September 23, 2014 | 963 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

my favorite mascara so far! it makes my lashes look so pretty, long, and thick. the formula is very black and pigmented. it lengthens and volumizes so beautifully. i have very long but thin lashes, and this mascara makes them look even longer and thicker. it also holds a curl well, so my lashes stay curled all day long. the brush is really nice. however, if you dont wipe of the brush to get rid of the excess product it will clump after multiple coats (but cleaning the brush solves the problem perfectly). now the bad/inconvenient part of this product: the packaging. the opening of the mascara is too big, so the excess product does not get scraped off the brush. the brush has too much product and causes clumps after multiple coats (like i said above). it would be great if jordana repackaged so the opneing was skinnier, allowing more product to my scraped off. but minus the packaging, the product is amazing and for now i dont mind scraping off the excess product. i love this mascara and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by misstierra05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I found out about it after watching a video on YT and I must say I thought it was gonna be to good to be true. However, After finding this at Walgreens there were only two tubes left, and to mention I went another time but just didn't grab it there was 1 left. I'm convinced this is the best kept secret. I will be going back to get 4 more tubes. I think I should stock up on this as a just in case. I get the best length and volume with this and I don't even curl my lashes. This is a do it all mascara for me :) I hope this is never discontinued. I've been loving Covergirl Lashblast in the Orange Tube alot lately, but I'm gonna stick to this. Thanks Jordana!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Robyn08

ABSOLUTELY.THE.BEST.MASCARA.I'VE.EVER.USED!!! Extremely lengthening and clump-free. I wore this mascara for twelve hours and I didnt experience any flaking.Thank you Jordana! I bought three back ups of it just incase it becomes discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For the price, this is a great mascara! It isn't my HG mascara, but it's one of the best I've use. It's really black, which I love. It doesn't give too much length, but it gives a good amount of volume with minimal clumps. One thing that bothers me is that there is no stopper, which makes the mascara clump up on the brush and my eyelashes. I'd definitely repurchase this again. (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think my search is over! I wouldn't have known about this one if I hadn't read the reviews, I thought Jordana just made eye liners. I found the LAST tube at my local Walgreens, and it is absolutely the best I have used. It really gives me a false lash effect with just one coat. I have very long lashes, but they aren't very thick. This plumps and lengthens perfectly, and it also doesn't clump and keeps them perfectly curled all day. No flaking at all. The only con I can think of was it was a little difficult to remove for a non-waterproof formula. With a price around $3 you can not go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have short, thin, not young as they used to be eyelashes :) and THIS is my ds HG and trust me I've tried more than a few. It's ink black, and the coverage is REALLY good. I get great length and volume after 2 coats and va voom after 4 with minimal clumping(easily dealt with) after 4. It will coexist nicely with my high end HG Benefits They're Real. EDIT: I also didn't experience any flaking after wearing it all day.
EDIT 12.18.13 This has been backed up and has now replaced my Bad Gal mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara up to a point. My only peeve is that I had to wipe the wand first on a kleenex because it has no stopper in the tube part. A waste of product. If I didn't do that, this clumps like crazy. Other than that, this gives me length and volume. Two other things I don't like about this mascara, it makes my lashes crunchy after a while, and it does not come in brown. The tube lasts a good while since I rotate my mascaras, it has lasted a good three months before I threw it away because it dried up. I bought this only for special occasions, because it is a nice black, not too harsh looking and it is cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by clairebear28166

I just bought this mascara yesterday, and so far it is GREAT! It separates my eyelashes and adds amazing volume. It does seem to make my eyelashes droop slightly, and that's why I gave it 4 stars. This is comparable to the Falsies, but I like it a little more because it's not as messy as the Falsies. The best part is that it is only $2.99 at Walgreen's! I would reccomend this mascara to anyone. :) good luck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

After years of bypassing this at Walgreens I finally bought it and tried it.

I've been using this for over a month now and I have to say its wonderful!!!!

*The formula is great and doesn't dry out fast wich is great! I noticed most mascaras high end and d/s like Maybeline,Rimmel,Almay or Cover Girl literally dry out insanely fast like in 2weeks fast. This Jordana formula is great I've been using this daily for almost 2mo and its still like the day I bought it.

*This gives my lashes fullness,lots of volume and great length! So clumps,flaking or gross spider lashes ever.

*This has been the only mascara that I can use on my lower lashes and never get raccoon eyes!

*The formula is buildable too..and I can give me really dramatic looking lashes if I want.

*No hard feeling lashes and removes easily (I use Ponds cold cream)

For $2.99 at walgreens this mascara is excellent and I see now why its always sold out! lol

Total repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, there is WAY too much product. I never thought I'd say that. Second, too clumpy and third, smudges. It does give off a great volumised look on the lashes but its too fiddly. It's a fairly wet formula so it doesn't dampen your curl.