is how impressed I am. What a great brush and very affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Ray95

I was so surprised when I bought this brush. I had been using my fingers for a long time and I knew the results of my foundation could have been better. Just got the brush today, tried it and my face hasn't looked that flawless ever, even with a light foundation! It's a must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by deannad77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this brush! It has made a huge difference with how my makeup looks. Try it and you'll love it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by orlynow

BAM!

Enough said.

Go get you one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I, like others here on MUA, wanted to see what all the hype was about these brushes. Well, let me tell you how QUICKLY I found out. This has to be one of my most favorite/reached for makeup/foundation brushes of all time! I used to use MAC brushes, but over time the bristles become too scratchy or hard for my face. (As we all know, MAC brushes tend to shed, and some times A LOT) .. I wanted something softer and more gentle so I went ahead and purchased the entire set of RT brushes. Ladies, you will NOT go wrong with these! They are so soft, clean so easily, and are perfect! I will also share with you that my face has less redness and irritation due to these brushes. I have oily skin so I am prone to breakouts.. My face has not broken out since, and it looks flawless.

The expert face brush will give you that natural and flawless foundation face every time.
I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by paradoxical76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This has become my absolute favorite fdtn brush. Granted, I've never used a high end fdtn brush, but this applies fdtn so flawlessly it might as well be high end. I use it with Revlon colorstay, cover girl 3 in 1, and Revlon photoready. I spritz th brush with MAC fix+, stipple, then buff. It doesn't eat fdtn, shed, comes brand new clean with Dr bronners, and is just overall the best brush I've ever used. I gave it a 3 rating on price, because while high for DS, its completely worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this brush! It blends foundation brilliantly, makes your skin look flawless and can be used for blush, bronzer etc. It was a bit pricey in my country but I am glad I bought it. I highly recommend this brush and will be purchasing the RT collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Maliha01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really great for the price! I highly recommend it it works well with liquidy foundations. Cleans easily as well, I clean it with baby shampoo and it gets back to white in no time!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This little brush apply's foundation really flawlessly!! I usually use my BB for foundation, but since purchasing this I have been using both. This brush leaves no stroke marks on your face and really buff's away your pores and imperfections. I love it! A great investment for someone who is looking for a wonderful foundation brush. Super cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Elishka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best brush for liquid makeup. I use it for Mac Face&Body and it works great. Better than any stippling brush I used before.