April 20, 2014 | 1195 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by amatthewsgh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like it so far!! i've only had it on for about an hour...bt it goes on so smooth!! And the All In One pencil idea is good and convient!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I second what everyone else said: smudges. Then again, I don't want a super defined line (I use cream eyeliner and a brush for that) so I use this for smokey eye looks. And for that, it works beautifully so I give it a 4. Plus, it's pretty easy to put on as long as you're careful not to smudge it everywhere. Just don' t buy it if you want a skinny, super-defined line.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by parks906

This eyeliner smudges a lot, after a couple minutes of application. Even when i put a concealer base, it still smudges. Definitely do not recommend. Because i already bought it, i use it for smokey eye looks, but i definitely regret the purchase because i can't use it for anything else because it smudges and partly comes off.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Concertina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i wish this product didnt smudge because it goes on so smoothly. bummer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

This smudges like CRAZY. Two hours into the day, I need to redo my eyeliner. I would give it only one lippie, but since it came with a fairly decent smudge brush (for smokey eyes and the sort) and a sharpener I added one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by JGarfield

I picked this up during a recent DS raid. The formula glides on wonderfully. I love using it to 'tight line' my upper lash line. It does smudge after a couple of hours, but it never has looked bad, just smudged a bit. The pencil twists to advance which eliminates sharpening. However, on the 'cap end' has a black spongy smudger along with a 'tiny little' sharpener inside the smudger if you want a sharper point which is a plus!

Good application, but it did smudge a bit. Good DS iner, can't wait to get other colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this product a 3 due to its low staying power and its tendency to smudge right on off. Other than that, since it's the "new and improved expert-wear defining liner," it works relatively nicely. I like the fact that it's not a pencil, so it doesn't require constant sharpening, which I would've hated. Instead, you just turn the little dial and more comes up. It also glides on real smoothly and I love that!