November 23, 2014 | 1063 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by jlseck

i like this. i got it in ash and when it arrived i thought yuck. but when i tried it on, it looks GREAT!!! i love it and it stays all day. i put it on with a tiny Mac brow brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Dealsearcher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a weird use but I LOVE the powder side (in dark kit) for CONTOURING!! I have extremely sensitive skin, acne-prone as well, and have been on the lookout for an oil-free non irritating GREY-BROWN contour powder for my cheekbones and nose and THIS is awesome. The ingredients (for the powder side) are sensitive skin friendly, and is perfect for CONTOURING (not bronzing, which is for adding warmth/color to your face). I am light-medium olive skintone(yellow-green undertone), and can guess that I am an NC 30-35 in mac (never used it though because of its terrible ingredients). Try it for contour!
As a BROW kit, its good, but it can look unnatural at times if applied too heavy. the gel has NO staying power and smudges easily, and most shades of gel are brown, I have black-brown brows and DARK kit is too brown. The powder side to "set" it also makes my brows lighter, THUS I found alternative uses for it as a CONTOURING powder. happy with it as a CONTOUR. try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ellejay1616

This product is easy to work with and such a good price! For first time users this is a great product. It looks natural and the brush it comes with is actually very good. My only gripe is that it doesn't last all day. I don't ever use a lot of it, as my brows are fairly full they just need a little definition in the front near my nose. And it's very upsetting because I wish it lasted. I just find it wears off and by the end of the day when I come home from school it doesn't look like I had anything on. It wears off nicely however, not patchy or dry. But it wears off. It's unfortunate because I really do like it. I am blonde and I originally looked for the Ash kit but I got medium and surprisingly it doesn't look too dark. Keep in mind my skin is extremely combination, so maybe if you have normal to dry skin it would last. So I'm going to give this to my mom, who has darker hair and needs to fill in her brows but doesn't know how. Perfect for beginners and the price is so good i don't mind that I bought it and don't use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

I almost got shoved into buying a $30 eyebrow pencil from a dior SA last time I was at macy's. even with a 20% voucher I couldn't fork over my hard earned cash for it.

I still really needed something to fill in my eyebrows...they're really low maintenance - just pluck a few stray hairs that try to grow back every now and then but they're kinda tapper out and become sparse at the tail end. in flash photography it's like half of my eyebrow goes missing.

I've never used a brow product before and have been on the search for one. this elf bow kit received so many positive reviews, I just had to give it a go!

I was a bit worried that I would end up with derpy looking brows but this kit is fool proof. I actually like the brush that comes with it - one side is thin and meant to be used with the gel/cream and the other end is fluffy to be used with the powder.

there's one key thing to note when applying this guy - start at the middle of the brow and work outward towards the tail...if you start right at the front it can look a bit too prominent. with a few light strokes of the gel and a pat of the powder, my brows look nice a polished!

for $3, this guy is awesome. I use the the dark brown kit and it looks very natural against my black eyebrows :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Katie19851

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome!! and only 3$!! There are name brand ones that cost 30$ and do the same thing! The brush sucks so I use my own angled brush. and everytime I find it in the store they only have dark or medium, and i need the light one. But i get the medium and use a light hand its 3$ how can you beat it! I recomend highly!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

Confession time, I've never filled in my brows. I get them waxed every so often but filling them in? Never did it. Saw the awesome reviews for this product so I found the medium one at Target. At first, I was filling in my freshly waxed brows and thought I looked...weird. I'm not used to having filled in brows! But then I caught my reflection in the mirror and realized that I looked somewhat different. It seemed to brighten up my face. Maybe I'm nuts, who knows anymore. I'm sure this little compact will last forever but I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by knitsnbytes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

You can find this at Target, but our local Target had only a small display of ELF pushed to the very back of the cosmetic section. And they only carried MEDIUM, which is what I am reviewing. This is a powder on the right, a gel on the left. The medium is a taupe almost the same color as Mac Omega. The gel is darker, somewhat translucent and a tad redder but not terribly so (I hate reddish brow products.) I have dark, ashy deep brunette hair and dark brows and pale skin. The darkest shades are too deep and make "Groucho" brows. This is just about perfect--a tad darker on the gel than I like but wearable. The brushes are a bit feeble but the product is a slam-dunk and under five bucks? Wow. Packaging looks like Nars without the rubberized coating. It's a winner.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by dqzhuzi

To be honest, it's not a bad choice as a bargain, but for a black hair asian girl, it's such a pity that they don't have proper color for me. :( The dark one is too red....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only good thing I can say about this product is that the gel isn't bad but I don't find myself reaching for it. I hate the powder side; it's too red toned for me plus it's really chalky. When I dipped my angles brush into it, powder went flying everywhere. Product maybe inexpensive but I wouldn't repurchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by happygolucky15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have this is 20723 and absolutely love it! My eyebrows are a bit strangely shaped (have a scar on my left eyebrow so the two sides are uneven) and this product really helps to prettify and clean up my brows. Find myself using mostly the gel part to set my eyebrows and I must say, it lasts quite long. Pretty cheap too for what it is. The brush inside the kit is also serviceable.