Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 10/28/2013 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Revlon Photo ready-Golden Beige or Medium Beige
Very yellow-golden-beige undertoned skin, more on the medium side rather than tan
Combination skin, but peels and flakes when it gets too dry
Okay, so first of all I'm really liking this foundation, especially its price: $7 at Target! Haha, it has really yellow pigmentation, but not Simpsons yellow like some MAC foundations. Very matte!! Sometimes too matte which makes the foundation hard to blend, but overall, a great foundation. The coverage is AMAZING! I used to have some acne and kinda burned my skin by using toothpaste which left dark scars, but this foundation covers it really well. Plus it looks pretty natural, which is awesome.

This product was okay. When I applied it at 7.30am it went on very smoothly and had good coverage but it was quite greasy. At around 12.00pm it became very oily and patchy. The foundation looked extremely patchy and when I blended it in most of the product came off which ruined its great coverage. Overall I would not repurchase.

Pros:
•full coverage
•Applies even
•Looks natural when first applies

Cons:
•Too much product looks cakey.
•Gets patchy as the day goes on.
•Greasy

on 10/23/2013 6:24:00 AM

I bought this foundation after I heard a good video about it from TheMakeupChair on youtube. I first wore it to a party and by the time I got home it was still on with a great coverage! When I first applied it, it was so easy to blend it and the coverage was great! I have the foundation in the tube rather than the bottle but is okay. I'd rather the bottle but I couldn't find it at my drugstore. But I love this foundation I think it's perfect, it definitely lasts!
I recommend this to anyone!

on 10/14/2013 11:24:00 PM

Full coverage lasts completely all day for sightseeing, creek playing and a party at night. Must try won't irritate skin intentionally. Of course after a day so full and not washing it will probably breakout. Also must scrub off with oil GOOD, because this stuff really sticks.

on 10/13/2013 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The lightest shade was too dark for my skin, and I'm really not that pale. It had decent coverage but was rather greasy and had an odd, though subtle, scent. I only bought this because my wal-mart didn't have the Wet N Wild foundation I like, and I wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/10/2013 12:34:00 PM

Not a fan. It's not terrible, but I wouldn't buy again. First of all, like others have said, the lightest shade is not very light at all. It is probably two shades too dark for me. I am NC15. The consistency has a nice thickness to it, but I feel that it goes on a little heavy feeling and oily. I have combo skin and when I wear this, I feel too dewy and within a couple of hours, my nose is a bit shiny. It has a scent to it, it's a little bit noticeable, but not downright objectionable unless you have a sensitive nose. Funny about the shade though, I have another rimmel foundation (clean finish) and that shade is a true ivory. I still use the foundation, I mean it's not garbage material, just not for me.

on 10/9/2013 8:40:00 PM

Pros: good coverage, smells nice, lasts all day. Cons: clinged to my dry patches, absolutely needs a beauty blender or sponge which is annoying for me to use

on 10/7/2013 5:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i love this foundation, i have received many compliments and queries on what foundation i use. its relatively cheap, and does the job perfectly. it can be applied using your fingers or a brush, i do both depending how much coverage i want. This foundation has never felt heavy on my face, it stays on for a long period of time, and doesn't go patchy. the products i get are in a tube which i prefer than a bottle, due to the opening being upside down and the tube being squeezable, making it easier to use all the product.

on 10/2/2013 4:31:00 PM

I so wanted this to work for me. I currently wear Estee Lauder Double Wear and I love it, so far it's my HG foundation, but as a stay-at-home mom I hate wearing an expensive foundation when just running errands around town or taking my daughter to the park, not if something halfway decent can be had on the cheap. I decided to give this foundation a whirl after reading the many good reviews here. Here's my take on it:

Packaging - Small plastic squeeze tube. A lot of other ladies complain about it being messy, runny and difficult to control the amount of product that came out of the tube. Maybe I was lucky but I didn't have this issue the one time I applied it. I took just a little care and managed to get out only as much as I needed.

Application: Easy enough, though a little harder to blend than ELDW. I stippled it on with a dedicated stippling brush, as I do with all foundations...I find it always gives me a smoother more even finish.

Smell: Too perfumey! Normally I can deal with this but the smell stuck around for like an hour after application and got quite irritating.

Color: I got 102 Warm Ivory which was a fairly good match for my skin. I'm still somewhat tanned from my summertime at the pool so the fact the second to palest color in the line fit me is ludicrous. Definitely not enough selection...my very pale sister was SOL getting a light enough choice from this line. Strange, considering Rimmel is a British brand and let me tell you, they are some pale people lol.

Finish: Immediately after application moisturized skin I noticed that the finish was not as flattering to my skin as ELDW. It seemed to accentuate the drier spots on my cheeks, my oily t-zone was more apparent than usual, and it didn't even out the texture of my skin. It made my smile creases evident right away, though I always apply foundation very sparingly in this area. It's definitely not as full a coverage as ELDW either. For its price I could have overlooked all this for a casual foundation, however, within 2.5 hours my t-zone was an unsightly, separated mess. It also didn't want to play nice with the two tiny spots of concealer I'd used to cover two red areas from a recently healed hormonal breakout, as it looked like the concealer had disappeared altogether.

This was a no-go for me - I immediately returned it. The search continues....

on 10/1/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it and hate it reason why is it looks good but its not as long lasting as i thought