April 17, 2014 | 899 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the color of this! It's so pretty! As far as the gloss goes it's not sticky and it lasts a long time. It's perfect for summer! I would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by hharper11

So far Ive tried 3 lipglosses from Revlons Super Lustrous line, and Coral Reef is my favorite. First of all, the gloss is not overly sticky, VERY pigmented, and fairly long lasting (as far as a lipgloss goes). This color is PERFECT for summer and Its my go-to color. Ill be stocking up on this one for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by cheechi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the summery coral lip color I've been searching for! I don't look great with a bright lip and usually stick to pale natural colors, but this is perfect. Just bright enough without looking obvious. And it's seriously a steal at $7, I would pay twice as much for a gloss of this quality. I can't wait to pair this with nars taj mahal blush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty color...just not for me. I saw a pic of a fellow MUA'r with red hair and very pale skin wearing this color and she looked AMAZING! On me the color just looks, 'eh". Not bad, but no pop or wow like it looked like on the other girl. FYI I have dark brown (almost black hair), brown eyes and I am an NW20 (Italian looks, German skin). Other pinky coral colors like MAC Love Nectar and Pink Grapefruit look great on me. But Revlon's Coral Reef is a bit creamer and more coral than I think I can pull off. But it is a beautiful color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an NC35 with asian skin and slight olive undertones, and I'm not the biggest fan of this gloss. It's a really pigmented coral cream color that doesn't look that flattering on its own. It looks a little neon on my pigmented lips and it looks more orange than coral. I love the texture of this though, it's not too thick and it isn't sticky at all and it feels really light on your lips. I gave this 4 lippies because I still love to layer this over pink lipsticks to make it a lighter coral instead of orange. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:55:00 AM More reviews by grasshanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Besides the packaging and the applicator, I didn't like this at all. The color was too coral for me :/ I should have bought the Nude Lustre. Everyone else says it's not sticky but to me it was very sticky and did blend well on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by bebe_sam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing lipgloss! Perfect for summer. I love the texture, no stickiness at all. Smooth application. I love the coral color, really brings out my complexion. I'm NC35 btw.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I bought this at a target in nj and it was $5.94 and its a very pretty gloss...very pigmented..not too sticky..nice smell. Coral is the the new summer color...looks nice with my skin tone but not one I would wear everyday. I also bought the pink pop and fire cracker.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by simplyme22

Like everyone else is saying, this is a perfect summer color! The gloss is not sticky at all. It's more moisturizing. And I absolutely love it against my olive skin tone. Get it now!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

The case is elegant. it applies smoothly with a sponge tip applicator. The texture is superb -- not at all sticky. Very moisturizing. No taste or smell. The color is a sheer, soft milky peach -- not really a coral.