December 20, 2014 | 1563 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ChrissyTX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! I didn't expect anything from this product, just purchased it since my face is reeling from the high stress load in my life right now. Within 2 days my chronic redness that I've had for probably 10+ years disappeared and what pimples are coming up are smaller and don't hurt as bad as they have recently. I have never had good results with acne lines, but I've found a miracle worker with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by fashionista21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm actually surprised by this product. I wasn't planning to buy this but I figured what the heck. I tried it a week ago and LOVEIT. My acne is clearing up, and my skin looks and feels great! I love the wash and it feels so good. It's a great wash and clears acne really fast. It really does make acne one less stress to deal with (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

After several months of use, I'm absolutely amazed by this product. My extreme combination late twenties acne-prone skin was clear, smooth and moisturized through a few months of frozen Toronto winter. Usually, I break out like crazy from most cleansers or my skin is so stripped, I have red, flaky skin in the winter. NOTHING stops or prevents breakouts like this and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. I was skeptical about a Neutrogena cream cleanser, but it's excellent. I used to cry at night about my skin and now I get at least a compliment a week. It's the best cleanser I've ever used and I've tried everything from Sephora, drug stores and department stores. WIth Olay's Age Defying Beta Hydroxy cream moisturizer and my trusty Diorskin Forever powder, I have no breakout issues. Please never discontinue!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by swtdreamsx3

I absolutely love this product, especially for it being affordable and easy to find at any local drug store. I'm very glad Neutrogena came out with this line, I actually use the cream cleanser with the micro scrubs, it gently exfoliates and it gives a cooling tingly feeling that makes your skin feel refreshed and clean. Using this with a really good toner and moisturizer is the perfect acne prevention plan. Love it. =]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by graceiscool06x

Love the cooling sensation. Doesnt feel like it takes away moisture from my skin. Great smell & packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by ChristianneQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love to try different skin products and consequently having oily skin break out often. I have been using this item for about 30 days and have not broken out once. I really love this item and would recommend it for those who have fickle sensitive skin prone to odd breakouts. This is one product that does what it claims and does not cost a bundle to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Too bad there was menthol in this...it burned my skin and I had to return it... =(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by HeartsinParts

i'm not sure if its this product or the others i use or if my skin has just naturally got better but my ive seen a BIG improvement in my skin i barely ever get breakouts now and when i do nothing bad even during my period i think i got 4 small pimples and this clams my skin and leaves it soft. i have also been using the pink grape fruit scrub as well and i think that makes a diffrence too

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by kisshippie13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

so far ive only been using this for about a week now..
i have seen results though. it has decreased the breakouts on my skin..and is clearing up the acne that wouldnt go away around the edges of my mouth. yay!
i like the wash..the first time i used it..when i was rinsing it off...i was like ..wtf?? why didnt it wash the oil off my face. so i used a scrub to get the oil off..........well bad idea..i broke out worse and then decided to just use it again and see how it does AFTER you get out of the shower. so i did...and the oil wasnt from my skin..it was just residue from the cleanser ( i dont like the residue..but you cant feel it after you get out of the shower and dry your face.)
it doesnt over dry your face (so far) and its pretty good at controlling oil too. it seemed to make my pores smaller in the beginning ..now they are back to the way they were...... :(
but overall its a good product.
i would recommend it..........
if your stuck and havent tried it.........and you still have pimples..try it..what have you got to lose.....

ps-->i bought it at walmart for 7.00 and i use the hydrating treatment (the one that goes with the line) and clearisil vanishing spot treatment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by getsinyoureyes

I bought this originally because it lists glycolic acid as the fourth ingredient. Salicylic acid has never done anything for my complexion so I didn't expect this to have any impact on me acne (admittedly mild, most of my acne comes in the form of milia whenever I do get it), but this product surprised me. Once I started using this with regularity I noticed that some stubborn milia that I'd had forever on my chin and forehead were decreasing significantly in number. I also noticed that with this I wasn't breaking out from my sunblock anymore. Maybe glycolic acid helps make salicylic acid more effective? On top of that this face wash doesn't make my normal to dry skin feel tight and uncomfortable the way more acne cleansers do. Sometimes I keep this on my face to get a mini peel every once in a while and if you keep this on for more than 7 to 8 min I do get pink skin that feels slightly sensitive for a few hours afterwards, but other than that I haven't noticed any negative effects.