MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

This is my HG blush. (For refernece I am MAC NW20, BB sand, MUFE #20, blonde hair, blue eyes). This colour suits my skin colouring perfectly adding a flush of natural healthy looking warmth. I wear this most days.

on 3/7/2008 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

If I only use one item of makeup, this is it!! My skin looks so sallow and dead without blush, so I love that the colour really wakes my face up. I picked it out at the MAC shop even though it looks scary in the pan - it works great on my NC30 skin. I use it all year round, it works even when I have a bit of a tan going.I also really appreciate the fact that it doesn't have ANY shimmery particles in it, like so many drugstore brands do, because that just looks silly on my skin. I've honestly had the same pan for the past year and a half and I haven't dented it, and I use it everyday. Great value.

on 2/23/2008 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I am a blush addict and this shade is one of my favorites! It reminds me of nars amour on the cheek. This is a lovely coral pink shade and gives a great pop of color by itself or lightly over more muted shades. I can't believe I haven't discovered this sooner. I'm a Mac c3/BB warm beige for reference.

on 12/30/2007 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this blush a long time ago and never wore it. Recently I rediscovered it and started wearing it again. On my face it shows up as a soft coral flush. When applying this blush, I recommend you really build up one layer at a time as it's easy to apply to much. My biggest complaint is the cheapness of the container. The little plastic top popped off and won't go back on.

on 11/29/2007 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this blush from my friend...and i luv it!! i've been using it almost everyday since. I wasn't sure if it would look good on me cuz my friend is so light-skined compared to me (NC35)...but it looks really good. So pigmented! If your too lazy to put on makeup, just put on this blush and your good to go...

on 11/28/2007 10:29:00 AM

I like this blush sooo much! My midtone skin looks flushed after using this blush. I am a NW25/30 an I have a lot of MAC blushes, but this one is one of my favourites.

on 11/25/2007 11:58:00 PM

I was reluctant to try this blush for several years, because of the way it looks in the pan. But after reading reviews, i thought i'd give it a shot because i was in a rut blush wise lately. Well, this blush on me looked exactly the way it does in the pot, just a bright orange-y pink mess on my cheeks, and this is after i applied it with my 188. I can see this blush working beautifully on darker skin tones, but for my NC25 complexion, this is just too much of the wrong colour. (i might add also that i don't shy away from colour either). Luckily, coygirl, my other recent blush purchase is awesome, so i'm happy!

on 11/25/2007 10:45:00 AM

my first ever MAC blush. the MA suggested this one. when i tried it in store, it looks good.. (everything i try in their store is good because of the lights, i guess!) the MA said it looks natural on my NC40 skintone. without any glitters or shimmers, i think its really natural looking. the first time i used this, my husband commented i look blooming. (well, my husband didnt know that i bought a new blush) i will not repurchase because i wanna try other shades and i think it doesnt last that long.

on 10/29/2007 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The trick to this blush is the brush - blend blend blend! It is "pinky" and can be "clownish" if you don't apply correctly - but if you do, you will love the results. I use the MAC skunk brush and I get many many compliments every time I use this blush. Great staying power. Looks like you really have just blushed - which is the whole point, right?
I honestly think I will be dead before I use it all, so it is a great bargain since you get a LOT of product.

on 10/11/2007 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't like this blush.
It stays for just a few hours (2-4, no more on me, but maybe is my oily skin)
The colour makes you like a clown...
The price is high as this product isn't good at all.
Packaging isn't anything special... it doesn't even have a mirror.
I wouldn't buy this blush again, specially considering there are some many others way better than this (Lancome blush subtil for example).

Popular Blush Products