April 24, 2014 | 1856 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lexfauxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

smells great, very hydrating. comes in a cute little sphere which makes it easy to apply. i got a package with the mint, summer fruit, strawberry and honeydew melon for christmas and they all smell great:) the summer fruit is my favourite, reminds me of peaches. after you let it soak in for a few minutes it nice to wear underneath lipstick or lipgloss. only thing i don't like is when you wear them while eating you taste the flavour of your lip balm so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by saphire82

If they changed the formula on this to actually moisturize or improve the condition of your lips, I'd buy again. I love the smell, slight taste, and I really really love the egg shape and the shape of the balm how its so easy to apply. But I have angular chelitis (painful cracks in the corners of your mouth that split every time you open your mouth to eat), and I discovered that this was actually causing it to break out or not heal. I know this because I was ALMOST healed, then I slapped this stuff on at work and within hours it flaired up again. For now, good old chapstick does a better job at moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There was nothing special about this to me and it gave me tiny breakouts around the edge of my top lip, which happens with most glosses but never balms. Not moisturizing either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by cocopuffx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was completely bought over by the super adorable and unique packaging and got the summerfruit and lemon drop one. The balm is smooth and light and doesn't have the heavy feeling on your lips at all, if you get what I mean. It's especially great since it's all natural too. I didn't really like the summerfruit though, it just smells and tastes weird to me, kind of rubbery like, but I guess that's just personal preference. Also you have to be especially careful when screwing the top back on because one wrong move and the ridges cut into the balm and it doesn't look good at all. All in all this is a good product and is a really cute addition to your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Yeralizardperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It really is a cute idea, except it sort of failed. It definitely keeps my lips moisturized, and it has this really fresh, peachy smell. It's almost completely organic, which could be good or bad.
The packaging is truly adorable, and if you just leave a couple of them around your room, it really spices it up. What I'm slightly annoyed by is the fact that you can't just casually slip it into your back pocket, because it looks like you have a second mutating buttock. What I'm slight even more annoyed by is the fact that if you don't screw the cap back on perfectly, the little grooves hit the dome and dents it. Trust me when I say it is not attractive. Otherwise it's really good for a game of catch.
The taste and scent is great, but wipe it off before you eat, for the love of Pete. If you don't, you food gets this slimy, filmy, cardboard meets fruit taste.
The balm is not sticky at all and really light, and I like that kind of stuff, so if you really want moisture, you literally have to cake it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by connieingg

Product : It does nothing when my lips are really in need of moisture, but it will sit on top of the lips for a few hours to prevent more chappi-ness. TBH I like it more as a lipstick primer since it evens out my lip texture and provides a little slip ( don't do this if u prefer longer wear on your lipstick ^.^;).

Packaging: Its a lie if you tell me it's not the cutest little thing ! I love the little ball of lipbalm ! it's small and cute and it makes everything around it look cute ! However i don't like that when you get to the bottom of the dome, it's flat, it makes it harder to apply and i end up smearing the balm everywhere xD

Price: I bought mine for $2-4 CAD at a local drugstore in the lipbalm aisle. I don't think the price is THAT bad, but it's just tax is a killer sometimes u.u ....I wouldn't mind if it was a bit cheaper ahaha

Overall: I love this little dinky lipbalm ! It's cute, the lipbalm itself isn't bad and it's 98% natural ~ Btw it smells awesome !

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by haileyhailey

I have chapped lips and I don't find this to be moisturizing at all, in fact I would go so far as to say that it is one of the worst lip balms that I have ever used. It is very light, so light that I need to apply 5 coats of it before I can even notice that I have any on at all. You really need to slather it on in order for your lips to feel 'smooth' at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by schoolgirl101

I love this lip balm when I'm looking for something light to wear throughout the day. This WILL NOT WORK for dry chapped lips, but it's great for a little moisture on the lips. The scent is amazing. I used this baby up to the very bottom and have repurchased. The EOS in Honeydew is also a favorite of mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Lilmissjudy

I love this. I keep on my desk and use it daily I also have one in my car and since I'm in floria I love that it doesn't melt. I love that it is a dry chap stick and is not sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by shaaaaaeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's smells sooooo good and the packaging is so cute! It's really moisturizing on my lips