December 21, 2014 | 911 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by hydra101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Something in this caused my eyes to be itchy and irritated. Will be returning to Shoppers. Even if it didn't, I still didn't think it was that great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of this color, not a big fan of them testing on animals. I could not control myself, I had to buy this. I love it. To me it's not bronze at all, it's a shimmery golden taupe. I only use this on the lid and blacktrack fluidline and mascara. It looks great paired with the black. It stays put all day with no creasing. It's one of my new favorites, even though I purchased it back when they first came out. I use it several times per week, it's so easy when I'm in a hurry and still looks like I took the time for makeup. I always apply with my finger, going up into the crease, it always looks like I used a different shadow but it's just this. I would buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

A beautiful sparkling bronzy taupe, just like my other color tattoo it stays put all day without creasing. But just like the other one, it grabs my powder eye shadows and cannot blend them. A problem I don't have with my Mac paint pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

i love this color great bronze taupe color with shimmer
great as a base or alone
work fast with it it does dry fast
for me its hard to blend so i just use it for the lid
will buy again but the big pot will last me forever :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a great eye shadow base, looks very similar to UD primer in Sin. Wears much lighter than it looks in the pot. If you are looking for a brown that actually is bronze, try Milani's Shadow Eyez pencil in Brown Deluxe. Very flattering color for all skin tones and eye colors. I actually use this on "no-brainer" make up days. Blends very well on the skin and lasts all day. I love to wear Urban Decay's Underground shadow on top to seal it in, they are almost the same color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Stays on VERY well for a shimmery product. Fairly easy to apply all over my lid. Makes blue eyes just POP and works well with my coloring (NC25-30)

Update: A year later and I find that I reach for this over and over. Will toss the two I own and replace at next good sale. These are a staple. While I find that the application can be a bit tricky, and it is very difficult to remove from the finger used to apply, it is still the best of anything else I have tried for a single wash of color that works for day or night and LASTS though the day. Seriously, put this on at 7 am and don't bother to redo your eyes if you want to go out at 6pm!!!! Lasts thru water aerobics too,

I have strayed and experimented with other shadows, in the hope of finding a shadow stick for travel or a powder I can apply more neatly, without having to wipe my fingers off and dirty a hand towel. I finally realized.... Pack of baby wipes! And I am stocking up on this. I love it. It does only last about 6 months after opening until the product starts to dry & get harder to apply, but really.......you should be replacing it thus often anyway if you are using a finger (yes a clean finger) to apply. Yes, it's my hg eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by SparklyBeauty

I love this! I had to pick these up after hearing all the hype (this one and Too Cool.) Bad to the Bronze is so smooth and creamy, and is a gorgeous color that stays on your lids with or without an eye primer. I have yet to try it as an eyeliner, but will be doing so soon. I know many people have compared these to the MAC Paint Pots, which I haven't tried, but I know I'll be picking up a couple more of these (I have the gold in mind!) These are great for the price, and the packaging seems to be good enough that they won't dry out.

SparklyBeauty

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful and great for everyday wear. I love the color, and I practically wear this everyday. This is so crease-resistant and long wearing that I usually wear this alone and it looks nice even at the end of the day. I am Asian with pale-medium skin and this is not too dark. It is much cooler looking than in the pot so it works well with my skin tone. I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by EmmaLouise18

I have been looking for this product in all of my local drugstores and I finally found it! I had read so many positive reviews about it and I am definitely happy with the results. I have very oily lids, so this does crease a little bit on me, but its nothing a primer can't fix. It has beautiful pigmentation and is so easy to apply, I just pat it on with my finger and I am good to go. Its so useful to have when I am getting ready for school and don't want to have to worry about my makeup. It started out creamy, but now that I have had it for a few weeks, it is starting to get drier, and I need to work it with my finger before it gets smooth again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by 2lilmonkees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful warm brown with a punch of bronze n shimmer. Gorgeous coloring. Stays on all day, alone or under other e/s. Love this lil bugger. Excited to go find more :)