April 16, 2014 | 1642 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by connieingg

Product : It does nothing when my lips are really in need of moisture, but it will sit on top of the lips for a few hours to prevent more chappi-ness. TBH I like it more as a lipstick primer since it evens out my lip texture and provides a little slip ( don't do this if u prefer longer wear on your lipstick ^.^;).

Packaging: Its a lie if you tell me it's not the cutest little thing ! I love the little ball of lipbalm ! it's small and cute and it makes everything around it look cute ! However i don't like that when you get to the bottom of the dome, it's flat, it makes it harder to apply and i end up smearing the balm everywhere xD

Price: I bought mine for $2-4 CAD at a local drugstore in the lipbalm aisle. I don't think the price is THAT bad, but it's just tax is a killer sometimes u.u ....I wouldn't mind if it was a bit cheaper ahaha

Overall: I love this little dinky lipbalm ! It's cute, the lipbalm itself isn't bad and it's 98% natural ~ Btw it smells awesome !

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by haileyhailey

I have chapped lips and I don't find this to be moisturizing at all, in fact I would go so far as to say that it is one of the worst lip balms that I have ever used. It is very light, so light that I need to apply 5 coats of it before I can even notice that I have any on at all. You really need to slather it on in order for your lips to feel 'smooth' at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by schoolgirl101

I love this lip balm when I'm looking for something light to wear throughout the day. This WILL NOT WORK for dry chapped lips, but it's great for a little moisture on the lips. The scent is amazing. I used this baby up to the very bottom and have repurchased. The EOS in Honeydew is also a favorite of mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Lilmissjudy

I love this. I keep on my desk and use it daily I also have one in my car and since I'm in floria I love that it doesn't melt. I love that it is a dry chap stick and is not sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by shaaaaaeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's smells sooooo good and the packaging is so cute! It's really moisturizing on my lips

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ah I wanted to like this so bad but sadly it doesn't live up to the hype. I really liked the packaging because it was so cute and unique but it's quite a pain, not to mention expensive. I keep hitting the cap against the lip balm, and leaving dents. Cute but not functional. As for the balm itself, its just okay. It smells lovely, like peach green tea from a bubble tea shop! It tastes nice and sweet too. But within 10 minutes, my inner lips are chapped again and it feels very heavy.

Bottom line, this lip balm had so much promise but failed to deliver in the most crucial part.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the smell~

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by andreatexi

Oh goodness I can't even lie its the packaging that led me to this impulse buy. I'm such a sucker for bright colors and this egg shaped lip balm is just so cute and it reels you in. I give EOS an A+ for packaging cause I'm sure that's how they got many customers to buy it. As for the product itself.. I love that its Organic.. You can just smell an taste it and its such a yummy taste(but dont eat it :p).. It's not as moisturizing as I thought it would be and dries quickly but it still works okay.. It's defenitely not long lasting wear. In my personal opinion.. It is extremely pricey for a chap stick depending where you buy it. Here in Canada I bought it at superstore for $4 which to me I'm sorry but that's so expensive for a lip chap when you get greater cheaper alternative. Overall, I don't think I will be repurchasing but just watch me get suckered in by the packaging again :P

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by msroro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell. It's get dry after a while and makes my lips feel wrinkly. But it's good if you don't have anything better.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lipbalmm

So i have tryed like all of the eos lipbalms! They all have the same amount if smoothness. There just slightly different like mint is abit tingly! that package is cute at first but then really gets annoying! This is pretty expensive but has alot. Its very smooth and waxy. It smells and taste amazing. This is not so much for healing chapped lips but for just softening or make sure you dont have dry lips! This summer fruit one is my favorite. It has such a fresh nice peachy smell! Its the strongest of all smells and it just soo good. Thanks you for reading:)