April 24, 2014 | 1649 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Gold Label

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by yunbean

This was my first BB cream that I ordered on Amazon last Fall. I've been using it almost daily (i switch it around with my missha bb cream, stila tinted moisturizer, and PF powder foundation) since I got it and this is THE BEST and most natural looking thing on my face. It's quick and easy to put it on in the morning - you can blend it easily with your fingers. I usually put it on and then go about doing my other morning routine so the bb cream can oxidize on my skin. Sometimes I put a finishing powder over it, but most days it's not necessary.
throughout the day, i would get oily but i get oily with or without it anyway. I do notice less oil (perhaps some oil control?) and after 12 hours my face still looks great! I have redness and uneven skin tones with minor acne, and this bb cream covers it up with medium coverage. Obviously, it won't make your zit go away, but this is the closest to the natural state of your face. It's a HG for me, and i hope you'll try it too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm new to BB creams but I like this one a lot. I tried a sample and was hooked.
This gold label kind is really easy to blend, it makes my skin soft and flawless. It has slightly more coverage than the pink label but not as much as the orange label.
I read that you want to give BB creams 10-15 minutes to oxidize, and it's definitely true with this one. Since it blends so well, it doesn't look bad on me at first, but it really melts into my skin if I give it some time. There's a slight sheen to this cream (more than the pink label and the orange label but not as much as the diamond kinds) but it's not sparkly and doesn't make me look oily. I wear powder anyway, though.
The first day I wore this, I checked my makeup in my car's rearview mirror (it never lies about bad makeup) and I could not believe how good my skin looked! I haven't used it long enough to see long-term benefits, but I like the SPF and it hasn't made me break out.
I'd recommend this BB cream if you're looking for light/medium, breathable coverage and a slightly dewy look.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by kurakunn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product
+ moisturizing
+little goes a long way
+love the pump idea!!
-thick
-medium to light coverage
Overall it's a great BB cream but I think the pink kind is just a little better

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by babyraflotin

Two words. MUST HAVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by kathyagnew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT!!! I ordered a tube of Etude House Precious Minerals which did not work for me - thick, chalky, nope. I also ordered a sampler of Skin79 with the pink label, oriental gold, the shimmery one and this. I can work with all the Skin79s except the shimmery stuff - too much sparkle. But the gold label is HG for me. I ordered a full size tube after the first try. It took a bit of experimenting to find my perfect routine , but I find if I apply my regular moisturizer and eye cream, then apply BB cream before it soaks in, it helps to give a nice, smooth application. It seems a little grey at first, but I give it a few minutes to settle in and then apply my bronzer and a light dusting of powder and YIPPEEEE! My skin looks beautiful. Fresh and dewy - not oily - and dewy has been only a dream with my oily t-zone. It lasts almost all day with just a light touch of a powder puff around my nose. One of my favorite qualities is that unlike liquid foundation or TM, it doesn't rub off on my collar or if I should blow my nose! I caught a glimpse in a mirror with daylight coming through the window and thought - wow! Smooth, pretty - a very subtle "J-Lo" light reflecting off my cheekbone... Could NOT be happier!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A tad more coverage than tinted moisturizer. Good color for my NC15-20 face and great with my dry skin. Seems a bit rich for everyday use; I get the occasional spot with it. Doesn't seem to emphasize pores/lines. Use when I'm on the go and desire to even my skin tone quickly. Also noticed a bit of a brightening effect when I use this bb cream. Best bb cream I've used thus far.

Like to use this under light/medium foundation for more flawless skin. It leaves me with a less mask-like look than using full coverage foundation alone.

This would be a 5 if not for the occasional spot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING!!! Nothing I've ever tried has even come close to being as great as this stuff. I have dry, acne prone skin with a lot of redness and acne scarring and this is perfect for my skin. Anything I've ever tried in the past has made me look flakey but this doesn't!! My skin is pretty light, I'm NC15-20 and it matches my skin tone very well. It covers my redness flawlessly and I can get my acne scarring to disappear after applying a few thin layers. I can even get away with using it as a concealer on my pimples. Oh, and it's amazing for under eye circles! I've always struggled with finding something to cover my genetic dark bags and this covers and brightens my under eye perfectly, I don't even have to use under eye concealer anymore! This has a dewy finish, but never crosses the line into oily for me. Today I wore this for about 10 hours and I looked perfectly fine at the end of the day and I didn't even use a powder to set it or do any touch ups throughout the day.

So needless to say, I'm incredibly pleased with this stuff and I will continue to purchase again and again and...again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new HG! I have dry skin so this dry skin formula BB cream works perfectly for me. I have tried NARS Sheer Glow, Chanel Vitalumiere, Revlon Color stay for dry skin, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer --just to name a few (I have tried alot!) and nothing is like this BB cream. The texture is unique. I don't need alot of coverage, but the coverage if definitely buildable. I really would not recommend this to anyone with oily skin because it does leave a dewy finish (which my dry skin needs).

It is slightly grey but it blends out and doesn't appear grey on my skin. It's really nice if you like the pale Asian skin look--which makes sense since this is a Korean brand where pale skin is the look. It does a really great job of neutralizing the redness in my skin. The texture is thick - I use my fingers to blend an even thin layer on my skin. I go back over with a send layer on areas that need more coverage.

I also really like the Skin79 BB cream in the pink bottle that comes with a cheek and lip stain in the cap. The pink bottle one is less gray.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by oldjuicythewhore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

The coverage of this can be adjusted, which I appreciate. If you put a pea sized amount on your hands and rub them together, you can press it into the skin for a lighter touch.
I go back and add a small bit here and there where I need more.
Makes my light, combo skin look flawless. I finish off with a sheer mineral veil to set.
I have even applied this (hot pink version) to my man's face and he likes how it makes his acne prone skin look even toned and not like he has anything on.
The pigments in Skin79 creams are teeny tiny so they sit close to the skin almost invisibly. This is my HG now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Brocktakahashi