Revlon Super Lustrous Matte - Really Red

4.6

Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl citrte, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythityl tetrethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Synthetic wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. May contain: [ /-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Red 7 Lake (CI 15851), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) Red 27 Lake (CI 17200) Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15895)] 21919

I absolutely love this lipstick. It has such a rich color, goes on smooth, and it lasts a very long time, if not all day. It does tend to feel a bit dry on my lips after a while, but nothing too drastic. Definately worth the money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I am in love with this red lipstick. I think it is a great dup for MAC Russian Red but I actually prefer this one much more. It doesn't bleed and seems easier to apply. Looks great with Cherry lip liner from MAC. I will probably go and buy extra stock of this product; as it is my new HG for RED lips! True pin up girl inspired red. Go get one or even 5 if you love great Matte red lipsticks!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a fluke after reading the amazing reviews for this product. I like the natural, kind of pin up looks, so I thought getting this would be kind of cool. It REALLY is a straight up matte red. I'm not bold enough to really go out with it on, but it's a gorgeous red and true to its name.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

If you want to dupe Marilyn Monroe or Gwen Stefani red lips, this is the perfect lipstick to do it.
The perfect red lipstick, My search is over.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first real red lipstick. I do have a few lipsticks that have a lot of red undertones to them but arenít quite red. It probably isn't a lipstick that i would have bought myself, however, I got this in a set of a few Revlon matte lipsticks - the set came with pink pout, mauve it over and really red. I'm glad really red came in the set! The MUA reviewers described the colour really well, so i won't keep repeating what they're saying. Now, Iím generally not very confident in going out with a fully red lip i prefer pinks and nudes, so it remained neglected in my collection for a while (2 months or so). Iíve been noticing these days that Iím constantly reaching out for it. All i do it apply some black eyeliner in my waterline and then i apply really red! I do blot it a few times with a tissue because like i mentioned i don't feel very comfortable in red lipstick. I also use a very sheer pink lip gloss by nivea and it really looks very nice! It just brightens up my whole face, i really like it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just bought this today, it is beautiful. perfect red. i put a picture of me wearing it with pixi's blushes. each side of my cheek is a different shade of it, but they look pretty similar haha

Perfect matte red! GORGEOUS!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have always been afraid of red lipsticks in the past but if I can pull this off anyone can. Nice texture. Not drying- which I was expecting. Good staying power- I road tested it literally applying in the car on the way home from the store and drinking a Snapple and nothing came off on the bottle or off my lips. I love this lipstick. I want to try other colors.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is my favorite red lipstick. I have pale golden olive skin, and this is a true red with no blue or orange tones to it, so it goes perfectly with my skin. I like to put Burt's Bees lipbalm under it so it's not too drying and b/c the waxiness of that balm helps the lipstick wear longer. I apply two coats usually to make it really bright. I haven't experimented much with other high end brands, but I see no need to when I love this and it's cheap.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love Really Red! Usually red lip sticks look terrible on my skintone (I am medium light and Latina) but this red does not make me look like a little girl that raided her mothers lipsticks. My girlfriend also loves really red she has olive-golden skin tone (filipina). Get it!

Recommended for Medium Skin