September 23, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

I really don't like this lip balm. It is very waxy, the packaging is bulky, and it barely moisturized my lip. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Ilovecottoncandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is adorable and I love the smell it reminds me of my favourite candy fuzzy peaches. It lasts a long time I've had mine for about a year but as for moisturizing I'd say its the same as any lip balm

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jennyjw17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Everyone either seems to love or hate this lip balm. I actually do like it, but I do see why some people complain. Though cute, the round packaging isn't really convenient. I can't carry this around in my pocket, but when I think about it I never carry lip balm in my pocket so I don't really care. I love the scent of this, its very fruity, sweet and summery. This lip balm does moisturize my lips, but I wish it had something extra (SPF, added shine etc.)
Even though it isn't the best lip balm I've ever used, I still think its adorable, and I always keep one at home and one in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Ivymach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i thought that this product was great for the fact that i had this for about 2 years and it had lasted me that long. its quite moisturizing and it still stays on from when i put some on before bed to until i wake up. i like that its has no smell even though its a summer fruit flavor. the only negative thing i have for this is that it did not help during the winter when i had lips that flaked and cracked like there's no tomorrow. any-who, the packaging is amazing for the fact that i dropped it countless of times and get thrown everywhere and been sat & chewed on a few times by my dog and it still hasn't cracked yet. since the packaging is round, this is literally impossible to lose. the price is decent since it is a few dollars more compared to normal lip balms. i would defiantly buy this product again or probably in another flavor.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

Saw this on discount the other day and bought it.. I was a skeptic before, believing it's over-hyped on youtube.. but boy, I love what it does to my lips! It's moisturizes it and smells good.. makes my lips soft and it's not oily at all. I smelt the other samples and I wasn't really into the other flavours so I got this. I know some reviews said it smelt like peaches and plastic and that never really occurred to me - to each her own, I guess :) I just don't like storing it in my makeup bag because being egg-shaped, it does take up some unnecessary space as a chapstick. I'll consider being the mint one next time it's on sale (the only other smell I liked).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by rayychell

I remember first seeing this a year & a half ago through a friend of mine thinking it was the cutest thing ever. A chapstick in the shape of an egg? Unbelievable! Someone should really applaud the marketing/packaging director on this one as I was definitely sold, but due to my short-term memory span (thankfully in this case), I completely forgot about it...until I saw it at a Target a half a year ago. I immediately picked it up in Strawberry Sorbet and Summer Fruit although it was a little bit on the expensive side for a drugstore chapstick.
Honestly, it's all hype. It leaves a weird waxy feeling over your lips and you can't really tell if your lips are actually moisturized or if it's just that film over your lips. It does prevent your lips from chapping and softens it, but I find that I have to reapply it about twice an hour. I feel like it doesn't penetrate your lips and really moisturize it.The Strawberry Sorbet scent was not bad, but the Summer Fruit was horrible-smelled like peaches and plastic mixed together.
It looks cute in your purse, but that's about it. I won't be buying it again as I just recently discovered it doesn't have spf as well, which I guess was the last straw for me. There are much better chapsticks out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by zurbaby

Im extremely allergic to this product. I have to argue its just like a regular $1 lip balm! Its not moisturizing at all. So why do people buy this? For the packaging ? For the fame/name? Seriously. Its expensive or a sucky lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Potatomonk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I bought this lip balm a little while ago hoping for something to cure my severely dry and peeling lips. It was a bit pricey where I bought it, (4-5 $ or something) but I decided to try it. The first thing I noticed was the sphere shape of it, which I really liked. As I tried it for the first time, it didn't really do anything for me. The balm was very waxy and I couldn't get hardly any on! As I kept using it, the waxy layer broke down and the soft, smooth balm really applied well. The ingredients are so natural and fancy and the taste and smell are wonderful! While it looks/smells great, the actual balm is only decent. Sure it moisturizes, but it doesn't stay for long or leave my lips soft and smooth unless I apply this with other products. At night, I use this, EOS honeysuckle honeydew, Burt's Bees acai berry (or something of the sort), and Blistex Moisture Melt. With all the products, it works amazing. I don't think I would use this on it's own for lasting relief of the rawness and stinginess of my lips. Also, I wouldn't repurchase this. Partly because I don't think it is terrific, and partly because I own several other lip balms that work as good or better than this. I'm thinking this lip balm would benefit someone with lips that occasionally get dry or chapped, or underneath lipstick or lip gloss to hold in moisture. Not entirely for me, but it's worth a try. Thanks for reading! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by itshannaht

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super smooth, not waxy, moisturises. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Wannabebeautyguru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used EOS before (Medicated Tangerine) and it was Amazing ! i wanted to try another flavor ... So i picked up Summer Fruit at my local Walmart. Let me tell you ! UGH it smells like peaches mixed with plastic . Its smells so weird . Also it doesnt last long at all ! I find myself reapplying it every like 5 minutes ! And for the price i have to pay for it ... It ran up to 5 dollars , so i expected it to be a 5 star product like everybody has made it seem . I will not be buying this one again . But i would like to try the other EOS flavors !