July 31, 2014 | 1002 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by whyknot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

this mascara gives a very natural look on me. VERY natural. like my lashes only tinted dark (mine are blond). so no volume or length to speak of, but a very nice fan of natural looking lashes. but i really bought this cuz i needed a WP mascara for working out. While the natural look this gives is great for minimal workout makeup, the WP ability of this mascara is awful. It doesnt smudge, it just flakes off all over my face when i sweat, sleep, splash water on my face, etc. And when it does get wet, it does not preserve the look. if i rinse my face, my nice fan of lashes turns into a wet clumpy mess, which i then have to comb out. And combing them out removes most of the mascara, even though they were only wet with a little plain water! 3 for look, 0 for WP staying power. no way would this one be ok for swimming, hot yoga, running, or rinsing off, or anything i can think of that you would want WP mascara for. WP FAIL.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by niecie007

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Walmart and this is handsdown the worst mascara I have ever tried in my life. It barely does anythink to my lashes. Don't waste your $.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Yay!! Wp suitable for work everyday mascara!!! Really waterproof, no smudging (I'm looking at you The Colossal wp!), buildable, good separation, and not a total b*tch to remove (yes, I'm talking about you Great Lash wp) =D! Small con is that the volume could be better, but as I use this one as a day-to-day sfw mascara it is not too big of a con. My best friend started using this after I recommended it, and she's also in love with it, and as we're both pretty critical mascara users this really says a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Really Love and Adore this mascara Ive very Straight eyelashes this gives alot Volume and SPECIALLY Length Love it One best mascara By Maybelline it Holds my curls really good My husband always tell How beautiful eyes Ive When wore this mascara . I Hope this mascara Never gets
discountinued because I am SOLD .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by leslie0764

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I've been trying tons of new mascaras lately and this one is just average. It's great at separating but that's about it. I used an eyelash primer before this mascara, but really have to use two coats of primer and about 4-5 coats of mascara to get the desired look. It did stay on without smudging but I would say this is more for natural looking lashes. Not really sure why it received soo many good reviews. CG Last Blast Volume is much better at achieving lots of volume. Edit, after trying this again, it's actually not bad. It separates and volumized decently and is very cheap. I would repurchase. I added another lippie after giving this another try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by c0zmicbabe

I love the brush! It really does reach each lash and does not clump lashes together. The formula is great and does not weigh lashes down like some other formulas I've used. This is a great product, and I would definitely purchase it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by 10amald3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Because i love trying out different mascaras i had to try out this one, so far i was in love with my Maybelline colossal and Covergirl Lash Blast, they work great in combination. This product wasnt as great as it was set out to be, i got the waterproof version and it does not come off at all with my makeup remover wipes, which is not a good thing when im trying to remove it at the end of the day. This product did not create as much volume and length as i wanted but overall it is a good product, For some reason though the stopper came off which is a hassle because a huge amount of product comes out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this! It holds a curl wonderfully and provides length.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear wp mascara everyday, but I'm not particularly choosy; maybelline has never stuck me as the best brand when it comes to mascara (even for a DS), but it's always on sale so I usually end up with it. Lately I've been buying the Falsies in "blackest black," but this time, I got this one in "very black." All I can say is that this mascara totally made me realize that I like the Falsies way better, and I'll definitely be sticking with the "Blackest Black" shade from now on... In comparison (to the falsies, 'cause sorry, that's all I've used lately), I felt that this mascara produced a more natural and toned down look, which some may prefer, but I just didn't like it. It seems like the Falsies mascara really makes my eyes pop all on it's own, but with this stuff, I kept having to add more and more coats (the brush defines, but it also made my lashes look very thin), and it seemed like I needed way more eyeliner and shadow than usual (not a good look with this stuff at all). It could be that it was just the color, but who would've thought there would be such a difference between "very black" and "blackest black?"
Heh, one thing I will say though, is that there were significantly less clumps--:0 I gave it 3 because I think some people might really like the natural-yet-defined look they could achieve with this, but personally, I'm already contemplating yet another run to the drugstore for the Falsies.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by calicosteph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It lengthens, separates, holds a curl, and is very waterproof! I wore this pretty much all day for about 8 hours, and it started smudging only when I closed my eyes when I dozed off after dinner lol. It doesn't do much for thickening the lashes, but I tend to go for lengthening and separating mascaras, so this is pretty much perfect for me!