October 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Kattykat101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product and the moisterizer gave me the warst allergic reaction of my life! If you have sensitive skin DO NOT take the risk it took my skin around a month to heal!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by icepunkprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to love these. I used them for about 5 months w/out any problems and they removed my makeup fine and smelled wonderful. After a while though they began to make my skin burn, especially my eye area. I don't really have sensitive skin and it wasn't a reaction that was present when I first began using these, but it developed over time. I finally stopped using them and my skin is less red and irritated. Bummed they didn't work for me, bu otherwise they were okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by MoonKitty

Great product, lovely packaging. Love the smell of it, but I'm not a big fan of that tingly feeling it gives my skin after use; it feels strange and slightly painful, in my opinion. I also don't really like how it makes my skin feel a little sticky after use. However, it does remove makeup nicely and these wipes are great if you're on-the-go, or if you're too lazy to scrub your makeup off with a cream or cleanser-type makeup remover. Overall, it's a winner, and it's a great value considering they often sell value packages of these at Target and Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Unlike the Biore or Soap & Glory wipes that gave me an allergic reactin, these towelletes worked fantastically on me! I do use them n days where i have light makeup on and just need a bit a freshening up.i gave sensitive skin but i didn't get a reaction from these at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by BlushingBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought these makeup remover wipes becuse I always hear people talking about them but personally I am not a huge fan of them. They removed most of my makeup but these left a weird residue on my face and they burnt my skin horribly! I could not use these near my eyes because it made my eyes feel like they were on fire. I do not have sensitive skin and that usally does not happen when I use makeup remover wipes. I do like that these have a resealable package so they will not dry out. I also thought that these were a little pricey ($10 for 30 wipes) because I could just go to Costco and buy the Kirkland Signature makeup wipes witch are $12 for 150 wipes and they work MUCH better. Overall I did not like these makeup removing wipes and I would not reccomend them. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by meowmom9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was not overly thrilled. Took off eye make up ok but did nothing for mascara (not waterproof). Not sure worth the price even if I do cut the towelettes in half.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I bought a pack of these on impulse waiting in line at Ulta (yeah, that's why they call them "impulse items") and grabbed a second pack today. I hardly bought towelettes before because they seemed like such a rip-off (I mean, eight dollars for 20?! C'mon, Neutrogena!), and I was never really happy with the way they work. These I liked a lot, and you can get them on sale for less than five bucks for 30 towels. I'm guilty of not washing my face before bed, and I can just quickly take all my makeup off with one of these (or two if it's been a really heavy-makeup kind of day). I do agree with some reviewers that I feel a tiny bit of burn and itch, but my skin doesn't show any signs of irritation otherwise. I've even used them to scrub my eye makeup off and my eyes had no reaction whatsoever. My skin feels very smooth afterwards, not tacky or dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Luth

These are... ok. They smell better than the YesTo Blueberries towelettes, but in comparison it doesn't make up for the fact that I had to scrub with these to get my makeup off rather than just wipe gently.

They really didn't do anything good for my skin except give me a mild burning sensation around my mouth and eyes now and again. I've just used them up, which makes it obvious that with some effort they do their job. But for the lack of advantages from a company like YesTo, I would've rather used olive oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by AshlynNichole

Seriously? I don't understand why there are so many negative reviews...these are fracking awesome! Takes off all of my makeup within seconds, unlike other wips that take FOREVER to get all of my makeup off. The smell is pleasant, and these are perfect for my sensitive skin. Another good thing about them? There are 40 wipes in one container and cost the same as the Neutrogena or Clean and Clear ones, both of which contain significantly less wipes in one container. I'm seriously thinking about giving these to people for Christmas because I love them so much!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a few travel sized packets of these when I saw them on sale at Target, I really like them for my purposes. I wash my face first but there's almost always a little residue if I've been wearing eye makeup, so I use these as a final sweep before I put on any skincare products. The smell is subtle but nice and I haven't had any irritation at all. These probably aren't nearly strong enough to take off more than makeup remnants so it may not be the best choice for everyone. I like 'em though.