November 23, 2014 | 993 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by bjdp55

Best drugstore mascara I have used. The absolute BEST thing about this mascara is how it seperates your lashes. The worst thing ever is when a mascara clumps .. and I have never had my eyelashes clump or stick together with this mascara. I'm gonna keep on buying this for a loooong time. When you curl your lashes with this mascara, it gives the effect of falsies, atleast on me.
Already repurchased several times

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by abertels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara yesterday, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised! The big brush covers individual hairs perfectly, from root to tip, and makes my lashes look fuller and longer just after one coating. It doesn't clump and stays on very well. The only issue I have is with the bottom lashes; due to the size of the brush I find it hard to coat them well, so I have another, smaller brushed mascara for that. But all in all, I would recommend this mascara and I would buy it again in a heartbeat:-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i decided to get this because i need a waterproof mascara for summer, for when i go to six flags :P it's alright.. really nothing special. i do like the brush on this mascara, and it gives my lashes nice length & definition.. not a lot of volume though :( i can't wear this on my bottom lashes because it tends to smudge & flake. there are so many waterproof mascaras out there, so i wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by maggles426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First, I'm gonna mention that I work as a lifeguard at an amusement park so I need makeup that won't wash away during my straight six to nine hours of sweating and constant contact with pool water. I also have oily eyelids, so eyeliner isn't even an option in the summer. I used to use NYX's waterproof mascara but I was running low and figured I'd give this a shot. Now this is the only mascara I use. I have normal length black lashes to begin with, but this makes a pretty big difference in length and volume for me. I doesn't work miracles but it's definitely worth the price.
I do get a little bit of clumping with the second coat but it's not much, I'll definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Medea24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only use waterproof mascara. Non-wp formulas always give me raccoon eyes at the end of the day. Over time, I have learned that not all wp mascaras hold up the same. This mascara is a great wp formula for me. I never get any smudging or rub-off with this. I was amazed! Other benefits of this mascara are the black color that is nice and dark, the way this holds a curl all day, and the easy removal. I haven't lost lashed the way that I do with other wp formulas.

On the downside, this mascara does very little in the way of length or volume. It's a nice natural, every day look that is clump free, but it is not great for a glam look. Still, a formula that stays put and doesn't smudge is my highest priority for mascara because even long, full lashes can't mask the mess of smudged mascara! I will purchase this again and keep my eyes open for other products that may work even better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

IT STAYS ON! (I am notorious for rubbing mascara off) And it doesn't clump. My eyelashes are insanely short, and it makes them visible. Of course I'll get it again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

This mascara is just "meh". It doesn't clump, but I have to apply at least 3 coats to make my lashes look dark, thick and long, at which point it does clump a bit. I had expected dramatic volume, and this mascara doesn't deliver. It's good if you want a natural look. I prefer Maybelline The Falsies for the dramatic look even though it clumps. I gave this 3 lippies because it's not horrible and I like the color of the tube :-)

Update: After using this for a while, I have discovered I really like it. I think it takes a while for the formula to thicken or something. I often find that's the case and like a mascara better after it's a week or two old. My lashes are thick, long and clump-free, so I'm happy. I added another lippie.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by whyknot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

this mascara gives a very natural look on me. VERY natural. like my lashes only tinted dark (mine are blond). so no volume or length to speak of, but a very nice fan of natural looking lashes. but i really bought this cuz i needed a WP mascara for working out. While the natural look this gives is great for minimal workout makeup, the WP ability of this mascara is awful. It doesnt smudge, it just flakes off all over my face when i sweat, sleep, splash water on my face, etc. And when it does get wet, it does not preserve the look. if i rinse my face, my nice fan of lashes turns into a wet clumpy mess, which i then have to comb out. And combing them out removes most of the mascara, even though they were only wet with a little plain water! 3 for look, 0 for WP staying power. no way would this one be ok for swimming, hot yoga, running, or rinsing off, or anything i can think of that you would want WP mascara for. WP FAIL.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by niecie007

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Walmart and this is handsdown the worst mascara I have ever tried in my life. It barely does anythink to my lashes. Don't waste your $.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Yay!! Wp suitable for work everyday mascara!!! Really waterproof, no smudging (I'm looking at you The Colossal wp!), buildable, good separation, and not a total b*tch to remove (yes, I'm talking about you Great Lash wp) =D! Small con is that the volume could be better, but as I use this one as a day-to-day sfw mascara it is not too big of a con. My best friend started using this after I recommended it, and she's also in love with it, and as we're both pretty critical mascara users this really says a lot!