Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 7/6/2013 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Do not need to set it with powder to make it last a long time ,so its fabulous for woman who do not want that heavily made up " old lady" powder look.In general, powders are great for the young skin but not so great on any over 40 skin ( in real sunlight). You always see the peach fuzz- yuck.Highly recommend you try a long last foundation if you want o save time and not have to retouch all day.This one is a winner and very close to WetnWilds Coverall too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Again with squeeze tubes- everyone should be doing this! This foundation is a godsend! It has a semi-matte finish, not quite 100% matte but also not super dewy... And it has amazing coverage! This reminds me of Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation but obviously not creme it's liquid. It has an obvious scent but it doesn't transfer to the face. It has an amazing lasting power also! While it is sliiiiiightly dewy it doesn't make me look oily at all. Set this with powder and it leaves me matte almost all day. The only thing that SUCKS about this foundation is the color selection isn't too great. If you are too fair or too dark this won't work for you. I am fortunately in the shade selection. Love! I have repurchased many times and will repurchase many more!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

WOW! This foundation has seriously impressed me. First off, the packaging is easy to dispense and small; good for on the go. Second, the color selection was spot on! It is rare I get a perfect match, considering I am so pale. The lightest shade was great for my skin tone. The coverage is VERY full, but without feeling thick or cakey. It's hard to explain, but the look of it is almost angelic. Lasting power is 2nd to none. Used with Stay Matte powder, it is almost infallible. No oil penetrated the foundation even over a 12 hour period. I have tried everything from MAC to BareMinerals, and nothing has impressed me more! The matte finish, full coverage, and beautiful smooth/airbrushed look will leave you wanting more! :)

on 7/3/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best foundation I ever used. I used to use Avon makeup I go it for free cause mums an Avon lady but my skin didn't like Avon I got pimples and it always sweated off. I brought this as well as their stay matte powder and the two together create a makeup look that lasts ALL DAY without touch ups, I work at McDonald's and it gets really hot behind the counter especially if I'm on fries and the Avon makeup would slide off my nose and chin but this lasts (it does start to look shiny on my nose but that's just because my nose is very oily and a quick powder top up will fix this) and the colour ivory is perfect for me it is winter in Australia now so I have to blend a bit into my neck but its not bad as a teenager on McDonald's pay rate and nothing else I can't afford mac and smash box and nice makeup but this looks nice enough perfect for me! Only con is it dribbles a lot out of the lid my friend borrowed this and didn't expect so much to dribble out and ended up wasting heaps cause she squeezed it and heaps came out :s but its good cause when it runs out I can squeeze down to the very last drop. Love love love this!

Due to a financial downturn, was looking for a replacement for my long-beloved EL DWL. Scrolled through some reviews here and decided to give this a try rather than continuing to go barefaced.

I am not a perfect blend to EL Intensity 2.0 and use 3.0 in summer. Not much more shade choice in Rimmel, but found that the 201 (Classic Beige) was a perfect match for my mid-summer skin. Big thumbs up on match.

After wearing briefly after buying, I took it for a full day test drive the next morning. I didn't notice anything odd smell-wise, though it was very clearly drugstore stuff. Application was simple with fingers or brush, blended in well. It felt smooth, almost gel-like compared to liquid product or the DWL. Coverage was excellent-in fact, I went a little too heavy with a basic application and had to lighten my hand on subsquent days.

I had more time to work with it than I do with the DWL, which seems a bit drier on my skin. That should have been my first clue. While it did not change color throughout the day, I had shine breakthrough I wasn't expecting. Nose/forehead/chin blotting and a light brush of loose translucent powder were required 3 times in my 15 hour day. I agree with others that 25 hours would be stretching it a bit, I have found that the max coverage disappears after about 8-10 hours.

I did not give my overall impression as 5 lippies because of the oiliness and the disappointing appearance of cosmetic acne (1-2 blemishes) occasionally. However, for the price and skintone match, I can't beat this for a replacement for my usual. I will certainly continue to buy for now!

on 7/2/2013 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

First off I am very budget conscious and always looking for a great deal and good quality rolled into one package. I recently switched from a mineral foundation to a liquid one in the last 6 months since I found out the mineral powder accentuates the rosacea on my cheeks. The first foundation, Boots No 7 Perfect and Protect that I tried is really good but it is too light for my summer skin coloring. A white face against a tan neck just does not look right. So after watching Emilynoel's review on Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation I thought I would give it a shot. For sure my color is Soft Beige for winter but it is still a tad too light for summer, but it can be warmed up with a little NYC matte bronzer in Sunny and then it blends in well with my neck.
When applied with my fingers...I have to say I really like the feel and texture of this foundation on my skin, it is still light enough to where I really can't feel it on my face but the coverage is pretty good, a medium to full coverage foundation. Finish is slightly satin but not matte, so I have to set my T-zone with some powder, since that is the only area to get oily as the day goes on. The wear time on me is not bad but not 25 hours... considering my T-zone starts too look a little shiny after 5 or 6 hours and it has been hot but I don't mind touching up with some powder or blotting with some oil absorbing sheets. The smell is nice, it sort of reminds me of something herbal scented. It does not set too fast, which is a good thing for blending it to a flawless finish, yet the packaging is so lame that too much foundation will come out all at once if you are not careful. However, I do like squeeze tube idea, thought I just wish Rimmel would have designed the opening to be a little smaller.

Over all I would buy this foundation again... for only $7 it was worth the money spent and then some. :) I just wish Rimmel would put out more shades, the selection is pitiful but a great product nevertheless.

on 6/30/2013 4:12:00 AM

The coverage of this foundation really impressed me. I have acne and scars that I need covered and this did the job well. The color 103 true ivory suited my nw20 skin well. I use this with a primer and I've had no problems with breakouts so far. However I've found this to be very sticky and uncomfortable to wear. If it wasn't for how horrible it felt on the skin, this would be an amazing product because of its coverage.

on 6/28/2013 5:50:00 PM

I have very dry skin and find this hard to apply even after I've moisturised, I use a little olive oil on my face before hand and it does wonders but rather than go through this trouble everyday, I'd rather find another drugstore brand that suits my skin. I think for oily skin this would be ideal seen as it dries quite quickly

on 6/28/2013 12:47:00 AM

I bought 2 of these as it was on a promo. And i love this product! I got natural beige w/c is the 400 one. I got complimented by my friend as my skin looked flawless!

I really like this product. It has a lot of coverage and is very thick.
My skin is dry so i do have to use a moisturizer first but this product lasts all day and night.
It does not smear or melt which is great!