April 18, 2014 | 1665 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Gold Label

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by kurakunn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product
+ moisturizing
+little goes a long way
+love the pump idea!!
-thick
-medium to light coverage
Overall it's a great BB cream but I think the pink kind is just a little better

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by babyraflotin

Two words. MUST HAVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by kathyagnew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT!!! I ordered a tube of Etude House Precious Minerals which did not work for me - thick, chalky, nope. I also ordered a sampler of Skin79 with the pink label, oriental gold, the shimmery one and this. I can work with all the Skin79s except the shimmery stuff - too much sparkle. But the gold label is HG for me. I ordered a full size tube after the first try. It took a bit of experimenting to find my perfect routine , but I find if I apply my regular moisturizer and eye cream, then apply BB cream before it soaks in, it helps to give a nice, smooth application. It seems a little grey at first, but I give it a few minutes to settle in and then apply my bronzer and a light dusting of powder and YIPPEEEE! My skin looks beautiful. Fresh and dewy - not oily - and dewy has been only a dream with my oily t-zone. It lasts almost all day with just a light touch of a powder puff around my nose. One of my favorite qualities is that unlike liquid foundation or TM, it doesn't rub off on my collar or if I should blow my nose! I caught a glimpse in a mirror with daylight coming through the window and thought - wow! Smooth, pretty - a very subtle "J-Lo" light reflecting off my cheekbone... Could NOT be happier!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A tad more coverage than tinted moisturizer. Good color for my NC15-20 face and great with my dry skin. Seems a bit rich for everyday use; I get the occasional spot with it. Doesn't seem to emphasize pores/lines. Use when I'm on the go and desire to even my skin tone quickly. Also noticed a bit of a brightening effect when I use this bb cream. Best bb cream I've used thus far.

Like to use this under light/medium foundation for more flawless skin. It leaves me with a less mask-like look than using full coverage foundation alone.

This would be a 5 if not for the occasional spot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING!!! Nothing I've ever tried has even come close to being as great as this stuff. I have dry, acne prone skin with a lot of redness and acne scarring and this is perfect for my skin. Anything I've ever tried in the past has made me look flakey but this doesn't!! My skin is pretty light, I'm NC15-20 and it matches my skin tone very well. It covers my redness flawlessly and I can get my acne scarring to disappear after applying a few thin layers. I can even get away with using it as a concealer on my pimples. Oh, and it's amazing for under eye circles! I've always struggled with finding something to cover my genetic dark bags and this covers and brightens my under eye perfectly, I don't even have to use under eye concealer anymore! This has a dewy finish, but never crosses the line into oily for me. Today I wore this for about 10 hours and I looked perfectly fine at the end of the day and I didn't even use a powder to set it or do any touch ups throughout the day.

So needless to say, I'm incredibly pleased with this stuff and I will continue to purchase again and again and...again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new HG! I have dry skin so this dry skin formula BB cream works perfectly for me. I have tried NARS Sheer Glow, Chanel Vitalumiere, Revlon Color stay for dry skin, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer --just to name a few (I have tried alot!) and nothing is like this BB cream. The texture is unique. I don't need alot of coverage, but the coverage if definitely buildable. I really would not recommend this to anyone with oily skin because it does leave a dewy finish (which my dry skin needs).

It is slightly grey but it blends out and doesn't appear grey on my skin. It's really nice if you like the pale Asian skin look--which makes sense since this is a Korean brand where pale skin is the look. It does a really great job of neutralizing the redness in my skin. The texture is thick - I use my fingers to blend an even thin layer on my skin. I go back over with a send layer on areas that need more coverage.

I also really like the Skin79 BB cream in the pink bottle that comes with a cheek and lip stain in the cap. The pink bottle one is less gray.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by oldjuicythewhore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

The coverage of this can be adjusted, which I appreciate. If you put a pea sized amount on your hands and rub them together, you can press it into the skin for a lighter touch.
I go back and add a small bit here and there where I need more.
Makes my light, combo skin look flawless. I finish off with a sheer mineral veil to set.
I have even applied this (hot pink version) to my man's face and he likes how it makes his acne prone skin look even toned and not like he has anything on.
The pigments in Skin79 creams are teeny tiny so they sit close to the skin almost invisibly. This is my HG now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Brocktakahashi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by abeatrizm

Great bb cream. Even though i'ts a bit too rich for my oily skin in the summer, it just feels so hydrating in the winter! The oil control is ok. After 3-4 hours, i have to touch up. But at least it doesn't break me out, so that's a good thing.
Abut the coverage, it's light and could be built up to medium. The product has a greyish tint to it that fades after 10 minutes of application, leaving the skin with a very healthy glow.
The packaging is super hygienic and so pretty! Thre's nothing better than an airless pump :)
So, overall, very good and inexpensive product. I highly reccommend it, especially if you have dry or/and mature skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by sgpayne1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a favorite product of mine. I use it on days I don't want to wear full make up, but I don't want a bare face. It gives my face an almost flawless complexion and it feels very light.