Prefect nude for my skintone (Asian with light medium yellow skin). The mauve is quite unique compare to other nude shades out there...kind of grayish lavenderish. I like to layer it over a light pink cream like Passion to create a my-nails-but-better look. The color can be a little boring though, but I love it when I am not in the mood of colorful nails.
Usually nudes make me look dead, but the mauve tint to this color makes it wearable. It's a bit boring perhaps, but sometimes you need boring. I think it is very chic, though not everyone agrees with me!
Love this!!! I work in a very conservative environment and definitely could not pull off the wacky nail colors that the nail boarders wear each day! TMF is a mauve-tinged neutral that looks classy but with a subtle little kick that makes me glad I'm not wearing a neutral pink sheer day in day out. Application is a breeze, best of all brands of polish I've tried. So glad I discovered this!
An amazing colour! Luckily, I saw someone wearing it, because from the looks of it in the bottle, it's not all that... On the nails, however, it's amazing. Will definitely buy again!
Like the majority of reviewers, I LOVE the colour. I am glad that I took a chance by buying it, as the colour does not look like the bottle. It is a subtle pink colour with a pale violet/grey tint - the perfect nude for my skin tone -it just gives a more sophisticated finish. I like this shade better then Dulche de Leche (which has more of an apricot tint to it). I used two layers and it's the fifth day already and no chipping yet!! Most of the cheaper polishes that I used in the past would have started chipping by day 3. The brush provided is also a lot thicker, so it picks up more of the polish. Will DEFINITELY buy again when I run out.
OMG this color is absolutely perfect. It looks even better in real life than it does online/in photos, which I can't say for most nail colors! I already own several natural nail colors, but TMF is different enough. It has a pinch of grey/taupe but doesn't give me corpse hands. Very flattering against my warm complexion, even in the dead of winter. It reminds me of $OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff but cooler and without the peach tones, and like a lighter more pastel version of OPI Dulce de Leche. Love this and would definitely repurchase when I run out!
Everytime I see this in the store I turn away. But after reading so many good reviews I thought I would try and am so glad I did! This goes on well and the color is beautiful. It's a very nice neutral. Kind of a "putty" like color. I am trying to get my nails back in shape after year and years of acrylic wear and this looks so nice on them.
Purchased this as I wanted a pale color and like it because it's a nice change from the usual pale pink, pale ivory colors. I put on two coats but think I would like even better if I add a third.
OMG I LOVE this color!!! The best find of the year (nail wise) for me! The perfect nude, for when I don't want a boring clear/pink/french nails, but don't feel like wearing darker polish that'll really show the chips (i'm bad at nail upkeep and I use my hands waaaay too much). I love most of the Fall 2008 France collection - the marketing was soooo divine and it turns out the colors were just as nice hehehe.
- THE COLOR! On my NC30 skin, it's dark/lavander enough so that it doesn't look like my fingers don't have nails. It's subtle but makes my hands look clean and classy. I can't stop looking at them!
- Pretty easy to put on - I have tiny fingers so the pro-wide brush is a little too big, but I can still manage pretty well. It took two coats (the first was a little streaky and translucent) but I was in a hurry so I might've been able to do it in one, we'll see next time.
- Lasted quite a long time - I went to Beijing for two weeks and did a lot of rough stuff to my hands, but the polish stood up to the damage. And even with chips, it's such a great color you can't really see them unless you try!
- I can see this not looking good on some skintones, so it's important to swatch it if you can!
- Price: I know OPI isn't the most expensive polish out there, but it still pains me to pay $8.50 for a polish! I suggest if you really like the polish on you, go order online - I see them go as low as $4.95!
I will buy this again and again! I hope they never discontinue this! Great for any occasion, work or play! Please, give this winner a chance!
This is a fabulous nude color. My previous fave for nudish nails was Bubble Bath but this is a hint darker with a touch of lavender added. I picked this color at a nail salon for a mani but will be purchasing for future home use.