LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 6/21/2004 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was one of the items in my very first Lush purchase, and it will always be one of my favorites. It is the perfect thing for hot, humid summer weather to keep you feeling fresh and dry. It also has the mist lovely, subtle, feminine scent. It's lovely. I just wish they would package it in a tin, rather than the cheap cardboard tub it comes in.

on 6/20/2004 10:22:00 PM

My favorite Lush dusting powder. I've tried most of them, I think S.U. is the best for several reasons. The fragrance is light and pleasant. There are hidden small chunks of cocoa butter that moisturize that's why this DP is not drying as others. Also talc free.

on 6/19/2004 7:48:00 AM

This powder is fabulous. It smells wonderful and the texture will leave you feeling soft and smooth. On the other hand, the packaging sucks. I took mine and poured it into a Tupperware container. Other than that, it great!

on 6/16/2004 5:39:00 PM

I love this stuff, I have been so addicted, and the other night had a dream that they made a lingerie wash to match its scent! Anyway, of course the packaging on all the Lush powders is terrible, opening them for the first time is a big mess. If--heaven forbid--they tip over (I keep mine stacked)... you'll lose some. Actually, I don't even open the container to get powder out anymore... just shake it and it comes out (I don't shower myself in this stuff though). But it does have the most beautiful scent and texture, and makes the other Lush powders feel like sandpaper in comparison, even though they are not that coarse!

This is my favorite of all the Lush dusting powders. I've used it for years and I will buy it again and again until they stop making it (which is hopefully never). My skin feels so soft after I put it on and the scent is so beautiful and it doesn't fade away for a long time.

on 6/9/2004 8:39:00 PM

Oh la la! This powder makes me feel like I am one hot mama! The silky, velvety feeling of this gliding over the skin is amazing. The jasmine scent is sexy and beautiful. A true winner.

I love the scent of this... The scent of the entire LUSH store makes me happy, and so does this. Smells like Fairy Jasmine bath bomb with something else in it.

on 4/25/2004 4:19:00 PM

This is a nice soft jasmine and cocoa butter scent. I love the scent of this powder. I am only giving it 4 stars only because of the packaging. It tends to spill out of the packaging even when you have it closed.

on 4/24/2004 1:28:00 AM

Smells so gorgeous of jasmine with a hint of creamy vanilla underneath. The little flecks of cocoa butter in it leave your skin incredibly soft, I *love* this stuff.

on 4/12/2004 3:39:00 PM

Really nice and sexy stuff. Soft, silky, sensual jasmine scent. The powder is very finely milled and doesn't dry the skin. Like someone said here - it is almost moisturizing.

Top Rated LUSH Products