L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm

3.8

on 1/28/2012 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The formula of this product gives subtle color leaving you with a soft,smooth and shiny lip. My lips feel moisturized, and look natural. I can tell you my lips were chapped earlier today, and tonight they feel hydrated. The spf is a huge bonus in my book, and the packaging is sleek and functional. Can't wait to buy more in this line!

on 1/28/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have these now in 5 different colors and I love them. In comparison to Revlon Lip Butters I feel these are more moisturizing, more sheer and don't taste/smell funny. My lips are always chapped and these are nice to have and re-apply as needed. I feel that even though they don't provide as much color as the Revlon Lip Butters they do give my lips a more glossy appearance which I like.

on 1/28/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like these products. However, it is what they are called, a BALM. Don't expect much color payoff, but do expect a good amount of moisture. I really love the Heavenly Berry color although I have a few others I have yet to try them. They are very sheer though, so for someone like me who enjoys lipsticks, I prefer the Revlon lip butters for that. But on an average day I love these. I also enjoy the packaging better than the lip butters just because they are easier to open, and the scent is very sweet like. Overall its a very nice moisturizing balm with a subtle hint of color.

on 1/27/2012 8:39:00 PM

I bought the mauve, nude, and a berry one or maybe it was plum. I love all there. They have great color for a balm. Very moisturizing too.I have been layering mine over lip liners so they last a while on me.

I'm on the fence about this. I bought it in "tender mauve". Gives my lips a ton of shine but hardly any color. Maybe a hint of pink but nothing to write home about. I think I may like Maybelline baby lips and Revlon balms better.

on 1/27/2012 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

These are better than Revlon Lip Butters by a long shot. I bought the Lip Butters before these hit the drugstores and I wrote a good review on them...that was before I tried these.

The L'Oreal Balms are much more moisturizing than the Lip Butters. The L'Oreal Balms have a pretty, sheer coverage and leave my lips feeling very soft. They last 1-2 hours before I have to reapply but I am a lip gloss lipstick fanatic. I reapply anything I am wearing to my lips all day long. I just hate to have bare lips.

If I were to recommend one over the other, I would say to buy the L'Oreal Balms.

For some reason I tend to stay away from L'Oreal lips products. I think the putrid smell of the lipsticks is what puts me off. These Balms don't have that smell and are a five star product!

on 1/27/2012 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Dare I say it? I think I like these better than Lip Butters. I have all 20 of the Lip Butters since everyone was raving about them being the best lip product out there, I decided I needed them all. I only have 3 of these, but I think I like them better. Reasons why? They are more sheer (I don't really like lipstick), they are more moisturizing (again, Lip Butters are only slightly more moisturizing than a lipstick) and they have SPF, which I think is essential in being the perfect lip product. Oh and these have a sweet sugary scent which I adore.

on 1/27/2012 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have long been searching for a good lip gloss and this is a winner! my lips dry out from lipstick and I find most glosses are sticky and thick. This lip balm is none of the above it is light on the lips with a nice tint and shimmer not to mention it smells good enough to eat and most importantly it keeps my lips moisterized. It stays on the lips for a long time and moisterizes long after it has come off. This is a great product so glad I found it!

on 1/26/2012 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was an impulse buy at CVS, as I love buying and trying new glosses. Regular lipstick is often too drying and thick for me. I have the Tender Mauve, which goes on me as a light sheer pink, and the Plush Plum, which is a darker pink. I like it because it is very easy to use and goes on just like chapstick, very moisterizing with subtle color. Don't have to squeeze liquid out of a tube. I love the colors, however I do notice that after a while the color is still there, but my lips dry out some. It doesn't sit and stay thick and shiny on your lips like liquid gloss. At least not on my lips. But it's not a big deal, I just re-apply. I would have given it five lippys if it kept my lips hydrated for longer.

on 1/26/2012 12:48:00 PM

I really like the way this product feels when you apply it to your lips its very smooth and moisturizing right away and thats a great feature for a balm like this one. A friend told me about this and i purchased heavenly berry, i have to say the color is beautiful and it deffinitely feels great putting in on i dont worry about it drying up and us girls all know thats a wonderful feeling, its not thick and that makes me so happy, i love it!