October 2, 2014 | 1104 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment - Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2002 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Marbela

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rose is interesting. It looks like a deep rose with gold shimmer but it goes on a bright medium rose with gold and orange in it. I don't like this for my eyes because i look like I have shimmery pink eye, but it looks great on lips mixed with clear lipglass or mixed with clear nail polish. I find this way too shimmery for cheeks. The gold shimmer and rose color are both very intense which makes this gorgeous, but I find it limited in where I can use it. You get an amazingly large amount for $18, and you barely use any with each application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2002 3:16:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A gorgeous multi-use product. IMO, it is the most incredible bright shimmery rose color that looks great on eyes, cheeks, lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2002 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been wanting this little gem ever since I first saw it in the Sept. 2001 issue of In Style magazine. Last week I finally ordered it from the 1-800 number. I just got it yesterday and let me just say WOW! This is such a beautiful color. It's the perfect shade of rose that glimmers a bronzey-gold. Ladies, buy this product - you will not be disappointed. The price ($18) may seem steep, but as the other MUA'ers have pointed out, you may never have to repurchase this. The jar is filled to the top and a little goes a long way. Then again, it's so impeccably gorgeous that you may use it so often and in so many different ways that you just might need a second jar!
In summation: HUGE RAVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2001 1:38:00 AM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite pigment. It is the most beautiful rose color with a bit of gold mixed in . I use it in so many ways but, It looks great as a lipgloss and the jar is huge so you'll never have to buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2001 4:58:00 PM More reviews by sher

Rose pigment is really gorgeaus - a pinky rose color with major gold shimmer. This pigment looks fabulous on the lips mixed with clear lip glass. One of my favorite pigments!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2001 8:43:00 AM More reviews by dana

Rose Pigment is a beautiful true rose color that shimmers gold. So pretty for a night out! Pigment Powders are also great for mixing in nail polish and lipstick! The big jar costs $18, but it will last you into the next century!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2001 7:03:00 PM More reviews by JT14

MAJOR RAVE for Rose Pro Pigment Powder!!!

This stuff is so phenomenal. I received it today from the MAC 1-800 number after hearing many raves on MUA.

The color is a sparkly rose/pink with gold shimmer. It looks great used dry on the lids or dampened with a wet brush. And looks amazing with abronzy shade in the crease and a deep brown liner. I bet it would look geat with charcoal liner as well.

I have brown eyes with gold flecks and it really makes my eyes sparkle. I think this would look great on any eye color.

And to top if off, I think it would make a beautiful shimmery blush.

Go here for a scan of the pigment:

Enjoy!