July 28, 2014 | 961 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Mrspaulag

Best bronzer for contouring, really natural, no shimmer and not orange at all, holy grail for me. It is on the more expensive side of bronzers but lasts me a good year, the only thing I don't like about it is the bulky cardboard packaging

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by shineyy

I am sorry to say this bronzer has caused me a lot of skin problems. I am 22 and all through my teens my cheeks were flawless! I was recommended this bronzer and began using it- It looked nice and i was relatively happy. Unfortunately over a period of about 6 months it congested my skin so much that i now have relentless skin congestion, blackhead and spots exactly below my cheekbones (the only place i used to put the bronzer) I have stopped using it but even after 4 months i am still needing regular facials from dermatologists as well as expensive products to try and get rid of this. It has also caused a lot of scarring in those areas. I am so disappointed with a product that i had so much faith in beforehand.
Not only will i never buy this bronzer again i will not use anything from this brand.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm so disappointed with this product because I love benefit as a brand - I love benetint and cha cha tint! But oh my... I tried this on at sephora hoping that I would love it... Unfortunately soon after the sales associate taught me how to contour and use bronzers my face began to itch. It was pretty weird. I don't really have a sensitive face but man oh man this product made my cheeks itch :( and it also left me with a yellowish/orange contour to my face. I'm an NC30 / medium plus with MAC and I could really see the orange / almost muddy colour to where the SA had applied it to my face :( very disappointed for sure. Im glad I didn't buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Pinklady1984

I bought this bronzer after hearing so many people rave about it. To be honest I don't see what all the fuss is about, ok so it's a good bronzer but no where near worth the price! I have found one from sleek cosmetics that is less than half the price and also includes a highlighter for that price! Wont be buying again

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by raychilll

Ehhhh. I really don't see all the hype especially when it's so damn expensive. I have very fair skin though so maybe it works better for those with darker skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by makeupnerd23432

It's an ok bronzer. Not terrible or amazing just meh. It has good pigmentation FOR FAIRER SKINNED GALS but not for me. It was extremely expensive and not worth the price. i only use this in the winter and if I need to darken my foundation in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by kawinber

great bronzer. i wear it everyday almost. no shimmer or anything like that. it's a nice color and easy to apply. lasts me a year!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by conilamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

surprise surprise surprise. its the first bronzer i hit pan on! I usually have no luck with benefit, and when i got this in a set, i wasn't really expecting anything that will surprise me.

I wasn't even in love with i first to use it, it was an ok product, i guess. yet, the more i use it, the more i love it. It has a cool undertone so it can actually create a more nature contour. It wouldn't make you look muddy. The matte finish is the best part i love about this product. LOVE it.

I would buy it again once i finish my mac bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by vic21

I love this product and have been using it for years! I have yet to find anything else that even comes close to this. It very subtle and just looks extremely natural. My problem with other bronzers are that they either have far too much shimmer in them or they make my face look dirty. I live in fear of this ever being discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is def worth the money. It's natural and matte. You don't look dirty or streaky. It's very very amazing. It's just so damn costly. I alternate between this and the rimmel bronzer so it last longer hah! This suits every skin type and most skin tones. Id say this is a staple bronzer, contour color. The boxes are super cute too!