October 23, 2014 | 1196 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by frenchmartini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this blush from my friend...and i luv it!! i've been using it almost everyday since. I wasn't sure if it would look good on me cuz my friend is so light-skined compared to me (NC35)...but it looks really good. So pigmented! If your too lazy to put on makeup, just put on this blush and your good to go...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Sushischnitte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this blush sooo much! My midtone skin looks flushed after using this blush. I am a NW25/30 an I have a lot of MAC blushes, but this one is one of my favourites.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2007 11:58:00 PM More reviews by daisy888

I was reluctant to try this blush for several years, because of the way it looks in the pan. But after reading reviews, i thought i'd give it a shot because i was in a rut blush wise lately. Well, this blush on me looked exactly the way it does in the pot, just a bright orange-y pink mess on my cheeks, and this is after i applied it with my 188. I can see this blush working beautifully on darker skin tones, but for my NC25 complexion, this is just too much of the wrong colour. (i might add also that i don't shy away from colour either). Luckily, coygirl, my other recent blush purchase is awesome, so i'm happy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2007 10:45:00 AM More reviews by warfreakbaby

my first ever MAC blush. the MA suggested this one. when i tried it in store, it looks good.. (everything i try in their store is good because of the lights, i guess!) the MA said it looks natural on my NC40 skintone. without any glitters or shimmers, i think its really natural looking. the first time i used this, my husband commented i look blooming. (well, my husband didnt know that i bought a new blush) i will not repurchase because i wanna try other shades and i think it doesnt last that long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 1:58:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The trick to this blush is the brush - blend blend blend! It is "pinky" and can be "clownish" if you don't apply correctly - but if you do, you will love the results. I use the MAC skunk brush and I get many many compliments every time I use this blush. Great staying power. Looks like you really have just blushed - which is the whole point, right?
I honestly think I will be dead before I use it all, so it is a great bargain since you get a LOT of product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Ericita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this blush.
It stays for just a few hours (2-4, no more on me, but maybe is my oily skin)
The colour makes you like a clown...
The price is high as this product isn't good at all.
Packaging isn't anything special... it doesn't even have a mirror.
I wouldn't buy this blush again, specially considering there are some many others way better than this (Lancome blush subtil for example).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2007 7:13:00 AM More reviews by angerturnedsideways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've wanted a pink blush for ages but couldn't find one suitable for my GGG complexion. Some people say that when you have a problem you can't fix you should admit defeat and send it all up to God - I sent it all up to a lady at the MAC counter.

My problems were over in about 5 minutes, she picked out fleur power for me straightaway. I fussed a bit and tried other colours on - it looked amazing on my hand but looked a bit too light and pink in the pan, etc. etc. but nothing else was as good as fleur power.

I use a (cheap) blush brush made of wool to apply it - it only takes one brush to give me a glowy look. I strongly recommend it for GGGs who can't find their HG pink blush.

However, this isn't the cheapest blush around though the pan is huge so it's probably worth the moolah, and I also don't rate the packaging quality highly because the transparent plastic window thing on my mac stuff tends to come out, possibly because they're jostled in my bag though.

I am: mac studiofix nw35, javanese/malay/chinese/south indian
continued >>

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2007 1:44:00 AM More reviews by kristen87

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this blush!! I love matte/satin/non shimmery blushes because it can give you the most natural flush. Definately apply this with a looser bristled blush -- I prefer the 187 -- since you will look like a clown otherwise. Less is more with this blush. Start faint and build up slowly!! If you must have that little bit of sparkle layer either a MSF (porcelain pink looks lovely) or a BP (pearl sunshine!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

I find the opposite of the last reviewer to be true...on my paler winter skin (NC25) it looks more natural, but on my darker summer skin (NC 30) it looks kind of dirty.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by arianabanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, i have had this blush for about 1.5 years now and the pan isnt really getting any smaller - which is great cause i use it all the time. I have kind of tanned skin ( i use Studio fix NC40 at my palest) and this blush when used with a light hand gives me the most natural look ever. I like to use a tiny bit on the apples of my cheeks for the day, plus sometime i use a teeny tiny bit on my forehead for the most natural wintery flush. Its a really pretty pink-peach colour - my advice is use very sparingly - probably better for the tanned or naturally olive girls - would not suit paler or freckled girls i think. Love it.