April 19, 2014 | 1819 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by syjimenez

Girls this is a great mascara! Buy it and don't think about shopping around for a good mascara!! Only like $2 at Walgreens and its the bomb.com!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

This mascara is lengthening and somewhat volumizing, but overall, it clumps VERY easily. It's got some pretty amazing lengthening power at the cost of major, obvious clumping on your eyelashes. It's great for a dramatic look, I suppose, but I threw mine out and didn't finish it. I tried to love it but it just didn't work for me. I probably won't repurchase. :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm dissapointed. I have multiple other mascaras in this price range, and this really didn't strike me as anything special. I had high hopes for this mascara, but it's just okay. I've tried this with a lash primer (Dior) and without, and I actually prefer it without. First of all, this flakes. I usually don't have a problem with mascaras flaking, but this had little black flecks all over my face in a few hours. It also made my eyes a bit weepy and irritated. As for lash results, my lashes aren't particularly hard to work with, so they still looked rather nice. Just nothing impressive like I was hoping. The formula is a rich black and it definately does add volume, but it took some work as it clumped up a bit. I'd say pass on this and try the other great mascaras in this price range.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by casiocasio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara gives great volume, separation, a surprising amount of length and its a nice black color. It was really wet when I first used it but after leaving the tube open for 24 hours, it dried out out just enough so the wetness was no longer a problem. Unfortunately, it doesn't hold a curl, which is something that's really important to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

After seeing so many people rave over this mascara I finally found it at Kmart and bought it! It is amazing compared to other more expensive mascara's, and I'm so glad I bought it. This mascara lengthens and volumizes lashes, leaving you with doll-like eyelashes. The only bad thing I have found with this mascara is the packaging. It has little room to remove excess mascara off the wand. Definitely my new HG mascara, and you won't regret purchasing it! It's also the cheapest mascara I've EVER purchased!
Update 11-21-13: I stopped using this for months for no reason and rediscovered it in my cabinet. Today I used it again and fell in love all over again! It makes my lashes look so full and longer, like I have fake lashes. Really recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot believe how inexpensive this mascara is and how amazing it works. I don't have to wear an eyelash primer with this mascara and it makes my lashes SUPER long. My only con is that if you are putting multiple coats -- it's gets a little clumpy -- you'll need to use a spoolie.
UPDATE: This mascara can be a little clumpy at first. So I just swipe the wand on the back of my hand to remove any excess then apply. Perfection! And it gets drier as it nears the end of its tube life so you won't have any excess to swipe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

This is the ONLY mascara I can use all by itself and achieve the results I'm looking for. It lengthens, separates, gives volume and is amazingly black! The way I use it is to first do two coats along the front, wait a few seconds for it to dry, and then I run the wand along the back of my lashes so the tips are coated. My tips are so light and thin that you can barely see them and this technique makes my lashes so lush and thick, in love!

I get similar results when using other combinations, for example:
L'oreal Telescopic + Clinique High Impact Curling
CoverGirl Clump Crusher + Sephora Atomic Volume
Rimmel Extra Super Lash + Maybelline Star Stylist (discontinued, but I kept the brush and use it in other tubes)

They say using multiple mascara's works better than just using one but that rule definitely doesn't apply to Jordana's Best Lash Extreme Volumizing, I even picked up all the remaining ones at walgreens so I wouldn't run out any time soon (and I am not the type to have stashes, I'm always on the look-out for something 'better')!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lah1313

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe I've waited so long to try this. I admit it. I've been a mascara snob. Several tubes of dior, lancome, guerlain, tarte, buxom... i have a few drug store brands, but they never seem to work for me. I thought at $2.99. No way can this be good. BUT IT IS SO BLACK. AND GOES ON LIKE BUTTER. AND it stayed on all day at work chasing around 5 and 6 year olds with no raccoon eyes. Packaging is not the prettiest, but for the price you can't expect Dior packaging. Love the product anyway. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by victoriamorgan

False lashes in a tube. It's a drugstore product so it should be easy to get but honestly I have to snatch up the remaining 2 or 3 in the case because it's only there once every few months! No flaking, no clumping, adds volume AND length. The raves about Dior Show especially considering it's price, seem so silly. I found it's application brush comically large, it's formula too wet and it added zero volume. Jordana surprisingly has some really great products. I am a bit of a makeup snob in general, assuming price equals quality but as I research ingredients I'm learning that I couldn't have been more wrong. This mascara at 2.99 USD is a STEAL and Makeup Geeks eyeshadows at $6 USD have taught me a lesson :) (Still all about UDPP though) Have a beautiful day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by blondefornow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this based on Msgoldgirl (youtube) being a fan. My HG mascara for the past five years has been CHanel's Inimitable and YSL cil. Lately however, I noticed a lot of flaking a few hours after application of the Chanel. My last tube smelled "off" after only 3-4 weeks of use (purchased at Chanel in Paris) so I was becoming disillusioned. While placing an order at Drugstore.com I put this in my cart as well. I didn't have high hopes, but gave it a shot. Wow! I have long, thin lashes and this made me look like I was wearing false lashes after only two coats! The brush is great. I had no issue with too much product coming out of the tube, and most important of all...I had absolutely no flaking throughout the day!! This mascara is an absolute gem! I admit that oart of the appeal of a luxury brand is psychological. It is just nice to use something expensive. When that fancy brand costs you 30 and smells gross after a month, some of the shine fades. I can't say yet how this will stack up after a month of use, but so far...I am sold!