September 16, 2014 | 2031 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a great eye shadow base, looks very similar to UD primer in Sin. Wears much lighter than it looks in the pot. If you are looking for a brown that actually is bronze, try Milani's Shadow Eyez pencil in Brown Deluxe. Very flattering color for all skin tones and eye colors. I actually use this on "no-brainer" make up days. Blends very well on the skin and lasts all day. I love to wear Urban Decay's Underground shadow on top to seal it in, they are almost the same color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Stays on VERY well for a shimmery product. Fairly easy to apply all over my lid. Makes blue eyes just POP and works well with my coloring (NC25-30)

Update: A year later and I find that I reach for this over and over. Will toss the two I own and replace at next good sale. These are a staple. While I find that the application can be a bit tricky, and it is very difficult to remove from the finger used to apply, it is still the best of anything else I have tried for a single wash of color that works for day or night and LASTS though the day. Seriously, put this on at 7 am and don't bother to redo your eyes if you want to go out at 6pm!!!! Lasts thru water aerobics too,

I have strayed and experimented with other shadows, in the hope of finding a shadow stick for travel or a powder I can apply more neatly, without having to wipe my fingers off and dirty a hand towel. I finally realized.... Pack of baby wipes! And I am stocking up on this. I love it. It does only last about 6 months after opening until the product starts to dry & get harder to apply, but really.......you should be replacing it thus often anyway if you are using a finger (yes a clean finger) to apply. Yes, it's my hg eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by SparklyBeauty

I love this! I had to pick these up after hearing all the hype (this one and Too Cool.) Bad to the Bronze is so smooth and creamy, and is a gorgeous color that stays on your lids with or without an eye primer. I have yet to try it as an eyeliner, but will be doing so soon. I know many people have compared these to the MAC Paint Pots, which I haven't tried, but I know I'll be picking up a couple more of these (I have the gold in mind!) These are great for the price, and the packaging seems to be good enough that they won't dry out.

SparklyBeauty

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful and great for everyday wear. I love the color, and I practically wear this everyday. This is so crease-resistant and long wearing that I usually wear this alone and it looks nice even at the end of the day. I am Asian with pale-medium skin and this is not too dark. It is much cooler looking than in the pot so it works well with my skin tone. I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by EmmaLouise18

I have been looking for this product in all of my local drugstores and I finally found it! I had read so many positive reviews about it and I am definitely happy with the results. I have very oily lids, so this does crease a little bit on me, but its nothing a primer can't fix. It has beautiful pigmentation and is so easy to apply, I just pat it on with my finger and I am good to go. Its so useful to have when I am getting ready for school and don't want to have to worry about my makeup. It started out creamy, but now that I have had it for a few weeks, it is starting to get drier, and I need to work it with my finger before it gets smooth again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by 2lilmonkees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful warm brown with a punch of bronze n shimmer. Gorgeous coloring. Stays on all day, alone or under other e/s. Love this lil bugger. Excited to go find more :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

lovely shimmery colour, smooth on application and photographs nicely.

I love that I can use it as an eyeshadow rather then just a base, it stayed put for the 6 hours I used it when I went to a few weddings. it looks so sophisticated with a little black in the inner and outer corners of my eyelid PLUS it doesn't crease or slid from it's place even on it's on without any powder on top of it.

the packaging is a fancy glass jar that looks and feels like a high end item not a drug store item.

CONS:-

the colour itself is very fancy and shimmery so more of an evening colour and not something I'd wear for work or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Holy heck, this is gorgeous. Initially, I was apprehensive about the whole "bronze" name, thinking it would be too warm or reddish-toned, but this is a lovely neutral taupe with nice shimmer. I think it would look good on anyone. I've only tried it on its own, and it applied smoothly, did not crease on my oily eyelids, and just plain did not move. For someone like me who is not the best at applying eyeshadow, this is the perfect wash of color that I can apply quickly, add mascara and some liner, and be done. I love the glass packaging as well. These are a must-try, and if you're at all on the fence about what shade to purchase, make it this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by pinkdot121424

First to start off with the packaging, I love that it has glass packaging because it actually feels like it has some luxurious quality :D Now for the actual product - The color is GORGEOUS! It's this shiny bronze color and it looks great all over the lid! It also lasts FOREVER!! i swatched it on my hand and after washing my hands and taking a shower for 2 days, it was STILL ON MY HAND. It's really like a tattoo - it'll stay there forever (until you use actual makeup remover) There's also a lot of product so it'll last you a long while!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by stormV301

Love this! I already have the Eternal Gold one which is also lovely, but I think I like this shade even more! It goes on so easily and stays in place all day (using TooFaced Candle Light eye primer underneath), and is actually a very natural looking colour - It looks quite dark in the pot, and perhaps if you layered it on very thick it would look dark on the eyes. A little bit gives a lovely warm sheen on the eyelids. Very pleased!