August 21, 2014 | 954 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OMG LOVE <3
my first time trying out a BB cream! it is like a tinted moisturizer but only better! yes, sebum control, moisturize, it is also a good make up base if you nee extra coverage. Alone, it has very good coverage as well. I will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by banhi

Like other bb creams it is very grey when it first comes out of the pump, when fist applied it looks very pale and a bit grey still, but it should oxidize and match skin that is up to a light medium tone. It does look very dewey on the skin but if you look on the skin79 website this product should be set with powder that should make it matte.
As for the functions it claims to be triple function, whitening, sun protection and anti wrinkle. The SPF is medium and I have noticed that it has lightened some of the post acne marks that I have. I'm not sure about the anti wrinkle part yet but i suppose that it is preventing wrinkles from forming.
Over all i do like this product very much, it is a bit light for me but i use bronzer to warm it up just enough to not look dead. at the end of the day when i wash off this product my skin feels and looks softer and nicer. Also I find that some foundations and BB creams make me feel uncomfortable and even itchy after a couple hrs; this product doesn't and it also hasn't made me break out

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was one of the BB samples I bought to test a few brands out. It was my least favourite.

My skin is NW20 and the colour match was fine - perhaps slightly 'green' but not enough that I would ever worry about it.

It didn't seem to provide much coverage and left a oily sheen across my face which is tricky to do since I have dry skin. In spite of this it felt heavier and more mask like as though it was suffocating my face compared to the other BB creams. It also had a strong sunscreen smell to me.

I tried applying with fingers and a brush neither of which really impressed me.

This is not the BB cream for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an awesome bb cream. It blends right into my skin tone, I am Mac nw15 for reference. This is easy to apply with fingers. It leaves a natural dewy finish, has SPF, and has great coverage.
I got this for $10 from amazon which is amazing. Most of my other foundations are $40 to $50.
I will be wearing this bb cream all summer! I am super happy with it.

Update....it broke me out. Maybe because it's too heavy. Wish it worked on my skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for a few months now, since I got it from Amazon. I have combination skin on the dry side (with some flakes), and reactive skin, which means random inflammation and sometimes severe breakouts in reaction to certain skincare products.

This cream has spf25. It goes on gray, but does change to match my NC25/NC30 skin tone. I apply it more thickly, like you should apply sunscreen. It provides light coverage, and has a nice appearance (no glitter, no sticking on dry flakes, no oily sheen). I do set with a little powder all over after I spot-conceal with a concealer. It doesn't last all day, but neither does it darken or go oily. It has not caused any breakouts. I primarily use it because I need something that lightens my hyperpigmentation (from old acne) and provides enough SPF. The tinted moisturizer aspect of this product is enough to mute some of my skin redness in the cheek area, which is the main reason I use foundation. Underneath, I first use clinique visible spot corrector as a serum. The combination has been good so far and my complexion appears "brighter" from the lightening of the spots and the SPF. I am sensitive to many sunscreen products out there, so as long as I can rely on this product, I will continue to rebuy. Pump is terrific, except I wish I could see how much remains in the container so I can reorder before it runs out. It did take me a little while to get the hang of not pumping out too much at once.

The cautions are: it might not match your skintone (this is true for any BB creams in general), it's probably not a substitute for skincare in terms of primers or moisturizers, it's not a full coverage foundation by any means. I would think of it more as a skin protector/improver, or as a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. But I do have lots of little dark spots to fade so it's claim of spot lightening is important to me (I'm sure the SPF helps).

I like the tutorial by frmhead2toe. Helped me understand the difference between BB cream application and regular foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by mimi82

I really wanted to like this BB cream but unfortunately the color is just so wrong for me.
I'm quite fair but this just made me look like a zombie. Very grey with pink undertones. Ick! I'm usually Buff in Revlon or Claire 02 in chanel foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by ksa12345

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i think this is a great product. i am a nw20 in mac and this one is the perfect shade for me. i wanted a no make up make up and it delivers.
i do have dry skin and i have put it on without moisturising but.....i think you should moisturise about 10 mins before and then put it on.
its great, also i got it on ebay for £9 free shipping from korea great stuff, love it. a bit of touche eclat and blush a swipe of lipgloss and obv mascara.perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I will start by saying I got four skin 79 bb creams in a sample pack to try. I actually loved them all of them and could not see a big difference in the bb pink and the bb gold collection. When I put them on my face the coverage of the two seems very similar and the shade seems similar. They go on dark as do most bb creams, but blend well into my pale skin. The spf is great and they both provide great coverage. I think the bb pink is slightly darker, found this out by doing a swatch test on my arm... but the difference is very negligible.. I have not read much about them to know what the difference is supposed to be, but I could not tell any. Love them both and would buy either again ! I also got the two pearl types, the pearl and the pearl diamond in the collection. Both are shimmery, while the regular pink and gold did not seem to be. Also both of the pearl seem to be a lighter coverage and thinner. Just wanted to throw that in for comparison

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by daisyeyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried the pink label Skin79 BB cream yesterday and really liked it. Today I tried the gold label. I like it better. It has good coverage, is buildable, is truly an all-in-one product, slight dewy finish but not oily, has a soft finish. This one is not as gray as the pink label, which closes the deal for me. Now I'm itching to try the diamond label.....

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Indigomama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Me: 40, with "normal" skin which appears to be "fair" in BB creams. No idea which MAC I am, but definitely 020 in Dior. Probably NW15?
Well, this stuff is way to dark (and remains dark all the way), too pink/grey, my face looks as if I had a bad sunburn. Also it dries out my under eye area ( I mean, cheek bones area) surprisingly fast. In general, quite uncomfortable, I can not tolerate that stinging sensation on my cheek bones. No extra moisturising helps. Not even thermal water spray over it. A good thing is, that it controls oil surprisingly well. Immediately disposed of it