OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 7/20/2009 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Favourite OPI nude. 2 coats, pro-wide brush, no streaking, dries fast. Work appropriate. Less pinky than miso happy... like it a lot.

on 7/3/2009 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Perfect nude colour without being too predictable. Doesn’t blend in too much with my cool-toned, fair skin.

on 6/27/2009 4:58:00 PM

This is my favourite OPI nail polish so far. This is the perfect nude colour - but it's not ultra nude..it has a punch of something extra. On me the colour changes depending on the lighting - sometimes it can look light purple, sometimes pinky, sometimes brownish/mushroomish. Sort of hard to explain but trust me, this is such a unique colour. It looks great with my pale skintone but I can also see this looking good on many other skintones. The lasting power is excellent - I wore this with 3 coats for 1 week and had very minimal chipping (one nail - one small chip). Ladies..run out and get this while you can!

on 6/18/2009 11:51:00 AM

Love the color....perfect for someone that wants a nude color with a splash of personality. This light hued neutral has a soft violet undertone that looks lovely against your skin tone. ( I am fair) I like the look because it can be a stand out while still blending it.....what other color can you say that about??

on 5/28/2009 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this color. It feels very subtle chic. Wears well on my short nails.

Jan 2014.
This is still my favorite nude polish. I don't mean naked nails.. I mean subtle color that is easy to wear.

I'm wear a C1or N1 in MAC foundation. My skin is fair with lots of red undertone.

on 4/28/2009 12:12:00 AM

This is the weirdest but coolest nude I've ever tried. OPI's Tickle My France-y is a shape-shifter, looking like a lovely soft standard pinky-nude in certain lights (like inside and in indirect sunlight) but then it turns into this funky lilac-tinted nude in direct sunlight! I know, sounds strange, a lilac nude, but it looks freaking phenomenal. Tickle My France-y also has a faint taupe component. In short, it is utterly unique. I am mostly a vamp and brights girl, so granted I don't have a huge pale collection, but I have a fair number and this one is a winner. It's the perfect polish for those women who have to use conservative polish in the office but like polish that's different. This fits both bills! Wear and application very good, too.

on 4/19/2009 1:36:00 AM

The colour doesn't look like anything special in the bottle, a bit like a pale brown but wow, when it's applied - gorgeous! Three coats gives a creme nude taupe colour that is very work appropriate. Easy to apply and no streaking. I can easily see this becoming a staple.

on 4/12/2009 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm very sensitive when it comes to nudes, but I love this one. It makes me feel luxurious on a wednesday, sort of.

on 4/9/2009 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Prefect nude for my skintone (Asian with light medium yellow skin). The mauve is quite unique compare to other nude shades out there...kind of grayish lavenderish. I like to layer it over a light pink cream like Passion to create a my-nails-but-better look. The color can be a little boring though, but I love it when I am not in the mood of colorful nails.

on 4/9/2009 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Usually nudes make me look dead, but the mauve tint to this color makes it wearable. It's a bit boring perhaps, but sometimes you need boring. I think it is very chic, though not everyone agrees with me!

Popular Polishes