July 22, 2014 | 2334 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by JuJu05

It's a good mascara. Good volume, thickening formula, and OK extension. The only problem was the irritation to my eyes, and the way it smelled.I felt like I was putting chemicals out the lab straight unto my face. I never experienced that with other mascaras. Something that smelled like that, cannot be good for u!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

A very good basic mascara. A nice 'dark' black which doesn't seem to have lengthening fibres as it doesn't lengthen my lashes or aggravate my very sensitive eyes. It just tops off my everyday look very nicely. It doesn't flake or smudge and the texture is not in the slightest bit thick, just slightly watery. For the very reasonable price I don't feel guilty for binning it when it inevitably gets clumpy in the tube or smells 'off'. I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by crodri95

This is my holy grain mascara. I try new ones that people rave about, but none compare to this one. I always go back to it and I always will. My cousin and I agree that this mascara does everything needed for our eyelashes. It lengthens and volumizes. Of course, I apply two-three coats, but I'm not complaining. Definitely a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by meru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara smudged like mad on me, within 1 hour of application. Could not use it at all which is a shame since it adds a lot of volume to my thin lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I really love this mascara. It is one of the few that lengths and volumizes and holds a curl.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by BlueTutu

This is an okay product. My main complaint is that it smudges easily under the eyes and flakes off during the day.
The application itself is usually fine but it can clump if you put on too many layers or if there's a lot of product on the brush. I wouldn't repurchase - there are better mascaras for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lilmomomo

its ok.. but i feel like the falsies offered a better dramatic effect on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by channelalice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont usually give 5 stars but this product deserves a 5 among all ds mascaras. It works somehow similar to my estee lauder mascara. Its easy to apply, does not clump and does not flake. Got it for $5.12 in canada at walmart when it was on sale haha. Imo it def adds volume but not something that will make you go: WOW! If you don't layer it up, it gives you sort of a natural finish look. If you layer it up, try using another mascara like one by one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Interesting smell...but it does its job and gives me big volume lashes. However it does smudge towards the end of the day sadly :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to mascara for ages. (Well, since whenever it came out...) I've tried all the fussy brands, but seriously no one holds a candle to Maybelline when it comes to mascaras. I love the fact that even though I do not use the waterproof version, I don't get raccoon eyes halfway through the day. Even the brush is awesome. Full, but stiff enough to comb out all those little clumps. After I am finished with a tube, I clean off the brush and save it for eyebrow grooming and post-mascara declumping. I can't say enough great things about this, it's my fave!