Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/1/2014 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this eye shadow palette! I love all of the colors in this palette! My favorite is color from NAKED is Sidecar but I love and use all the others too. The shadows are pigmented and they last all day! You can blend the shadows easily and create endless looks. I'm don't use matte shadows a lot , so I love how Urban Decay included so many shimmery shades. I love how you can use this palette for daytime looks and nighttime looks. And it can be used for formal events and everyday wear. I really like the primer that comes with the NAKED palette and I want to purchase a full sized tube soon. I also like the brush that comes with the NAKED palette and I think its a good addition to the product especially if someone doesn't have a lot of brushes in their collection. I don't think the price is bad at all because you're getting your money's worth!
I don't like the packaging because I feel like its flimsy and it doesn't stay open on its own.
I think this palette is perfect for anyone who loves shimmery shadows, nude/natural colored shadows, pigmented shadows, and wants to find good blending shadows.
I love this palette and it's definitely one of my favorites!

on 1/1/2014 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like this palette a lot. I couldn't decide which one to buy: original or 2. It's hard to make a smart everyday look and not to look overly dressed.
My go-to evening palette. My everyday palette is the new Naked 3 :)

- the shadows are super blendable
- very, very pigmented (better than MAC - I shouldn't have made a 15 shadow MAC neutral palette)
- great colors, mostly for evening wear
- brown and taupe hue
- has a highlighting shade, has a black shadow (blacks I have a lot)
- no fallout, or almost no
- comes with a brush (I don't like it, it's more a concealer brush)
- primer (wish it was a squeeze tube)
- case - cardboard, easy to travel, light, mini non useful mirror, easily gets dirty or worn

on 1/1/2014 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My least favorite of the Naked series. ONLY because I am very light and cool-toned. I find these colors very hard to pull off. Very hard. The ones I have better luck with are as follows (to help other fair/cool girls) Naked, Virgin, Sin, Darkhorse (only if you have dark hair like me), Creep, & Gunmetal. I also like Smog but it's bit harder to pull off straight off the palette, I have to mix it with something cooler, but its no biggie.

Some of the colors, like Half Baked, etc are very difficult for me. I love the colors but I can't seem to get the color to look okay on me without my skin looking sallow or muddy. I am still rating this 5 lippies because UD shadows are insanely unique with the pigmentation and blend-ability. I will not fault the coloring because of my tone. This palette is very much geared for warm toned people and neutral. Cool people should have better luck with Naked 2 and 3.

I am NW20, very dark hair with slight mahogany tones and hazel eyes.

I love this palette. It's my go-to when I want to look nice for work, but not to colorful. I feel like no matter what your skin/eye color, there's a combination in here that would work for you. In addition to the universality, the quaility of the shadows is amazing, pigmented and easy to blend out. Even though it might seem like a large expenditure at first, it works out to about $4.34 per eyeshadow, plus you get an eyeshadow brush with the set.

The brush I'm not so crazy about for applying eyeshadow, but I find for concealing large areas it works great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this palette! There are so many different combinations! this is definitely one of my favorite products!

on 12/30/2013 10:34:00 AM

These shadows are simply amazing. They apply great and there are so many different combinations you can do! I love experimenting with all the different shades. Definitely worth the price.

on 12/30/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this Palette every single time I put on eye makeup and I own a lot of eyeshadows and palettes. It is my absolute favorite. The pigmentation is amazing, colours are beautiful and practical but still glamourous, blends nicely, everything is just great. I cannot blend out an eyeshadow look unless I'm using the shade naked from this palette. There are so many looks!! Love it.

on 12/29/2013 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT! It may seem a little pricey, but the shadows are so long wearing and pigmented that you don't need to use that much. There's a lot of shadow in a little pan and this palette has lasted me forever!

I haven't needed to repurchase for 2 years of consistent wear. The colors I use the most are Buck, Naked, and Virgin; as contour, contour, and highlighter. Virgin is seriously the prettiest and most perfect highlighting shade for brow bone, inner corner, and center of your lid. I occasionally like to dust a bit on the bridge of my nose for a bit of light reflecting and it adds such a beautiful glow.

The primer potion is not needed with these shadows (even though UDPP is perfect) because they last all day without any sort of primer. No fall out! No smudging (even on my super oily lids)! Perfection!

All the shades are so versatile and I always get compliments. You can make your face look bare and naked, or a intense and dramatic look. Easily layered! I like to build up Creep for a smokey eye. Looks great! It's also perfect for just an everyday look, whether it be work or school. I use a lotta Naked and a little Buck for the perfect contouring that enhances my eyes but looks very natural.

The shadows have a creamy feel to them and apply so perfectly and smoothly. It's difficult to mess them up. No fall out and very easy to blend.

Will definitely repurchase! Recommended to everyone.

This is my signature makeup pallate. I get SO many compliments every day and people are always asking me what eyeshadow I use. Love it!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Love love love this palette! All of these neutral colors look beautiful on any eye. The mini primer potion that comes with it will definitely come in handy! One of my favorite colors on the palette is "sidecar!" Shadows go on like butter. Smooth shadows that glide on with ease. Love it!

** Only gave 3 lippies to the packaging cause I'm really not a big fan of the felt case, and I'm also not a big fan of the magnetic closing case. I have NAKED2 and NAKED3 and the cases on those are similar, hopefully if they make anymore of the NAKED palettes, which I'm sure they will, they will continue with the metal case. Love UDNaked! Definite Buy!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804