July 28, 2014 | 1321 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it! It smells so yummy.

EDIT- after a while of using it, the smell got toooo sweet. I think I threw it away when it was around 1/2 or 3/4 used up. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, so I pretty much got this because the packaging is so darn cute. It smells really good as well much better than Carmax or Blistex however it did nothing for my lips and came off easily. When I lost it after babysitting
the only regret I had was the waste of money. I'm going to stick to my Burt's Bees thank you very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Melody_Yue_Wu

This is my first EOS lip balm to try, and so far it's been working really well. My lips are very sensitive, especially if there is SPF in it. I've tried many SPF lip balms in the past, and I can honest say that this is the first one that doesn't have the white sunscreen residue or dry/burn my lips.

The lemon smell is quite mild and creamy, not overpowering at all, the packaging is super cute and the design makes the lip balm easy to use. I took off one lippie only because it's not as moisturizing as I'd like to be. Then again, I'm content that at least it's not drying my lips as so many other kind do. If I feel it's not moist enough, I just put a layer of something else underneath it. I'm still in search of a SPF lip balm that protects AND moisturizes both so well, but before I find that "one", this is pretty good. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I was very excited to try this. It is fun since it is round and thats all I can say. I kinda like the smell it reminds me of lemonaide but did nothing to improve the quality of my lips and seem to almost dry them out more my bf actually stopped kissing me because he was so disgusted with the taste/smell. I would never try again.WHY is this stuff rated so highly?
Yes, it has a cute shape, is USDA organic, and smells good, however those are the only positive things. This stuff is WAXY. It only feels smooth on my lips for a short time and most times I can't even tell if it's on my lips because it's doesn't want to rub off when putting it on. But use too much and then you'll feel it in a bad way. And I wouldn't even say it's moisturizing. It has no shine, no color, no taste, no scent (it's there but so subtle I could see it almost being unscented), and along with being not that moisturizing, what exactly does it do? I know it has good ingredients but I don't see them in action. Plus I swear it "enhances" the look of cracks.
And the packaging is a complete case of form over function. Because it's so big, it looks weird if left in your pocket, yet because the formula is so waxy, I would like to keep it in my pocket throughout the day so heats up a little and is easier to apply. Yet going back to it's big size, it doesn't heat up even if you do that.
Circular shaped balm also isn't suited for lips. It doesn't contour or fit their shape and is a bit awkward. It actually feels like the thing is gonna break off or is moving around as I use it and the shape encourages using more as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First, the good news - super cute packaging that feels really pleasing in the hand, funky futuristic shape that generates conversation for the beauty-product minded. Tastes really good, and seems to work generally good - nothing earth shattering, but passes the basic test. Spf 15 which is a plus. Now the downside - the awkward sphere shape of the balm itself makes it awkward to apply neatly, forcing you to use a finger or lip brush which is seriously more of a hassle than I want from a lip balm. If I have to get sticky fingers from lip balm, I'd rather use my rose salve. Would not repurchase, but cute.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Uffie12

Honestly, I just bought it for it's cute packaging.
It's an alright lip balm. It smells really good though, I would like to try out the other flavors.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by saraarod

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I fell for the allure of its packaging. The lip balm is nothing special, I actually prefer the yestocarrots over this. It doesn't feel like it is really moisturizing rather than sitting on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip balm! It tastes like lemonade and is very moisturizing! I keep one in my desk, one in my son's diaper bag, one in my car... basically everywhere! Would repurchase over and over!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. It is my HG lip balm. It smells just like lemon drop candies and and it tastes so good too. It applies so smoothly and doesn't feel thick. It absorbs into your lips after a while and helps to really hydrate them unlike other balms I have used that just stay on top of you lips. My fiance burnt his lips a few years back and they always peel and crack during the cold weather. This is the only stuff that has worked to keep his lips from doing that.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by AlyCat29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been hearing about this balm for so long that I finally had to try it, despite the mostly mixed reviews.

I wouldn't say this is HG by any means, but it's a fun delivery system for a decent lip-balm. It has a smooth, light texture and delicious lemon scent without being too sweet or candy-ish. I appreciate the spf.

I said I wouldn't buy this product again just because I prefer my go-to lipbalm, but I don't regret the 4 bucks to try it out!