July 29, 2014 | 1121 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Mnoell88

I love these! I use them all the time. They never break me out. Great when you are too lazy to fully wash all your makeup off! Haha

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jenmichelle523

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I decided to try these because of a few beauty bloggers that raved about them. I'm all about trying new things, so I thought I'd check them out.

I normally use Neutrogena wipes (I actually really like them) or MAC wipes if I have some extra $$.

I didn't care for the Yes to Cucumber wipes at all. I like towelettes you can use all over the face, even the eyes. Like other reviewers, these BURNED my eyes like crazy. Ouch! I thought it was a one time thing, but I've used them several times with the same results.

Also, when they were reviewed she commented that she isn't a fan of cucumber smell, but these weren't overpowering. Maybe I got a bad batch because mine are overwhelming with the smell, which I could do without.

I'll finish the package, and probably not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by kdunlap

I am always looking for better pre-moistened face makeup removing cloths. I read reviews for these face towelettes on Ulta and they appeared to be a good product. They seem to be ok enough. Not the best though. BUT I will say they STING and BURN when wiping around the eye area. Ouch. So not very effective for taking off eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by DHendricks999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These and the Yes to Blueberries towelettes are the best I have tried. They are cheap, come in such cute packaging with a convenient snap-top to keep the towelettes fresh and damp, and are so soothing. It has a very light but pleasant aroma and these cucumber ones are so refreshing!! They are perfect for the nights that I am too lazy to actually go through my whole face cleansing routine or in the mornings when I want to clean my face, but I don't need all the power of my regular cleanser. I also feel like they give a slight glow to my skin-especially the blueberry ones (as they contain lemon peel and apple to brighten). These are just wonderful, I would def recommend!
PS: after reading some of the other reviews where people are saying that these wipes burn/sting their skin, I will say that I have fairly sensitive skin and although it does slightly produce a tingling feeling if the wipes accidentally come in contact with my lips, on the rest of my skin it was great. Always remember to patch test products that you aren't sure about though!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by callire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought these in the trial size since I forgot my cleanser. Overall, they're pretty good-- easy to pack, refreshing cucumber scent, and they removed all of my makeup. I wouldn't buy these again as a regular product, but I might buy another travel pack if I'm in a pinch. They did leave my skin a little dried out, but I have dry skin anyway and I always plan on putting on some type of moisturizer before bed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

These are my first foray into the Yes to brand, and I snatched up a ten-pack of these on my most recent trip to Ulta. They seem to be soft enough (I can't compare them to other cleansing towelettes), and remove powder makeup at the most. I don't think these will be adequate enough to remove waterproof eye makeup. The scent obviously cucumbers, not too cloying in my opinion. Unfortunately after using these the last three nights, I feel they're slightly irritating my skin. There is a slight tingling sensation and my cheeks are red afterwards. I'm afraid if I continue the results will escalate down the line, so I'm glad I didn't purchase a full size pack of these.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by HelloKittyHun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmmmm Well I really liked this product myself. It got off all my makeup and it made my skin feel refreshed not dried out and it even made my skin a little more dewy looking afterwords. I didn't break out from these and they smell fresh. It didn't sting that much like how the other reviewers are saying Idk. I have sensitive skin so I find it rather gentle enough on my skin. I used it on my eyes, and it stung FAINTLY but nothing that wasn't tolerable. I like the cute cucumber packaging and 30 towelettes for $7 wasn't too bad of a deal. I will be repurchasing once I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by greengoblin

I have been using face towelettes to remove my makeup for a really long time.
What I really like about these ones is that they dont leave a slick layer of oil on your face like the others. They remove makeup pretty well and have a nice refreshing cooling effect when applied to the face. I use it on days that I wear no makeup as well since it does a pretty good job of removing all the dirt from the face. They are in the same price range as other towelettes in the market. I do like the little lid on top, although I still store them in a little box.
The only thing that I did notice about these are that they are not as good at removing water-proof mascara. I sometimes can see a very slight dark shadow under my eyes.

But overall it is a good product. I will continue to repurchase and would recommend to any skin type.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I picked these up because I liked the idea that they were wipes that were mostly natural and organic. They take make up off okay. I have acne prone skin but I wouldn't say sensitive and these really burn and were actually pretty painful. It actually felt like when you burn yourself with a hot pan or hair iron. Tossing these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these after my mac wipes started to burn and irritated my eyes leaving them red, burning, itchy, and swollen :-O not very becoming, lol but I really do like these wipes, they remove my makeup just as well as the mac ones but are gentle and the actual wipe is larger then the mac ones so that's a plus! I will continue to use these, they work really well, get the job done and the cucumber smell is soothing, to me at least :-)