November 28, 2014 | 1895 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ericksmommy05

After reading all the exciting reviews I went out to get this product. I really thought I would love it but I was disappointed!!!! It weighed down my lashes so bad and made them clumpy. it has a good dark black color to it and a good wand but the formula just didn't work me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by KattKidd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a bomb!!! I absolutely love it.
Great price for such a good quality!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Llbrew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome! I am a mascara junkie and no stranger to paying big bucks for high end brands. No more! I will keep my Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes when I want a waterproof mascara but this will now be my "go to" mascara for everyday wear. Is $2.99 and delivers so much more than the $20.00+ brands on the market.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this cheaply priced ($2.99) Jordana mascara based on the mostly glowing reviews here on MUA. I already have long lashes, and I generally look for a mascara that will give me a little extra in the volume department. Well, Jordana apparently thinks "volume" equals "spidery clumpy mess" because that's exactly the look that this mascara gave me. I gave it a few tries but I found the formula too be too thick, making my lashes look gross, clumping together and then getting crunchy. Not a good look. This is a big miss from Jordana in my opinion, although I do think the packaging is cute.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this after seeing so many people raving about this I figured it is a dollar why not. Well for me you get what you pay for it looked clumpy and it smudged yet took so much work to remove which was baffling. After two months I threw it away it just never seemed to work new or old. The hunt goes on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I really can't get with this mascara. Something about it just isn't right to me. I like very natural, light, feathery black or brown lashes. This makes my lashes look like a clumpy mess and it feels so heavy on them. It smudges and maybe I got a bad batch? But it was only $.99 so not a loss at all. But I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by eprincess31

So i bought this mascara finally after seeing a couple of beauty vloggers talk about it and I got the courage to buy! I LOVE IT! seriously beats all the other mascaras ive tried definitely makes my lashes POP! like I like them too i just really wish i was waterproof only reason why im not giving it 5 lipsticks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best mascara ever. After I applied one coat of this mascara I could already see a dramatic difference. The packaging is pretty cute too; a nice simple black tube with purple writing. I only wish it was waterproof. If you cry or swim this runs like crazy. Still the best mascara I have ever used!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by SanDiegoAli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I can see why this mascara gets great reviews, it's pretty darn cheap and it does a good job (especially considering the price!). I don't think it's the BEST drug store mascara out there, but it's certainly the best macara in it's price point out there.

I personally never had a problem with smudging with this mascara, but it did take some scrubbing to get it off (even using waterproof mascara remover which I felt was a little weird).

For me the bottom line is this - if you need a decent, inexpensive mascara, give it a shot.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by alicia14787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the great reviews. When I wear this I ALWAYS end up with black marks under my eyes. I can't wear it without looking like a raccoon after a few hours. I threw it out.