OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 5/28/2009 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this color. It feels very subtle chic. Wears well on my short nails.

Jan 2014.
This is still my favorite nude polish. I don't mean naked nails.. I mean subtle color that is easy to wear.

I'm wear a C1or N1 in MAC foundation. My skin is fair with lots of red undertone.

on 4/28/2009 12:12:00 AM

This is the weirdest but coolest nude I've ever tried. OPI's Tickle My France-y is a shape-shifter, looking like a lovely soft standard pinky-nude in certain lights (like inside and in indirect sunlight) but then it turns into this funky lilac-tinted nude in direct sunlight! I know, sounds strange, a lilac nude, but it looks freaking phenomenal. Tickle My France-y also has a faint taupe component. In short, it is utterly unique. I am mostly a vamp and brights girl, so granted I don't have a huge pale collection, but I have a fair number and this one is a winner. It's the perfect polish for those women who have to use conservative polish in the office but like polish that's different. This fits both bills! Wear and application very good, too.

on 4/19/2009 1:36:00 AM

The colour doesn't look like anything special in the bottle, a bit like a pale brown but wow, when it's applied - gorgeous! Three coats gives a creme nude taupe colour that is very work appropriate. Easy to apply and no streaking. I can easily see this becoming a staple.

on 4/12/2009 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm very sensitive when it comes to nudes, but I love this one. It makes me feel luxurious on a wednesday, sort of.

on 4/9/2009 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Prefect nude for my skintone (Asian with light medium yellow skin). The mauve is quite unique compare to other nude shades out there...kind of grayish lavenderish. I like to layer it over a light pink cream like Passion to create a my-nails-but-better look. The color can be a little boring though, but I love it when I am not in the mood of colorful nails.

on 4/9/2009 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Usually nudes make me look dead, but the mauve tint to this color makes it wearable. It's a bit boring perhaps, but sometimes you need boring. I think it is very chic, though not everyone agrees with me!

on 3/27/2009 3:42:00 PM

Love this!!! I work in a very conservative environment and definitely could not pull off the wacky nail colors that the nail boarders wear each day! TMF is a mauve-tinged neutral that looks classy but with a subtle little kick that makes me glad I'm not wearing a neutral pink sheer day in day out. Application is a breeze, best of all brands of polish I've tried. So glad I discovered this!

on 2/11/2009 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

An amazing colour! Luckily, I saw someone wearing it, because from the looks of it in the bottle, it's not all that... On the nails, however, it's amazing. Will definitely buy again!

on 2/11/2009 8:20:00 AM

Like the majority of reviewers, I LOVE the colour. I am glad that I took a chance by buying it, as the colour does not look like the bottle. It is a subtle pink colour with a pale violet/grey tint - the perfect nude for my skin tone -it just gives a more sophisticated finish. I like this shade better then Dulche de Leche (which has more of an apricot tint to it). I used two layers and it's the fifth day already and no chipping yet!! Most of the cheaper polishes that I used in the past would have started chipping by day 3. The brush provided is also a lot thicker, so it picks up more of the polish. Will DEFINITELY buy again when I run out.

on 2/8/2009 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG this color is absolutely perfect. It looks even better in real life than it does online/in photos, which I can't say for most nail colors! I already own several natural nail colors, but TMF is different enough. It has a pinch of grey/taupe but doesn't give me corpse hands. Very flattering against my warm complexion, even in the dead of winter. It reminds me of $OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff but cooler and without the peach tones, and like a lighter more pastel version of OPI Dulce de Leche. Love this and would definitely repurchase when I run out!

Top Rated OPI Products