Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 7/15/2012 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in number 03 - Medium and it does an okay job covering up my circles so I do use another concealer on top most of the time. It does help my eyes feel more awake though.

on 7/14/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I don't know if it's just me, but my eyebags are pretty much a brown colour instead of a purple-y colour. I don't actually have big eyebags at all, i just wanted to lighten and brighten up the brown. When I use this product, it leaves a really odd grey powdery tinge which is rather unflattering. The coverage isn't all that flash unless you layer it but again, it leaves a grey tinge. I wouldn't purchase this product again, it coated $18 which is a waste of money. Garnier products disappoint me.

on 7/14/2012 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I found this product set into my fine lines and made me look like I have wrinkles I had never noticed before (I'm 20?!).

Also I cringe looking at the foul ingredients list and have decided there was probably nothing in it that was actually beneficial to my sensitive eye area so I'll pass on using this item again.
The coverage wasn't flash, I don't really understand the hype, the item it seemed to make no difference honestly.

I would have to say you are far better off investing in an effective moisturising eye cream and using say Bobbi Brown corrector or just a good concealer that works for you.

on 7/13/2012 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color of this is very unflattering. It's quite grey and powdery. I don't know what magic they use to make these rollerballs always so cold. The roller with no concealer is perfect because you can liberally roller it under your eyes. It feels really nice and the cold plus the caffeine will make your eyes less puffy. I have very, very dark circles, and the awkwardness of this concealer only makes them stand out more. On the other hand, the roller without concealer depuffs and brightens a bit without making me look sickly. If you want good coverage for undereyes, use the depuffing roller plus a better concealer.

on 7/12/2012 8:05:00 AM

Expensive yes, but worth the money- and mind you that's coming from a cheap skate! Although this caffeine containing concealer is supposed to reduce eye puffiness I don't find it does this- however, it is called anti-dark circles- and it does a great job at this. So all is forgiven. If you find under your eyes look a bit grey and dull in the morning, whip some of this on before your makeup routine. It instantly gives you a bit of a pep!

on 7/7/2012 12:11:00 AM

THE BEST UNDER EYE CONCEALER! its very natural looking and will never be cakey its so awesome that I can trow all my Concelear just for this amazing stuff. very nice to spend $16 for this!! Youll love it im telling you!! Its the best for me

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This doesn't really do anything for me. It covers my dark circles a tiny bit, but they're still glaringly obvious. It doesn't work as a treatment, and doesn't work as a concealer. (It's way too thin to cover anything). I don't really know what the point of this product is.

on 7/2/2012 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like this product. It has great coverage, but feels very light! I use it everyday to brighten my undereye area.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I used to just use this and leave everything else. I love this so much. I used to have dark circles because i studied till late at night. After, i tried this i fell in love with the concealer. It gives such amazing coverage and it leaves your under eye area quite near flawless. I recommend this for people who have dark circles under their eye.

on 6/23/2012 11:08:00 PM

This product is fairly good. It does help conceal your dark circles very well, especially considering that I have very dark circles. However, it will not diminish your dark circles. It will just conceal them as long you are wearing it. I also like the fact that the concealer can blend into many skin colors, and you don't have to look for hours to find the perfect color for your skin.