April 18, 2014 | 1209 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tickle my France-y

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by miskande

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most beautiful nude shade I've ever used. It's the only only that matched my olive skin tone and didn't look like it was the same color as my skin. I imagine this would suit most skin tones. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 4:48:00 AM More reviews by fionam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS COLOUR!

It is a nude colour mixed with a bit of mauve and brown. It is perfect for the workplace without being overly dramatic.

You will need at least 3 coats just to see the colour, but it is INCREDIBLE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Second mani with this color - I think it should become a go-to color for me. A beautiful nude color. All creme. High shine. No shimmer. A classy neutral that also should work in warmer seasons, too. IIRC, this one may be similar to Dulce de Leche, but this one is far better for skin tones like mine. (DdL is not right on me - almost makes me look sickly).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by crys929

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a huge fan of the OPI French collection and this color is one of my new favorites! Two coats seems to work best for me (one coat is a little 'blah'). I will definitely buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 4:02:00 AM More reviews by farrah419

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

what a beautiful chic color....it is a neutral beige pink mauvy nude....I love it and think I will buy another one...to stash...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by shakedownstreet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for a good sheer polish for the colder weather. Everything always seems too sheer and/or kinda blah for the Fall/Winter months. Not this color. AMAZING. As the other reviewers stated, this is a nude with some depth, some interest. It's absolutely a nude, but with lots of gray, a bit of mauve, lots of shine, very clean looking. I'd say that it's a perfect, chic, almost edgy shade. Looks great with the standard two coats, but one coat also imparts great color payoff. Think this shade will look just as pretty with darker colored clothing as it will with hardcore colors. Very versatile and sexy. I especially enjoy this shade because it looks nice against my light olive skin. No ruddiness, doesn't wash me out or make me look as though my nails are the same shade as my hands as a lot of nudes do. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Oh, and I think it'll work on a huge age range as well. Very tasteful with a bit of a wink!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by devo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an amazing color. I'm super picky about what I'll put on tips (toes I'll try almost anything). I think there's maybe 2 polishes I'll wear. Well, this is the 3rd and the only true nude I'll wear! I see the color as a slightly lavender tinted grayed beige, a cool to neutral tone. Works well with my LLL pink toned skin, as the lavender doesn't accentuate the ruddiness. Very happy with this and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

WOW! This is one of the most beautiful nude polishes ever! It's nude with a distinct muted-mauve cast, which gives it a very sophisticated look. One coat is sheer, giving the nails just a hint of mauvey-nude polish; two coats cover perfectly, resulting in a glossy creme. I think I'll be reaching for this one again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 2:14:00 AM More reviews by cheekypig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

** Click for pics ** >>
OPI Tickle my France-y is a beautiful, creamy nude that's far from your everyday, pink or beige neutral. Instead, it's a beautiful almost grey, lavender taupe that is the perfect twist to a neutral nude. It's very unique and different, yet in the best way possible. It's conservative, modern, subtle, yet has a that wild pop of flavour that makes it unique for going out; it takes on that natural, healthy look with a subtle twist that makes this colour have that extra oomph, rather than a plain old neutral. I love how it can look like a creamy milk chocolate to a lovely lavender toned beige pink. It's very classy; a beautiful nude that's not boring at all. This is a great addition for fall and winter, perking up those dull winter days and boring black clothes, yet still looking naturally gorgeous with a twist. I use three coats for the best colour and coverage. One coat is extremely sheer, but not streaky at all, two is a little more opaque, though you can just see your tips, but three provides perfect opaque coverage, while still being classy and subtle.

continued >>

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2008 5:32:00 AM More reviews by xtinemax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's definitely different. Different from all the other fall colors that have been coming out and looking alot like everything we've ever seen before. It's a lavender-lilac-taupe-dusty-nude. Looking more purple or more taupe depending on the light. I hate it when it looks taupe, because it tends to look like an ugly car paint/carpet taupe than a nude taupe. But when it looks more purple it is stunning and unusual.

I think I will wear this more sheer than full color because I hate when it looks taupe that much.