OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

I love this nailpolish with all my heart and soul! It is such a perfect color- suitable for all occasions. It's elegant, cute, chic and occasion friendly. Even though the shade is light, it never fails to capture attention. Tons of my friends have already asked me what color/brand my nails were painted!

Tickle my France-y is also easy to apply and does not streak much. I used 2 coats (3 for some) and it looked perfect!

this is a wonderful, hard-to-pin-down nude. on paper, it seems like it would be boring and incredibly stodgy, but it's actually luxurious and very modern. it reminds me of la perla lingerie, bobbie brown eye shadows, or some kind of milky, lavender tea. if i were to have a giant cashmere blanket, i would want it in this color.

i have pale skin, not overly warm or cool, and it looks nice, though i'd imagine it would be great on someone with a darker, caramely complexion. the pro-wide brush is awesome, and i got the coverage i wanted in two coats. durability is just what you'd expect from opi!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Favourite OPI nude. 2 coats, pro-wide brush, no streaking, dries fast. Work appropriate. Less pinky than miso happy... like it a lot.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Perfect nude colour without being too predictable. Doesn’t blend in too much with my cool-toned, fair skin.

This is my favourite OPI nail polish so far. This is the perfect nude colour - but it's not ultra nude..it has a punch of something extra. On me the colour changes depending on the lighting - sometimes it can look light purple, sometimes pinky, sometimes brownish/mushroomish. Sort of hard to explain but trust me, this is such a unique colour. It looks great with my pale skintone but I can also see this looking good on many other skintones. The lasting power is excellent - I wore this with 3 coats for 1 week and had very minimal chipping (one nail - one small chip). Ladies..run out and get this while you can!

Love the color....perfect for someone that wants a nude color with a splash of personality. This light hued neutral has a soft violet undertone that looks lovely against your skin tone. ( I am fair) I like the look because it can be a stand out while still blending it.....what other color can you say that about??

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this color. It feels very subtle chic. Wears well on my short nails.

Jan 2014.
This is still my favorite nude polish. I don't mean naked nails.. I mean subtle color that is easy to wear.

I'm wear a C1or N1 in MAC foundation. My skin is fair with lots of red undertone.

This is the weirdest but coolest nude I've ever tried. OPI's Tickle My France-y is a shape-shifter, looking like a lovely soft standard pinky-nude in certain lights (like inside and in indirect sunlight) but then it turns into this funky lilac-tinted nude in direct sunlight! I know, sounds strange, a lilac nude, but it looks freaking phenomenal. Tickle My France-y also has a faint taupe component. In short, it is utterly unique. I am mostly a vamp and brights girl, so granted I don't have a huge pale collection, but I have a fair number and this one is a winner. It's the perfect polish for those women who have to use conservative polish in the office but like polish that's different. This fits both bills! Wear and application very good, too.

The colour doesn't look like anything special in the bottle, a bit like a pale brown but wow, when it's applied - gorgeous! Three coats gives a creme nude taupe colour that is very work appropriate. Easy to apply and no streaking. I can easily see this becoming a staple.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm very sensitive when it comes to nudes, but I love this one. It makes me feel luxurious on a wednesday, sort of.

Top Rated OPI Products