eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 11/12/2013 10:12:00 AM

I know there's a portion of people who say that these aren't very moisturising, but I think it just takes a little bit more time to get your lips soft as compared to other "greasier" lipbalms as this one has more of a waxy consistency. My lips definitely feel moisturised in the morning when I put it on the night before. It helps when I apply it first thing in my makeup routine. Soft lips prepped for lipstick by the time I'm done with mah face.

I love the packaging, of course, love the smell. The smell is much lighter and more natural as compared to the L.A Girl lipbalms and Baby Lips. It has lasted me such a long time - bought this over a year ago - and I'm still not fully done. The only one I've tried is Summerfruit but I think I'd just repurchase this flavour again when I'm all out because I like this scent the best. It'll be great if they made the SPF version for all of them instead of just the lemon one though!

on 11/11/2013 1:20:00 PM

These eos lip balms are definately one of my favorites, out of my very large lip product collection. I have 5 of them, but looking to purchase all of them very soon! I have Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Blueberry Acai, and Strawberry Sorbet. I would have to say that Sweet Mint and Strawberry Sorbet are my favorites, but their all so great. And for just 3-4 dollars, these are hard to beat!

on 11/4/2013 9:40:00 PM

I love this product! it moisturizes my lips more than other lipbalms, and the packaging is so cute. the summer fruit lip balm doesn't really smell like anything though. and it is kind of expensive but it's so moisturizing.

on 11/3/2013 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This was my jam this summer!!! 3 month HG product!!!

Literally I was obsessed. I love the packaging, even though it is super inconvient and huge but I truly loved it. My lips smelled and tasted amazing and always felt super soft.

on 11/3/2013 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I gave in to the craze about these cute little lipbalms and am gravely sorry I did. My story is a cautionary tale folks! First of all, they're way too expensive to ever be worth it. Sure, they're cute and smell great, but their ingredients are a huge problem - more on this in a second. I noticed after buying atleast 5 of these, each time I used it for about a week, I broke out with severely dried, cracked and split lips at the corners of my mouth - extremely painful, definately not contagious (boyfriends never got it) and just would not heal. I'd take a break from the balm and use polysporin, they healed. I never quite 100% thought it was the balm until my sister started having the same problem, so we googled it and found out lots of other people have had the same thing - suggesting it may be an allergy (allergic cheilitis potentially) to the QUESTIONABLE INGREDIENTS. Just because something claims to be natural, organic and cruely free doesn't make it worth your money or health. EOS contains linalool and limonene, where, "Limonene has a score of 6, moderate hazard, with the concerns being developmental/reproductive toxicity, ecotoxicology, allergies/ immunotoxicity, irritation (skin, eyes, or lungs), and use restrictions. Linalool has a score of 5, moderate hazard, with the concerns being allergies/immunotoxicity" - also, linalool is used as an insecticide. Seriously people, stay the hell away from these balms! They're hydrating capabilites are crap anyway.

on 11/3/2013 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My lips are very sensitive.

I went everywhere trying to look for this lip sphere and am disappointed I fell for the packaging gimmick. I so badly wanted to like this but I just couldn't. The shape and bright pink color caught my eye but that's where the love for this lip balm ends. The smell was bad.

I don't like this and won't repurchase

on 11/2/2013 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I do like how much it moisturizes but it takes up so much darn space!!

Normal lipbalms are just a lot easier to apply. And when I reached the bottom of the balm ball, there's more that I can't take out so I had to microwave it to get it on the lid. I threw it out and am going to buy a new lip balm.

on 10/31/2013 2:07:00 PM

Not for me. Didn't moisturize my lips at all! But I like the packaging! A little inconvinient considering you can't really fit it in your pocket - but overall it's cute! And I like the scents too. I'll give it two lippies for that

on 10/31/2013 1:53:00 PM

Ehh no thanks. Tastes good lol but that's about it. Doesn't soften, relieve chapped lips, or anything really. Wears off very quickly. I honestly think it's more drying than anything.

on 10/28/2013 11:26:00 PM

I am so in love with EOS products! I have tried nearly every lip balm color and I love the way the Summer Fruit smells. I didn't find the Summer Fruit to be as moisturizing as the light blue Melon flavor. After using these productsI have found that my lips are noticeably softer and moisturized than any other lip balm I have used. You can purchase these at almost any store.

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments