October 24, 2014 | 1546 users online

Liquid - MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by msjohns888

I have acne scarring, this does nothing for me except accentuate my uneven skin tone. Beautiful color, long wearing but looks awful in the light on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I tried a bunch of samples one of my girlfriends gave me to see if it was worth taking the plunge for the high cost and it wasn't :(. The quality is pretty mediocre in my opinion. It really doesn't cover anything for me and makes my skin looked worse than without any foundation. I had to consistently wash it off after applying because it made me look terrible.

Will not be buying again :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by katrinaviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product... I really did! I am usually NC20, but got NC15 in this foundation. Was actually a really good color for me, and I really appreciated that aspect. However, it does not hide my red post-acne marks (not scars, just red marks) at all. I have small pores and wouldn't consider myself to really have wrinkles yet, but this seemed to settle into everything and I just looked OLD when I looked at myself in the mirror. Suddenly, wrinkles everywhere! Also, it just looked unnatural and cakey. Tried again with MAC primer, and also setting with MAC mineralize powder. Still terrible. And kept it kept wiping off on everything and smearing.

Sigh... search for a long-lasting foundation that will cover my skin imperfections continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by miladias

Oily, acne-prone sesitive skin here. I've been using this for +2 years and really like this product.
Pros: a little goes a long way, buildable coverage (med/full), it covers my acne and rosacea, lasts all day altough I do have to touch up during summer, helps control the oil, nice finish - matte when you first apply it and semi-matte/natural during the day.
Cons: feels thick, drys quickly so you have to be careful when applying, don't know if I did something wrong or if I got really pale but it just turned a bit orange, I couldn't wear it for months, till summer came and it's a good fit again.
Pro Longwear is a bit darker then usual so I recommend getting a shade ligther. Don't think it broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by DeniseLove

I have finally found my HG foundation! I used to use MUFE matte velvet and I loved the coverage but my face would get greasy in like an hour! This foundation last all day! I don't even have to set it! It's more like a stain. I'm nc 42 and at first I thought it was too yellow but I use mac's mineralized skin finish in gold deposit on my cheeks and then blend that out and the color is perfect!!! It looks very natural yet finished! not like a heavy mask like mufe! I have been searching for a foundation that didn't make me look greasy after an hour for so long! And I finally found it!!!! Trust me! This is the perfect foundation for summer or if you live in a hot climate.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by kus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed, am a huge MAC fan as they have the exact foundation color palette for my brown skin. But i have to say MAC pro was a bit of a disappointment, althought it does last a long time average (8-10 hours) it was too sheer to cover up some scars left over from acne. I had to layer it a few times, something that does not happen with studio fix ( powder foundation or liquid)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tinalrichard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all the foundations I have I have been using this one religiously. I don't have the orange problem that others talk about but I did go a shade lighter (in case it oxidized).. I'm usually an NC35 and I went down to an NC30 and it worked out beautifully. It last all day, I use the strobe cream underneath it and get nothing but compliments.. It's been the one I grab for mainly in the spring and summer months... I am very dry but have my skin (with my skincare routine) more at a normal state now so this works perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by FromNJ23

Ive never been a fan of MAC foundations, or MAC products in general. I think its because everyone who wears their foundation looks super caked and plain weird. I was very skeptical when I bought this foundation but it was really an impulse buy. I actually love the way it looks and it comes out great in pictures. Like perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by lovelyKk

Now I have problems with most MAC products, I guess they just don't agree with my skin, I keep thinking maybe I can try other things, but each time I am disappointed. If you have perfect skin, that does not break out, are orange, and can apply makeup perfectly then I think they would be great for you. The one thing I did like about this foundation was that is does last all day. I found that it does oxidize a shade or two darker, and more orange. It is a little thick for my liking. Applied it with my sephora airbrush foundation brush. I am always so surprised at how many girls wear MAC... The ingredients are not good for your skin. Just don't get it. For the same price or only a few dollars more you can get a much better product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i honestly want to love this product but i can't because it broke me out, not horrible breakouts but i have one or two small breakouts everytime i wear this, but i love this because of the lasting power and it doesn't make my skin feel oily AT ALL!!!!! I love that about this foundation, but is it just me or all mac foundations run super yellow/orange? but it still blends into my skin really good, i wear the shade NC35.

I've super sensitive acne prone skin
Combination Oily skin, mostly around the T zone area