Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 2/9/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have always had a really hard time finding a mascara that doesn't smudge under my eyes, even though I only do the top lashes. "Waterproof", "smudgeproof", blah blah nothing worked! This is the only mascara I've found that stays put ALL DAY. I don't find myself checking for raccoon eyes on my lunchbreak.

The downside is that I have typical sad caucasian girl lashes. Straight as an arrow, thin, and blonde at the tips. This doesn't hold a curl very well and the consistency is a bit off - but in the end it makes me look like I have lashes and I didn't just get done crying!

Price is good, easy to find - so yes I would buy it again.

on 2/2/2011 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My sister gave me one of these to try. I like it. Does make my lashes thick w/o caking up. Not sure I like better than my all time favorite, Covergirl Lash Blast. But I do like it.

on 1/28/2011 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this ages ago. I have long thin lashes. I'll take volume if the mascara offers it but I prefer a mascara to give me thickness before anything else. This really didn't give me any thickness. Just spider lashes. It looked horrible so I threw it away.

on 1/28/2011 8:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great volumizing mascara! I'm a former Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara user and was looking for a good replacement since it's no longer available here in the U.S. I've tried L'Oreal Voluminous (hated it), YSL Faux Cils (loved the formula but it smudge/smeared like crazy), and I was starting to give up. Someone recommended this to me because Cover Girl and MF are both owned by P&G, and supposedly the ingredients list is identical or nearly identical. Anyways, it truly is volumizing - I have the wimpiest lashes and they're thicker after one coat of this mascara. Even though it's not advertised as a waterproof mascara (packaging says it's "smudgeproof"), I didn't have any issues with smudging or raccoon eyes. I also love that it's cheaper than most drug store mascaras (It was around $4.97 at Walmart and Target).

on 1/8/2011 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

After reading all the reviews I had to try. I am someone who usually uses waterproof. However, I recently got false, semi-permanent lash extensions (ya know in order to make my lashes fab without all the prepping). Anway, you can wear mascara with them but it has to be washable with water. This was a realm I have never visitied. Anyway, I tried a few and they all made them stick together and were heavy...even products that claimed to be full and soft. After trying this product I am sold. It does not clum, does not hold thel lashes down, and make them look full and alive. As for a washable mascara....this is my fav!

on 1/7/2011 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

don't understand why i don't buy this one again... i like to try other options, but LITERALLY i feel i'm giving my money away trying new things that are simply a waste of time and money!!
This mascara is like a classic for me and i enjoy the transformation of my eyes using this... so easy to apply... great pigmentation,, no smudge, great lasting powder... affordable price... easy to take off... just like the name professional thick lash mascara. that's what i get.
this is good buy! i mean why not try this one?

on 1/3/2011 3:11:00 AM

I decided to try this because I was looking for a good drugstore mascara after Maybelline's Full and Soft didn't work for me. That one flaked out under my eyes really bad. This flakes a little by the end of the day, but it's not really noticeable. This gives my lashes a nice oomph. I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/29/2010 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been been using CG's Turbo Lash for years while on a constant search for my HG mascara. I have long lashes, and a lot of them! But they are baby thin and most mascaras just clump them together and I end up with spider clump mess!! I have tried all kinds of mascara, from Rimmel and other drug store brands to Chanel and Dior only to be disappointed......I never knew this mascara existed until I read the reviews on MUA. I ran out and bought it & I'm so glad I did!! It gives my lashes beautiful volume & separation. And the color is a beautiful true black, it makes the Turbo Lash color look gray in comparecent! It does not flake or smudge on me, but I never seem to have that issue. And you can't beat the price!! The only thing I can gripe about is that you don't get as much product as I would like bc I seem to run out pretty quickly..but for the price I just buy two!! It's def a must have!

on 12/27/2010 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this mascara for a few months now and I love it! I never would've looked at it twice because it's so unassuming and cheaply priced, but I'm so glad I did.
I have it in brown/black, I mostly got it because I have long lashes naturally but they're quite thin. I wanted something that would give volume but was hesitant about trying the over-hyped LashBlast. This stuff does the trick.
I comb my lashes with a little separator brush before and after I apply the mascara, and I've never experienced clumping or flaking. I apply more of it at the eyelash roots and it fattens up my lashes nicely.
I really like the brushy spoolie, I don't like the rubbery or comby kinds, this one's just right. I like how the top of the handle is square-ish, it's easy to open the package and hold it while I'm applying.
I can't say enough good things about this mascara, I will buy it over and over again.

on 12/27/2010 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i bought this because all the reviews with people saying it is wonderful ! sadly i dont find it wonderful at all... it flaked so much, which is the WORST! so right when i saw that i honestly said in my head "oh crap!" so seeing how i bought it, i wanted to give it another try. so i did and not only did it flake out so much but it did not make my lashed look think. it would not hold a curl for crap and it clumped. im real disappointed in it :-| waste of money ugh.

Popular Mascaras