Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 1/2/2014 8:54:00 AM

I really makes my lashes appear thicker. It adds volume but if you put a couple coats, it can get really clumpy

Didn't like that it clumps after a few coats cause I love to use lots of mascara however it does make my lashes look longer, darker, and fuller. Overall a good product. I would buy it again.

on 12/30/2013 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This mascara is the bomb. I just came home from work, and my partner asked me if I was wearing false lashes. :) I got it in my Dec Glossybox, and I was really disappointed to get a DS item in it, but now that I've used it and had a few people at work say how good my lashes look I've done a 180.

It makes my lashes thicker and fuller and longer without clumping. That's all I hope for from any mascara, no matter what the advert lingo blabs on about. I'm really impressed with the lengthening, my lashes aren't short by any means but this really exaggerates them.

My only issue is the smell. It's so chemically and strong.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you have small lashes like me you have a better chance of getting mascara on your face because the wand is pretty big I like small brushes but I wanted to try this one out......and it made a mess and it smelled weird I rather get a covergirl one

on 12/29/2013 8:59:00 PM

I've been using this mascara for a couple years and before that I had the Falsies and loved that as well. It makes my lashes look dark and longer without being too extreme. It doesn't clump much or weigh my lashes down. Could give more volume though. The packaging is cute and convenient for travel and the price is decent for a drugstore product. Would recommend.

on 12/28/2013 9:44:00 AM

My go-to mascara, bought it loads of times and will sure be buying this baby again!

on 12/28/2013 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm still not sure on my feels with this mascara. The first time a bought it years back I loved it, but now not so much. It's not horrible or anything I just tend to have good and bad days with it. It sometimes picks up way to much formula on its brush and makes your lashes look clumpy. This is why I like it better after I've been using it for a while and there's not so much left for it to pick up. I usually use a lengthening mascara beneath this for better results.

on 12/28/2013 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this mascara

on 12/28/2013 3:31:00 AM

While being a good price and pretty to look at this mascara did nothing for my eyelashes. I'm lucky enough to have long lashes, however I appreciate a mascara that can give me a good thick look. Along with a strange honeysuckle, floral smell ( is this normal??) this mascara flaked so bad. I also noticed that my eyelashes seemed to fall out more after using this. I understand normal fallout where for me it's maybe one lash from each eye I was seeing about three!! Needless to say I was alarmed and since changed mascaras and things seem back to normal. Just proof to me that it was this mascara. Beside all of that it did give an ok thickness, but I've used better combinations of mascaras to get the look I like.

I love this mascara. I have bought all kinds of mascara in all price ranges and I always end up back up at this one. However, I did recently tried clump crusher, and I gotta say, Volum' Express should be nervous that I'll be replacing her next time I need new mascara.

Popular Mascaras