April 25, 2014 | 826 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by xjayle

Great gel liner! It's what got me to fall in love with using gel liner. I don't know if it's just me but this eyeliner starts to smudge on my lids without a primer. That's why I prefer wearing it with a liquid liner on the top. But overall, it's awesome and super easy to use! It has such a creamy texture! Although the black is not completely black. It's more of really dark grey..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by bbbrittany

I love this eyeliner! It's the best cheap gel eyeliner i've ever used. It goes on smoothly and is super easy to work with. I love that it doesn't smudge under my eyes which is amazing, seeing as just about every other liner does. The best part is, this little pot lasts forever! It takes me at least three months to go through a pot of this, even though i wear eyeliner everyday and reapply frequently.

The only flaw with this product is that, if I wing my liner it tends to fade after a few hours, something I could quell with some eyelid primer I'm sure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

got this to see if it would be a cheaper alternative to my all time hg bobbi brown gel eyeliner. nope, its more like a cream formula, superrrr smudgy, panda eyes, not pigmented enough. tossed it out after one use. please go buy yourself the l'oreal gel eyeliner, it is a DUPE for the bobbi brown one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by apurvadesai

Love the black, dramatic effect this gives and how extremely pigmented it is! :D
Although, the brush could have been a lot better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate the brush it came with (mine had damaged bristles) but the eye line is pretty good. It goes on very smooth. I have found the lasting power pretty good. For some reason I just don't think it's awesome but there is nothing really wrong with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my first gel liner and I loved the texture and easy application! Unfortunately it smudges on me, even with primer. So sad, this product is amazing, I know it works for a lot of other girls. I recommend it, but I won't be able to use it :(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by dolling1dlarry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner gel because a lot of my friends are using it and they all say it's a very good product. The price is affordable so I bought it. It wasn't as long lasting and as good as I thought it'd be. Although it is very smooth nand creamy, extremely easy to apply, it fades easily. Without using the loose powder, it smudges within 2 hours; when using loose powder, it fades after around 3 to 4 hours. But since it's cheap and comes with the brush, I might purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by claudiaroya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The formula is great, so smooth and creamy and a little goes a long way! So far I've had my product for 4 months and it has not dried out at all. It is definitely waterproof and will not budge but after hours of wear it can fade a bit. The brush is good but would be better if it were an angled eyeliner brush. The gel eyeliner itself is extremely pigmented and black, such a great product! Would definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

I don't know if its just me but I can't get the hang on applying this liner!! I think maybe it's the brush, somehow I always manage to get a really thick lumpy line never a nice slim line. Iv tryed a few times but think I'm going to stick to liquid liner as its easier to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by erinetcetera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I currently use this and like it, although it does smudge and get under my eyes somehow halfway through the day.