E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 12/31/2013 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

For me, the product seemed to not last very long. It also created a harsh, fake looking brow. I definitely do not recommend this product.

on 12/30/2013 1:28:00 PM

Great product. It lasts long and works really well for its price. It's the only thing I use for my eyebrows.

on 12/29/2013 7:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can't find words to how I like this product, it really is amazing. It creates such a natural, yet defined look. Before I used to use just a brow pencil, but looking at old pictures and comparing them to what my brows look like now, there's no way I'm going back there. At times I do still use an eyebrow pencil on top of the brow kit to give them more shape, but I don't think it's a must. I use it in medium, which surprisingly dark and just right for my almost-black hair. I think the color dark is too dramatic for most. I totally recommend this product for everyone to try. There's not a lot to lose the price being so cheap!

on 12/27/2013 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love these kits! I have fair skin and dark brown hair and use the dark kit. I love the combination of the gel and the powder. It makes my brows look even more defined and groomed. The cost and performance of this product cannot be beat! I use an EcoTools liner brush to apply the gel and use the brush provided to apply the powder.

on 12/27/2013 12:22:00 PM

This product is sooo good! It has great staying power and it makes my brows look fab. I also like the packaging and the little brush it come with

on 12/16/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the first time I've EVER used anything on my brows and even though I've always kept them groomed, this just kinda adds a little polish to them. I used this in medium and my brows look way more natural than I thought they would. The wax went on smoothly and the powder keeps it in place. When I ran my finger over it, nothing came off. The only thing I would change is I would use my angled eyeliner brush to get an even more natural look. The brush in the kit is really small and hard for me to manage.

on 12/16/2013 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I always use this for my eyebrows. It's amazing. I like the gel-like texture as opposed to wax. It stays in place and looks natural. I have almost used up mine, so I'm glad I have bought a new one (as a backup) so I can continue using it, and not wait for a new one arriving with the mail!

on 12/14/2013 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Very cheap but way too harsh and doesn't last that long :(

on 12/14/2013 9:51:00 PM

Super affordable. Simple and sleek packaging. Definitely does not deliver the "natural" look. Very harsh, even when applied with a light hand. This is probably great for those who wears dark, strong makeup or prefers their brows extremely defined and dark. I do like using the light colored powder side to create a soft look, but it is impossible to do so with the brow wax. Would not repurchase because I like soft looking brows and these do not give me such results. But nonetheless a great inexpensive product.

on 12/13/2013 10:53:00 PM

I just bought this in Taupe (no red undertones thank goodness) and really love the color on me. My eyebrows are terrible from the over plucking syndrome ;) ...This stuff really does the trick in filling them in, laying them down and staying put. Overall I'm very happy with my $3.00 purchase and if I ever run out, will certainly purchase again. I also threw out the little brush that came with it and use a stiff angled brush instead.

Popular Brows Products