Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.8

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 3/26/2012 5:57:00 AM

These cleansing wipes are inexpensive and do a pretty good job of removing makeup. Would re-purchase.

on 3/21/2012 2:58:00 AM

I really like these! I think they have a bad rating because they're not that great at moving makeup, which honestly, they aren't. Most makeup removing wipes (mac, ponds) just end up making me break out horribly so I just stick to using oil. Anyway, I use these when I'm in a rush in the morning and too lazy to fully wash my face, or after the gym and want to freshen up my face a bit. They don't irritate my skin at all and make me feel nice and fresh and i've never broken out using them! (Even with the ridiculous amount of days I skip washing my face in the morning...) So I use them what they are, in place of a cleanser kind of (which doesn't do any better job of removing my makeup anyway)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Product is okay. nothing special

on 3/13/2012 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just discovered these gems when I recently went on a trip to the beach and wanted to lighten my load of mu products to take with me. A friend of mine told me how much she loved these and suggested I try them. I am so glad that I did because they are heavenly! The scent of cucumbers is very relaxing and the natural ingredients in these are soothing to my skin. I don't use them to remove my eye makeup, but they do a fantastic job of removing my makeup perfectly. I also bought these in Say Yes to Blueberries and love them as well. These are great for travel or on those days when you are exhausted and want to take your makeup off effortlessly. LOVE these!

on 3/11/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First night ive used this & it stunggggggg! I didnt think this was normal but i thought it was just me but sooo many people have said the same thing. Well im going to keep trying them out but so far it doesnt look good, i have sensitive skin ... I just hope they dont break me out even more than i already do.

I thought this product would be gentle because it said 98% natural ingredients or whatever. it stung my under eye...but the rest of my face was fine. doesnt clean that well (you have to work to get your makeup off). i felt like i had makeup on still after using it, so i went over my face with my witch hazel toner. usually the cotton pad with the toner doesnt show much dirt, oil..etc. but when i used it after this cleansing wipe, there was a whole bunch of makeup residue left over. which was disappointing because i really wanted to like this. it has a cucumber perfume-ish scent which i have no probs with but some of you might not like it. edit: 06/06/2012 the eye stinging sensation might be the aloe vera. few weeks ago i found out that i have really bad reactions towards aloe vera. so those of you who have rosacea who are sensitive towards aloe vera should beware.

on 2/22/2012 7:44:00 PM

The towelette is not moisturizing enough to remove all make up. Not impressed,won't buy again. I'll stick to my Ponds.

on 2/11/2012 7:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

These wipes are smaller and thinner than what I'm use to, like the size of handwipes. I feel these aren't moist enough and cloth is kind of scratchy. These didn't moisturize or clean any makeup off. These are great for refreshing face and perhaps body but not for cleansing at all. I did not see a trace of makeup on the towelette boooo.

I use these for travel and keep some at friend's places where I am likely to spend the night spontaneously. They are reasonably priced for that though I would not use them on a regular daily basis. They do sting a little, but never leave my face red. They seem to take off my makeup fairly well - even eye makeup (not sure if you're supposed to do that though). I like them and never have to scrub to get anything off. Also, I have oil skin so it's a must that I wash my face before bedtime.
Generally, I hate packaging on these kind of products but the top on these cloths seems to keep them reasonably moist inside even without daily use.

on 1/31/2012 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

OK. I don't wear makeup anymore because it's just too dang much trouble and I can get away with not bothering (or so I tell myself). Despite the fact that I'm almost 50, I still have oily skin. I like other products in the YTCarrots line and I like the YTCukes body butter, so I figured I'd give these a try: and I love them. I am often bothered by fragranced products (other than actual fragrance!) but I like the scent of these towelettes. I prefer the scent of these to that of the Dove towelettes and certainly to that of the Burt's Bees product, which I just loathe. These cut the oil off my face quite nicely and I'll buy 'em as long as they make 'em.