October 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by ladyrio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have bought this product probably 4 times, so obviously I'm a fan! I'm definitely willing to shell out money for high-end products like skincare, foundation, and concealer... but when it comes to my eyebrows? It would pain me to spend above $3, which is why this product is so amazing. It matches my eyebrow color perfectly (I think I use the medium shade), looks super natural, and is pretty much as cheap as it gets. I only use the gel side, which is fine with me. I would definitely recommend trying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I only use the wax side because I have full eyebrows naturally, but it just gives a natural finish but still defines my brows. I find that powder makes my brows look really dramatic, but this doesn't do that. I have shade medium and it's the perfect match for my dark brown hair colour. It's a great brow product for the price and the brush that comes with it is also fairly decent and very convenient!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Been using this studio line combo for about 7 months in Ash. I have medium/dark brown eyebrows that I lighten to a med/dark blonde.
The kit has a cool taupe powder and a warmer light brown gel with a small two sided brush. I love elf's studio line packaging for this.
I use the cool toned powder for filling in my brows. I don't use the gel side to often because the color can make my brows darker than I want.
The negative is that the wear and the pigment could be better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by cameobear

I've read a lot of rave reviews, and shannxo, one of my favorite youtubers, always uses this eyebrow kit, and her brows look amazing! Brows are pretty much my favorite part of my routine, because I really think they totally change the way your face looks! I'm always tweaking them slightly trying to find the perfect method, hence why I tried this.

This product isn't awful by any means, but it's not as amazing as I hoped. The blonde color itself is great; I usually have a problem with blonde shades being too yellow or ruddy, but this is a great taupey/ash blonde.

I really like the gel, and will probably use it; however, I have a NYX wax pencil I like just is much. What really broke this product for me is the powder; its SO chalky and flaky, and I really have to dig with the brush to get out enough for the color to show up. It seems silly to buy this product just for the gel side, so I will probably use this up, then go back to my Anastasia powder duo + NYX wax pencil.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

Purchased the medium brown one, after seeing YT tutorials on it. Both sides of the brush that it comes with are completely useless -- I could not get any product on them and could not get any precise application at all.
Instead, I applied using the e.l.f. angled eyeliner brush, which was much better.

Yet, I realized after trying this out that I prefer filling my brows with a more precise application of a pencil instead of brush, so perhaps that should be taken into consideration. If you're used to using a brush, it should be okay.

However, I also found that medium brown came out quite red, which I try as much as I can to avoid. Will not purchase again, even if only $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up a couple of days ago in Medium on a trip to Target, so I have only been using it a few days, but so far I am impressed. I have very light blonde eyebrows and I have to fill them in every day. I was using a kit by tarte, but it has been discontinued. It was great! Powder, clear gel, clear mascara, tweezers, brush and a tiny brow pencil. But I digress.

I decided to venture out and try new eyebrow stuff because I'm not liking the results I'm getting with the kit anymore. I think because I've had it sooooo long. I snatched up the last one at Target and went home to try it. I think it is a really good kit for three bucks. If you can find it and need something to toss in your bag, pick one of these up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by primpednpink

I've only just recently started "doing" my brows. I dye my hair and my brows are always a bit too light for my hair color. The "medium" suits me well. The wax is great, and the powder over top. I use an old mascara wand to comb my brows after. Benefit has a similar kit for $30. TEN TIMES THE PRICE of this product! Love Elf!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of elf's good products! I have dark brown hair (and brows) and the medium kit works well for me. TIP: all those ladies that already have this and say they don't use the powder: try it as a contour powder! It's not too orange or anything and completely matte. Worked for me, give it a try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by anabanj

I got this product in the color ash. When I got it I thought it would be way too light since my eyebrows are dark brown (with blonde hair) however it is PERFECT! I never filled in my eyebrows because every product that I used before made them way too dark, but this is just the perfect colour because it looks soo natural and it fills them in so nicely. I only use the wax side for my eyebrows. I use the powder side for eyeshadow, it's a good blending or transition colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lalaladylauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

For most of my short life, I've had issues with my eyebrows. They've gone from too bushy to too thin, but with this product, they finally feel just right. (That being said, I could stand to take a trip to Benefit and get them cleaned up!) Anyways, I digress...

This is the first brow kit I've ever purchased. I usually like to start with cheapie drugstore brands before investing in the more expensive stuff, but as far as brow products go, I'm content to stick with E.L.F. This product does a good job of making my dark hairs look more polished/keeping them in line, which is more than I ever expected for $3. Because my brows are naturally on the thicker side, I feel I have to use a lot of the gel. But like I said, luckily this product is cheap!

I've laughed at the E.L.F. Studio line for its dupe NARS packaging, especially when the product was terrible. But because the Eyebrow Kit actually works, it deserves to look luxe!

My only issues is that the brush is TINY. But we all know that's a problem easily solved. :)