Revlon Super Lustrous Matte - Really Red

4.7

Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl citrte, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythityl tetrethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Synthetic wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. May contain: [ /-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Red 7 Lake (CI 15851), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) Red 27 Lake (CI 17200) Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15895)] 21919

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

If you want to dupe Marilyn Monroe or Gwen Stefani red lips, this is the perfect lipstick to do it.
The perfect red lipstick, My search is over.

on 4/5/2010 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first real red lipstick. I do have a few lipsticks that have a lot of red undertones to them but arenít quite red. It probably isn't a lipstick that i would have bought myself, however, I got this in a set of a few Revlon matte lipsticks - the set came with pink pout, mauve it over and really red. I'm glad really red came in the set! The MUA reviewers described the colour really well, so i won't keep repeating what they're saying. Now, Iím generally not very confident in going out with a fully red lip i prefer pinks and nudes, so it remained neglected in my collection for a while (2 months or so). Iíve been noticing these days that Iím constantly reaching out for it. All i do it apply some black eyeliner in my waterline and then i apply really red! I do blot it a few times with a tissue because like i mentioned i don't feel very comfortable in red lipstick. I also use a very sheer pink lip gloss by nivea and it really looks very nice! It just brightens up my whole face, i really like it!

on 3/27/2010 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just bought this today, it is beautiful. perfect red. i put a picture of me wearing it with pixi's blushes. each side of my cheek is a different shade of it, but they look pretty similar haha

on 3/21/2010 4:40:00 PM

Perfect matte red! GORGEOUS!!!!!

on 3/7/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have always been afraid of red lipsticks in the past but if I can pull this off anyone can. Nice texture. Not drying- which I was expecting. Good staying power- I road tested it literally applying in the car on the way home from the store and drinking a Snapple and nothing came off on the bottle or off my lips. I love this lipstick. I want to try other colors.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is my favorite red lipstick. I have pale golden olive skin, and this is a true red with no blue or orange tones to it, so it goes perfectly with my skin. I like to put Burt's Bees lipbalm under it so it's not too drying and b/c the waxiness of that balm helps the lipstick wear longer. I apply two coats usually to make it really bright. I haven't experimented much with other high end brands, but I see no need to when I love this and it's cheap.

on 2/25/2010 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love Really Red! Usually red lip sticks look terrible on my skintone (I am medium light and Latina) but this red does not make me look like a little girl that raided her mothers lipsticks. My girlfriend also loves really red she has olive-golden skin tone (filipina). Get it!

on 2/24/2010 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

After reading reviews about how it was great for all skintones, i really wanted this. and after going from drugstore to drugstore and finding it was either oos or dc, i really reallly wanted it.

i finally found it and i'm not that please. it doesn't look red on me, it looks like a hot orange almost. also, it doesnt magically give me a pinup look, it makes my nose look bigger, and weird...red lips just arent for my facial structure.

as a lipstick, good stuff. pigmented, no drying out or feathering. it keeps ur lips moisturized but stay with a matte, low shine sheen. no smells or funny taste.

on 2/9/2010 11:12:00 PM

I SOOOO Love this product! Really Red is THE red lipstick for me. I love its texture, not drying and definitely not cakey. I also like how the color fades from striking red to red orange as the day progresses. This color compliments most of the skin tones as I had it tried on by my office mates. And guess what?? They all went straight to buying one after our shift.

on 2/7/2010 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

this is THE perfect pin-up red. I find it really difficult to find reds that don't either make me look like a clown, or that dont go really dark because of my already pigmented lips.

this revlon matte lipstick has quite a creamy consistency despite it being matte - tho because of that, I always apply a lipbalm the night after ive worn it to make sure my lips stay moisturised.
it wears really well and doesnt feather horribly - I'm just so impressed by how gorgeous the colour is for me and how nice it looks! its not too bad price wise - I think I paid around £6. I will definiately repurchase.

EDIT: I added a p[icture of me wearing it so you can see the gorgeous redness of it!

Recommended for Medium Skin