OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 4/19/2009 1:36:00 AM

The colour doesn't look like anything special in the bottle, a bit like a pale brown but wow, when it's applied - gorgeous! Three coats gives a creme nude taupe colour that is very work appropriate. Easy to apply and no streaking. I can easily see this becoming a staple.

on 4/12/2009 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm very sensitive when it comes to nudes, but I love this one. It makes me feel luxurious on a wednesday, sort of.

on 4/9/2009 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Prefect nude for my skintone (Asian with light medium yellow skin). The mauve is quite unique compare to other nude shades out there...kind of grayish lavenderish. I like to layer it over a light pink cream like Passion to create a my-nails-but-better look. The color can be a little boring though, but I love it when I am not in the mood of colorful nails.

on 4/9/2009 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Usually nudes make me look dead, but the mauve tint to this color makes it wearable. It's a bit boring perhaps, but sometimes you need boring. I think it is very chic, though not everyone agrees with me!

on 3/27/2009 3:42:00 PM

Love this!!! I work in a very conservative environment and definitely could not pull off the wacky nail colors that the nail boarders wear each day! TMF is a mauve-tinged neutral that looks classy but with a subtle little kick that makes me glad I'm not wearing a neutral pink sheer day in day out. Application is a breeze, best of all brands of polish I've tried. So glad I discovered this!

on 2/11/2009 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

An amazing colour! Luckily, I saw someone wearing it, because from the looks of it in the bottle, it's not all that... On the nails, however, it's amazing. Will definitely buy again!

on 2/11/2009 8:20:00 AM

Like the majority of reviewers, I LOVE the colour. I am glad that I took a chance by buying it, as the colour does not look like the bottle. It is a subtle pink colour with a pale violet/grey tint - the perfect nude for my skin tone -it just gives a more sophisticated finish. I like this shade better then Dulche de Leche (which has more of an apricot tint to it). I used two layers and it's the fifth day already and no chipping yet!! Most of the cheaper polishes that I used in the past would have started chipping by day 3. The brush provided is also a lot thicker, so it picks up more of the polish. Will DEFINITELY buy again when I run out.

on 2/8/2009 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG this color is absolutely perfect. It looks even better in real life than it does online/in photos, which I can't say for most nail colors! I already own several natural nail colors, but TMF is different enough. It has a pinch of grey/taupe but doesn't give me corpse hands. Very flattering against my warm complexion, even in the dead of winter. It reminds me of $OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff but cooler and without the peach tones, and like a lighter more pastel version of OPI Dulce de Leche. Love this and would definitely repurchase when I run out!

on 2/4/2009 2:02:00 PM

Everytime I see this in the store I turn away. But after reading so many good reviews I thought I would try and am so glad I did! This goes on well and the color is beautiful. It's a very nice neutral. Kind of a "putty" like color. I am trying to get my nails back in shape after year and years of acrylic wear and this looks so nice on them.

on 1/19/2009 9:13:00 PM

Purchased this as I wanted a pale color and like it because it's a nice change from the usual pale pink, pale ivory colors. I put on two coats but think I would like even better if I add a third.

Top Rated OPI Products