BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 9/17/2013 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite bronzer to date! I love the fact that it is a matte bronzer perfect to make you look sun-kissed. The colour is also buildable so you can go from a light and natural look to some dramatic and sexy contouring (the 3 shape ladies!). The only thing I dislike about it is the staying power. I can't make it to 1pm without a touch-up.

on 9/17/2013 2:37:00 AM

Loveiy

on 9/13/2013 7:32:00 PM

Really good matte bronzer. Probably a bit too deep in colour and pigmentation for lighter skin tones- I'm pretty fair and have to be really really cautious about using very little and really blending it (which can be an unnecessary hassle given there are slighter bronzers out there!) probably wont repurchase- I'm thinking of trying the bourjois chocolate bronzer next as its cheaper and also in the well-rated matte bronzer category!! If you're medium skinned this Is defo worth a try!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Great matte bronzer for a fair to medium complexion to contour with!

I use it through the back of the cheekbones, a small bit on the hairline, and a small amount through the jawline and down the neck. It gives a really nice bit of dimension to the skin, but not a particularly "bronzey" look.

It lasts well on the skin, as well as in the pan. I got a small size of this in a BeneFit gift set months ago, and it's not even halfway gone after near daily usage.

The packaging is iconic, and very true to BeneFit's style, but I honestly hate the clunky cardboard box the full size comes in.

on 9/9/2013 3:31:00 PM

Such a great bronzer - rubbish brush, bin it - but the bronzer is fabulous. Matte finish, no glitter, last for ages. One of my make-up staples. For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

on 8/30/2013 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product! This bronzer has been the best for me because I can use it for so many different things! Brush it where the sun hits, contour my fat little nose.. Lol! It has so much color, yet it can be very subtle. Very blendable, very buildable. My HG matte bronzer, for sure!

Love it! Being the pale snowball I am, this matte bronzer gives my face a beautiful sun kissed glow! This is not at all orange-y or fake looking. I out it below my cheeks (fishy face method) on my temples and the sides of my nose. Sadly unlike the blushes, this has no scent but its great! Only thing is if you are of a darker complexion this may not be heavy/dark enough for you so be sure to test it in store!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This stuff never seems to look like it will run out because it is so pigmented. With my NC30 skin was struggling to find something that didn't have a red or orange undertone. I also have the problem of never being able to find a bronzer dark enough for my skin. I use this to contour more than bronze. The brush that comes with works great for contouring the face believe it or not. You get that clean cut line that can be blended afterwards, it is great.

on 8/28/2013 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

OMG OMG I love this bronzer so MUCH!! Gosh I think this is my HG bronzer (thank God finally I found best bronzi for contouring). I dont know what's wrong with me at the previous time, this bronzer has such a good rate in anywhere but I decided to buy it just like a week ago?! Last time I bought nars laguna, which is people always compare those 2 bronzi, but I'm not regret cuz IMO laguna is also lovely but not for contour. I recommend this to anyone in the world!!

on 8/25/2013 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Hoola is the 3rd bronzer I've come upon to other than Sephora's home brand and the body shop.

In the past I was quite unsatisfied with this product simply because it is too light a bronzer for my tanned asian skin. I tried applying it with a kabuki mineral brush as an overall sweep or with a normal brush but I still cant see the effects of it.

Recently after watching a youtube video on contouring I reached for Hoola again and this time the product really showed!

What I do is take the brush that came along with Hoola and make a rectangular mark at the top of my ear and smudge it diagonally down towards my lips; in other words darkening underneath the cheekbones to give a more defined face structure. And then I dust the remaining powder gently all over.

BUT... I will not repurchase again simply because it is only useful for contouring. I would want a darker bronzer that can show just by dusting over the cheek.

Popular Bronzers