November 22, 2014 | 1829 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been wanting one of these for a while, and I got one today on sale at Rite Aid. I got the color Pink Plum. I love the consistency and how compact the packaging is. I applied it first with my fingers, then directly from the package to my face. It is very sheer and took a few layers to show, but gives a healthy flush to my face. I wish it showed a little bit more though. I would buy again, but in a darker color such as Pink Frosting.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by blackglitter99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in the colour peach satin and I really love this colour! It's quite natural yet it also contains some pink undertones which I like.

This product is difficult, the bouncy texture is just a gimmick and doesn't add much and the blush itself isn't very pigmented but I love the cream formulation. It's very smooth and easiest to blend with your fingers. I often use my fingers for blending as I find they provide a more natural look with some products including this one but obviously I use brushes too!

Overall, the pigmentation, packaging and bouncy texture aren't great but I absolutely love the shades and the range available. The formulation is smooth and natural looking on the skin and not cakey at all. If you work at it, you can build up colour in layers so the lack of colour pay-off doesn't bother me that much. Will repurchase for sure!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Maybelline, you should really be ashamed! While the colors are pretty, this blush acted cakey, and did not blend easily at all! It just sort of sits on top of my skin unevenly and the color result is very 'non'. The putty consistency gets super messy in the package quickly too! Simply awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by goldenapple82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in three different shades - Fresh Pink (05) is a very cool pale pink, Peach Satin (20) is a pink-y peach, and Hot Tamale (70) is a warm pink-coral. I like that these blushes have sheer pigmentation since this makes it very easy for me to build just the right amount of color without fear of looking like a clown. The formula on these is very nice. The packaging could be better - the little dome of blush tends to get smooshed down and over the edges of the container when you apply it with your fingers. It doesn't really bounce back after a few uses (not sure why you'd want it to bounce in the first place though). I will most likely re-purchase Peach Satin and Hot Tamale, but will try a different shade for pink, since Fresh Pink is pretty but not quite right for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by dudeewtfzoe

This blush is for someone who has time to really apply and blend this in. Nice formula, awful packaging. Not for me.

Definitely not repurchasing this. I don't even see what the benefits of having your blush "bounce" is? Whenever I try applying it with my fingers, it messes up the product, and makes all of the product go all over the container.. I ended up trying to just swipe the blush itself on my face. It works, but I can't help but feel like it's unhygienic. I don't think the color payoff is that great, but it's very build-able.This product is just not for me, a very "on the go" girl,who likes to be able to apply products quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

Despite mixed reviews, I picked up this blush because I much prefer cream blushes over powder blushes because I feel like they are more pigmented and last much longer on the face.
I have this in the color Coffee Cake and I absolutely adore this blush- so much that I've already purchased a back up for when I finish this one. This color is decently pigmented. It can be sheered out or built up for a more intense color. The consistency is soft and squishy and a little bit of pressure is to be applied when blending it onto the face.

The only thing I don't like about this blush is how messy it gets in the packaging after extended use. Some of the blush has gotten all over the sides and on the lid of the packaging and it is rather disgusting to look at now.

However I must say this blush has lasted me for quite some time. I use this blush more often than I do my other blushes (almost every single day) since I've gotten it and I am still only about halfway done with it. Great value and great pigmentation. I think the people who complain about this blush line's lack of pigmentation bought the wrong shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by darthcassie

I find the idea of it a bit gimmicky but if used properly you can get plenty of pigmentation out of this blush. A little expensive for drug store for the amount you get IMO but overall I like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like it. it's hard to tell the shades though. now i have time to write more sorry: I bought it on the spin that the texture would be good. it's not worth it I read the reviews people wrote yeah I agree with them more. The shade I got looks like NARS deep throat or orgasm in the container however its icky on the skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by chezmiaa

I have this blush in Peach Satin. This is perfect for my skin color, blended in it looks very natural and beautiful. This blush has replaced my Lancome one..I love this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Sayalathieo