December 19, 2014 | 1092 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by gymnst25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip balm. its is truly amazing. it smells like lemon candy and the texture is amazing. i used to use burt's bees but it was so waxy! this lip balm is so smooth and i love the shape its adorable! other reviews have said that it doesn't moisturize but IT DOESS! my lips used to be rough and now they are soooo smoooothhh!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by EveAmaranthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I now have these in lemon drop and summer fruit. Out of the two I definitely prefer the latter, but that doesn't mean this one isn't lovely on its own.

It smells and tastes wonderful, like orangeade with a hint of lemon. It's also very moisturizing, I don't go anywhere without it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

I have to admit the smell of the lemon is divine...reminds me of Lemonheads candy which i love...and all together it is a neat little lip balm. But...it's not really moisturzing at all...and that woudl be the only purpose for me using this...so I won't buy again. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a total sucker for cute packaging so when I saw this at Ulta I had to get it. This isn't terrible but it isn't great either. My lips are extremely dry, left over from a course of Accutane several years ago. This just doesn't cut it for me, especially during the winter. It also breaks me out in little blackheads around my lips (gross, I know). What I really like about it is that it is super easy to find in the far reaches of my purse and it tastes really good--exactly like a lemon drop. I won't repurchase because for lip balm with sunscreen I prefer SoftLips. It's much more moisturizing and has a higher SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplover143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this today and i could not be more in love!
its perfect! the packaging,smell,taste, and overall the way it heals my lips. i also love how it clicks to close so theres no mess. I was eyeing this product for awhile, so glad i spent the money to get it! definatley worth it and i will be buying another one..tommorow!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by moomoofarm101

I love this. I originally got it because the packaging was so adorable, and I am SO glad I did. It smells amazing. Like a lemon creamsickle. And it tastes good too. Not that I eat it, but if I lick my lips it is yummy. It moisturized my lips well and it was very easy to apply. The packaging is very durable and comfortable to hold. It's almost soft with a matte finish. Overall a great product. I will most definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by sheenab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a Burt's Bees addict, I have found it hard to break out of the BB lip balm cycle for years... until I discovered the EOS Lemon Drop. It smells divine, like a whipped lemon cream pie, and slicking it over your lips gives perfect coverage and moisture.

Love the round packaging, because I can find it in my bag with ease.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it! It smells so yummy.

EDIT- after a while of using it, the smell got toooo sweet. I think I threw it away when it was around 1/2 or 3/4 used up. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, so I pretty much got this because the packaging is so darn cute. It smells really good as well much better than Carmax or Blistex however it did nothing for my lips and came off easily. When I lost it after babysitting
the only regret I had was the waste of money. I'm going to stick to my Burt's Bees thank you very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Melody_Yue_Wu

This is my first EOS lip balm to try, and so far it's been working really well. My lips are very sensitive, especially if there is SPF in it. I've tried many SPF lip balms in the past, and I can honest say that this is the first one that doesn't have the white sunscreen residue or dry/burn my lips.

The lemon smell is quite mild and creamy, not overpowering at all, the packaging is super cute and the design makes the lip balm easy to use. I took off one lippie only because it's not as moisturizing as I'd like to be. Then again, I'm content that at least it's not drying my lips as so many other kind do. If I feel it's not moist enough, I just put a layer of something else underneath it. I'm still in search of a SPF lip balm that protects AND moisturizes both so well, but before I find that "one", this is pretty good. :)