Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 1/28/2012 8:28:00 AM

I liked this the first 3 weeks, it gave volume, lengh, it was great. After that it started to dry and get goopy. Because the formula started to change it made the brush even harder to apply because the skinny part of the brush would hold too much of the formula than the fat part of the brush so my lashes would look uneven. After that it got flakey. I would not repurchase because this was only good for a month and a half. Too bad and i love the pretty packaging.

on 1/24/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My lashes are already really long so whenever I use a new mascara I focus more on the curl and volume versus the length. I noticed this mascara was VERY natural looking (not clumpy at all, very smooth with non-dry formula), but this also meant it provided very little volume. It did separate my lashes nicely, which was surprising for the brush style, but after a couple hours of wear the curl it gave my lashes wouldn't last. All in all its okay for daily, natural looking wear but may not make a huge difference for people who don't already have longer lashes.

on 1/23/2012 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The mascara was good for holding my curl and giving my short, stubby, Asian eyes some volume. I have tried a total of 4 mascaras and none gave it volume as this did. I would not buy this again due to the staying power, it was falling off within 5 hours. Made me look more like a raccoon.

on 1/20/2012 4:39:00 PM

The lady claimed that this mascara gives volume and the prettiest open eyed look, and I regret buying this. It did nothing for my lashes, (I was hoping this was similar to lance hypnoses drama) but the packaging was mostly the reason I bought it which was stupid. The packaging is sleek, curvy and has blue roses scribbled on it. It smells a bit like roses but not my liking. Overall I hate this, it's just a thin layer of black that can't hold a curl or lengthen.

on 1/12/2012 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product rushing through an airport last fall. I was a fan of Helena Rubinstein queen lash mascara but the sales lady convinced me to try this one out. I must say that this buy is not a regret. I love the texture and the brush. I had my makeup done 2 weeks ago and the makeup artist who uses primarily other brand loved the mascara (I wanted to use my own) and loved the shape of the brush and how this mascara actually opens the eye and gives the eye the "doll"look
It's worht to try ;-)

on 1/12/2012 1:38:00 AM

Online store sent this by mistake from what I ordered initially. But definitely a blessing in disguise. By far the best mascara I've ever tried and would probably stick to this. Plus they weren't lying about the 'Doll Lashes'. Was abit bothered by the rose smell but got used to it after awhile. This mascara thickens, lengthens and created a slight 'fake lashes' look, ever since I used this, didn't feel the need to apply fake lashes anymore. I honestly recommend this!

on 1/8/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have long eye lashes. This mascara makes my eyelashes longer and they get a great curling effect but it also makes them very clumpy and hard. I've even tried wiping off the wand before putting it on and it still clumps my lashes together. Given this and the price I don't think I would purchase this product again.

on 1/8/2012 2:26:00 PM

Tried this over and few weeks. FLAKY! I always had to use a lash seperator brush cause it was so clumpy. I was gonna take it back sooner but i really wanted to give this a chance. I also used the lancome primer under this product and it was REALLY clumpy. Yuck. Its goin back today. Bummer. May try the Definicils again.

Kitty

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not a good mascara. Very dry mascara and it doesnt hold a curl, lengthen my lashes or volumize them. It seems to seperate ok but that doesnt matter when it does nothing else. Plus its so expensive. I do not recommend this at all and I definately wont repurchase it. I am actually going to return it.

So i received a sample of this stuff, amazing. Family, friends, strangers gave me compliments about how nice and False-like my lashes were.

So....I bought the full sized product, DISGUSTING. Did not work, no length, no volume, only added a little colour and definition. Hardly any product stuck to the brush so it wouldn't even stick to my lashes without applying 5-6 coats, I'm serious.

sound familiar?....GIVE IT A CHANCE!!!

I continued using it for a week and a bit to see if it would get better as it costs $52 AUS, a lot of money. Im soooo happy with it. i can say its the only mascara i found that gets better with time. It gets thicker, and smoother and more gets on the brush.

Pros:
- Decent volume
- Super defining, minimal clumping
- Really good length
- Heavily pigmented and shiny aka. doll eyes effect
- Really good curling power, but drops slightly after hours of wear (only slightly, try curling before hand. dont curl when its dry)
- Doesnt make your lashes crunchy

Cons:
- Flakes a bit (to prevent this apply additional coats QUICKLY while still completely wet)
This mascara is volumising BUT the volume aspect isn't too dramatic. Its best for using if you want fanned out, curled, long lashes with fantastic dark, silky colour.

MAKE SURE TO ADD MASCARA ON TOP OF LASHES!!! curling it outwards and applying lightly. This makes a big different on volume and drama for this mascara. Apply coats fast as it drys VERY quickly. best to do max 3 coats.

Top Rated Lancome Products