July 30, 2014 | 1492 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by KellyT730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried both "Candy Coral" and "Hot Tamale". This product feels super neat, kind of like I just want to play with it...but once I tried to actually use it, I was very disappointed. VERY, VERY, VERY sheer coverage, I had to actually pinch off a piece of the blush to even get some kind of color on my cheek, and after that, it just kind of rolled around on my face and didn't blend into my skin. It's a very weird product. I originally bought the coral color to fuel my obsession with coral blushers, then decided to try the darker red to get some more color on my cheek. Neither really worked.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by sparklesxo

It's so cute! I have the color Pink Plum and it's a really pretty color. Color payoff isn't that good but that's fine with me because I like the look of a more sheer, natural looking blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by lemonmerchant77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My skin is medium fair with freckles and I have red hair and hazel eyes. I bought this in Rose Petal.

I find this formula so interesting. I have always liked the way cream blushes look but I wear bronzer and the blush seems to displace the powder and look like paint almost. I feel this blush looks so natural and fresh. This looks great in the daylight-blush can look so overdone sometimes. I am a fan!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Peach Satin and I really like it! The color is so pretty and it blends in a lot easier than cream blushes. I also like it because I can keep it in my handbag to apply without a brush, but unlike cream blushes it won't melt in hot weather. I think I'm going to go back and look at purchasing some other colors. The peach has been great for summer, though, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a creative idea for a blush! I have mine in pink frosting and love it. It blends easily, better than a cream blush I find. Plus, you get a more even application than a powder blush offers. You can layer color easily, and it stays on well. A really nice blush all together. This isn't the blush I find myself reaching for every day, but it's still a great product. I'm a powder blush kind of girl, though, so I use that most often.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by tkwan96

This blush has quickly evolved to my go-to blush. Took off a lip because I don't like the packaging. The bouncy texture goes away after the first poke lol. Cream blushes are never all that sanitary, and you have to dig a bit at it to pick up lots of product. However, a little will go a long way if you're trying to achieve that natural cheeky look, and when you use it moderately this will last you months. I got the shade Pink Frosting and so far it's been great. It's the perfect bright pink color that adds a pop to your face no matter what the complementing makeup is. I rub my middle and ring fingers in a circular motion on top of the blush and smooth it onto the apples of my cheeks using the same motion. It's very easy to apply this blush, and has replaced most of my powder blushes that take ages to blend perfectly. Feels weightless on your cheeks and lasts for hours on end! Definitely repurchasing once gone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by smile244

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

ok i have to say the only reason i purchased this product was to feel the texture of the blush. if u overlook the unique texture the blush it isn't all that great. i guess it's because the blush does not blend well into the skin. if u overlook that i guess the blush isn't that bad but i still wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

I bought 4 colors. I'm a AA woman and 3 of colors were way to sheer did not show on my skin at all. But the color Peach Satin is beautiful it gives me a nice natural look like someone pinched my cheeks:) I take my finger and rub the where I want it and rub it in with a powder brush and it's perfect. I defiantly will be repurchasing the Peach Satin color only again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Dessyboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I saw this blush and was fascinated, I just had to try it. I don't know exactly what shade I bought, but it is a very pigmented pink. I love the texture of it, it's very neat. Instead of sticking my finger in and smearing it on my cheeks, i just open the blush and pat it on my cheeks without using my fingers...if you get what I mean :) It isn't the greatest blush ever but it gets a nice pink color if you use it right!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by princesssjessica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I'm going to be honest, I hated this product SO MUCH at first. The reason I hated it is because I had no idea how to apply it. When I first bought it, I tried to use a MAC 188 because I typically do apply my cream blushes that way. That method does not work for these. The texture of these blushes is definitely not a cream, it's more like a mousy texture when you actually have the product on your fingers. When you press it, it just sort of feels like putty. Anyway, so one day I decided to try it out with my fingers since the texture felt so much more smooth once it was on them - and voila - it went on beautifully! I just press my pointer and middle finger into the blush, and I don't really rub on the product, I just sort of dab it on the apples of my cheeks in a circular shape and it gives such a nice glow. First shade I picked this up in was pink plum - which is a really nice girly pink. Since I've figured out how to use these I've picked up about eight more. Seriously have not had a problem with any of them. If you think you hate this product or are hesitant to get it because of the bad reviews - try the method I've explained.