October 1, 2014 | 1870 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2003 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Misteza

No doubt this stuff is excellent. It does moisturize well. The only time I've used it, though, was while dying my hair. I probably haven't reeped full benefits, but it was great while it lasted. Do they sell this seperate from the dye?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by ShortMegan

I've been using this conditioner for about three years now. I refuse to use anything else...one tube lasts me three weeks (My super-thick hair goes down to my bra strap). I know this figure because I import the stuff to Europe...I refuse to try any other product, so when I moved abroad, I had to take it with me. After years of struggling with my dry (Accutane!), colored, long, thick hair, I finaly tried Feria based on lots of board recs. What can I say? My hair feels like silk in the shower, and drys to a shiny, glossy finish. My hair is naturally straight, and this makes it smooth and look like liquid. The shine is amazing- healthy, smooth hair! It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2003 8:51:00 PM More reviews by carolmaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The HG of conditioners for this small cap of fried hair. I'd be bald without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Griffin1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Call me a lemming. I flung myself over the cliff with the hundreds of others on this site who bought this product, in search of that holiest of holy grails. And did I find it? I don't think so. The packaging is great with the flush nozzle cap, so it's convenient to perch on the side of the tub. The smell and texture are both appealing to the senses. It's fresh, vaguely lemony, with a rich, creamy consistency. But I'm still not thrilled with the results. It doesn't weigh down my hair, it doesn't strip my hair, it doesn't do much to my hair. My hair isn't any drier, but it doesn't transport me to another world of silky softness. I don't know. Try it. You might like it. The price was right. Would I buy again? There are too many other conditioners to try. On to the next one...

Update on 04/04/08 - Several years later, and this has proven to be my go-to conditioner. I think when I first tried it, my shampoo may have been a bit too harsh. Now, it's silky smooth and soft and manageable. and all those good things. Definitely an HG product for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 6:55:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

omg! this is the most awesome conditoner!! I use this with my heat capa and my hair turns out gorgeous..available at Sally's and so worth getting..a HG for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 2:56:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Be aware that this is a heavy conditioner so if your hair tends to be thin or oily this might be too much moisture for you. My hair tends to be dry, especially now that the colder weather is here and lately it has been full of static (what a pain!!). I used to dye my hair with Feria for years and that's when I fell in love with the conditioner. Now that I've stopped dying it I'm glad that I can purchase the conditioner on it's own at Sallys. It leaves my hair soft and smooth and loaded with shine. Sometimes I also use it as a mask when I want to deep condition it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2003 2:22:00 PM More reviews by beyondweb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Luscious! That's how it makes my hair feel while it's wet and even after it's dry. I have long, fine hair and no other conditioner on the market softens and makes my hair feel so healthy and look so shiny as Feria. I've used it for about a year now and absolutely love it! I wouldn't recommend it for daily use tho if you have hair like mine: long, straight and very fine. It weighs it down just a bit. Still amazing stuff tho!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 9:06:00 PM More reviews by PixyAnne

Though I more than loath Feria haircolor, this is actually a highly powerful reconstructing conditioner, good for every day or weekly use. I should start buying it on its own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ilovenoise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really love this stuff. I get it at Sally's in a big tube, for $6.99. I have really fried hair and have tried every kind of expensive conditioner you can find.. this is MUCH Better! I was useing TiGi Dumb Blond for around $30 and this kicks TiGi's ass!

Some of the girls I see had problems with this changeing their haircolor..hmm. I have light blond hair and this didn't change it at all, but I use shimmer lights shampoo with a violet base so maybe that is why. I dunno, I have only had really great results with this conditoner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 2:35:00 PM More reviews by impishnature

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A silicone-based conditioner (or was it glycerine? All I know is it makes your tub dangerously slipppery), it didn't work well on my long, color-treated hair. It was more difficult than usual to comb out wet, but when it dried, it was soft and nice. However, the next day, my hair was weighed down and dull/sticky. I went through the entire large size of this, trying everything--cold water rinses, hot water rinses forever, leaving it on for different times--nothing worked. Nice at first, then massively gummy the next day. Best thing I've tried so far (and, unfortunately, much more expensive): Phytologie's Phytocitrus Soin ("mask") for hair.