October 21, 2014 | 1785 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this palette. These colors are all dupes for MAC eye-shadows and they are all very pigmented and well worth the inexpensive price tag. My favorite color is the bottom right, it's a super pretty iridescent purplish/bluish/green. I love this and use it daily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

What can I say - this is super duper quality for an incredible price. All colours are gorgeous i doubted I would like half of them when I bought it online and just wanted the greens and a couple of the neutrals - but I love the lot. Yes the "Club" dupe definitely is a dupe I used to own club and found it too grubby brown and sparkly but this one seems to be more finely milled and the base is more of a terracotta/plum. I would highly recommend finding this even if you have to do some intensive research to track one down - we don't have this brand in NZ but it is being imported privately and I can source through auction sites - picked this up for $16 NZ (about $7.50 USD) along with Brulee and nutty for $7.50 NZD each (approx $3.50 in US dollars) so I still got these for quite a bargain considering that here in NZ the average shadow single from Revlon/Covergirl is in the $20 range and MAC is $35-40, Estee $60+ a piece and this is of better quality than most brands and comparable to MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MakalaRose1

I just bought this palette yesterday and I absolutely love it! The colors are extremely pigmented, and blend very well to create a great look overall. I got this for $3 at CVS and I love how it is so cheap, yet great quality. I will definitely be buying this palette again in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by rachee46

I love this palette!! In fact, this palette is an "Editor's Choice" for 2012. It outpaced the high-end palettes like UD's Naked. This palette suits varying skin tones, the texture is smooth, it's blendable and inexpensive. Overall, you get a ginormous bang (quality) for small bucks...love it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Comfort zone by Wet n Wild is a very wearable palette for anyone who likes neutrals. All the shades are shimmery and soft, which causes fall out under my eyes, but the pigmentation is unreal! I would pay $4.99 for the bottom right definer shade alone. It's a reddish-brown that has an ocean blue shift which many people compare to UD "lounge" eyeshadow. I find the colors very similar, although I much prefer the dense texture of UD because Wet n Wild shadows are very powdery and soft, which makes them tricky to apply with precision. This is such a great purchase and I'm having so much fun mixing and matching the shades included! The browbone shades are basically useless due to the frosty finish and not light enough for highlight, so I use them on my eyelid. Otherwise, this kit contains all you need for a day or night look. Very impressed! Be careful with packaging, as the shadows are prone to breaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

This is the palette that brought me into the WnW world. Comfort Zone is stunning. All of the colors are very shimmery, soft, silky, and extremely pigmented:) However, since they are so soft, you find a bit of fallout. That is my only problem but to be honest the fallout is minimum compared to some other eyeshadows that have problems with fallout. The palette is very well put together in terms of color. you can just use any color throughout the palette ( you do not have to use the browbone, crease, eyelid, definer steps) and mix and match. You can really play with it. As for lasting power, they last as long as any other eyeshadow, nothing miraculous. Just wear an eyelid primer and or base and they shouldnt crease on you. I think its great for traveling since you have two eyelooks to begin with with that palette and you can easily create more. ( again just be careful because the shadows do tend to be fragile). I always find it for 4.99. I mean thats 8 good sized pan eyeshadows for $5! These eyeshadows have quality that can put highend makeup companies to shame.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by 2010

The colours in this palette are very pigmented. The only problem I have with it is that the colour on the very bottom (on the right) broke and I didn't drop the palette:(

I wouldn't repurchase only because the shades don't suit me that well (the left side does, but the right side does not).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AWESOME pallette. Great for creating everyday, neutral looks. All the shadows are shimmery. The pallette was only $5, totally worth it for the great quality (the shadows are very buttery and pigmented).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by cecikierk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this palette. I don't even feel the need to buy Naked Palette since these 8 colors covers pretty much any need for neutral eyeshadows. I especially like color #8 (bottom right), it has a nice effect of brown base with green reflection. It looks exactly like MAC pigment in blue brown, but it's so much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I never would've thought I'd give a Wet n Wild product 5 lippies. It's been at least 5 years since I've even used Wet n Wild because all my experiences with the brand involved poor quality products. A few months ago on a whim I picked up a Flora & Fauna kit, expecting to be mostly dissapointed, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how great it was. So I picked up a few more items to see if this was a fluke or if the brand had improved overall... I'm glad to say Wet n Wild has really changed for the better! Like the reviewer below me, the color scheme reminds me of the Kat Von D Ludwig palette. I own both and when Comfort Zone is worn with a primer underneath the application, pigmentation, and wear-time is just as good as the Kat Von D palette. As others have noted there are shades in here that are MAC & UD dupes, and they're not just dupes in terms of color, I think they are dupes in terms of quality too. All 8 shades are great. Since I'm on a beauty budget at the moment, (an Urban Decay Naked palette will one day be mine! But not today, not today...) this was money very well spent. This palette has some of the best eyeshadows avaliable at the drugstore, and truly compares with higher-end brands as well.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No