April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer spf15

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by oofzishlilone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really excited for this product... but when i put it on and let it tried.. i touched my face and the product came off.. i even tried putting setting powder over it... still product came off... i was really disappointed

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 7:18:00 AM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this tinted moisturizer! It is surprisingly thick and covers nicely. And the color actually matches my skin - which is difficult because I am fair skinned but have very pink cheeks (usually products are either too dark or too chalky). I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Jaqueta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was surprised to see that there weren't any reviews yet of this great product. Then again, I'm not very familiar with this m/u line, so maybe this tm is fairly new. Hard Candy (carried now in Walmart) seems to consist of eye products in over the top colors and lip products with suggestive names, geared toward younger consumers. A lot of their products are cute, but not the type I would wear every day.. In the midst of this is their Sheer Envy line- a primer (which seems to be popular on the m/u board) and tinted moisturizers. I skipped right over the primer and bought the tm in Fair. It's great- I love the way it makes my skin look. I have very sensitive, breakout prone but dry skin with a little redness and some old acne scars. There's nothing really special about the packaging- it comes in the standard tube that most tinted moisturizers are packaged in. This tm is actually moisturizing- it's creamy and rich, and feels soothing. I've been using it for over a week every day and haven't had a breakout. The thickness of it (it has a much thicker consistency than many other tinted moisturizers) helps it go on comfortably without lots of rubbing and blending and it covers up those imperfections that other, watery tm's can't hide. The color is, miraculously, a match for my fair, PPP complexion. It looks slightly darker in the tube than it does on the face- I wasn't sure that it would be the right shade, but it looks perfect. The finish is a nice, smooth, satin matte finish- although it imparts a subtle glow, it's not shiny, and there isn't a shimmer or sparkle in sight. I just look like I have natural, healthy skin. I'm not sure if I'll be trying Hard Candy's sparkly eye shadows, or neon-pink blushes, but I'll definitely continue to buy and use this tm for as long as it's available.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No