April 19, 2014 | 1708 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 8:39:00 PM More reviews by mdfpaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh la la! This powder makes me feel like I am one hot mama! The silky, velvety feeling of this gliding over the skin is amazing. The jasmine scent is sexy and beautiful. A true winner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2004 6:07:00 AM More reviews by chocolateneedles

I love the scent of this... The scent of the entire LUSH store makes me happy, and so does this. Smells like Fairy Jasmine bath bomb with something else in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2004 4:19:00 PM More reviews by silentone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice soft jasmine and cocoa butter scent. I love the scent of this powder. I am only giving it 4 stars only because of the packaging. It tends to spill out of the packaging even when you have it closed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2004 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Halston

Smells so gorgeous of jasmine with a hint of creamy vanilla underneath. The little flecks of cocoa butter in it leave your skin incredibly soft, I *love* this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2004 3:39:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really nice and sexy stuff. Soft, silky, sensual jasmine scent. The powder is very finely milled and doesn't dry the skin. Like someone said here - it is almost moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 5:43:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is gorgeous. The smell is so good! Really yummy stuff - would make a great gift for a pal. I wonder whether the other LUSH powders are this good? Well anyway, this is cheap and a delight!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2004 9:08:00 PM More reviews by annieytown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was never much of a powder kind of girl until I purchased Silky Underwear. This dusting powder is beautiful. There are tiny clumps/flakes of cocoa butter that glide onto the skin. It does not leave huge traces of white powder on you. Instead it moisturizes and slowly sinks into the skin. The scent is quite pretty. It is a mixture of jasmine absolute and cocoa butter. The packaging is not the best but the product more than makes up for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by val3ntine

Mmmmmm... I love this smell. I wish someone would duplicate the scent so that I could make a lotion too. Packaging is horrible, so I have it in a plastic salt shaker that snaps shut (I think it's made by T*pperware, but other brands make it). The holes are a little bit small, but it travels no problem. I use it mostly in the summer when I don't need much moisturizing. In the winter when I switch to deoderant instead of anti-perspirant, I sprinkle some under my arms to help with the moisture.
*update* After I used up almost all of what was in my shaker jar, I was left with a bunch of little clumps that I can hear when I shake it. I wanted to see if it was really cocoa butter so I dipped my finger into it and rubbed some clumps into my skin and yes, it is cocoa butter. So you can't use a container with holes that are too small because the cocoa butter bits won't come out. Then again, the cocoa butter bits were coated in powder and never really "melted" into my skin. Just sat there like I had gluey stuff on my skin. Therefore I believe that the cocoa butter makes no difference when it comes to moisturizing. Oh and it's been a year that I've had my jar and I have 25% left but it's lost most of its smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by amy_aimee2000

The texture on this powder is amazing! Silky and almost like a moisturizer once it's on. I just can't deal with the scent. :( I think this type of jasmine is a love-it-or-hate it scent, and I am not in the love-it category. The packaging isn't the end of the world; you could easily dump it into something else and use a puff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this and really, really love it. The texture is really soft and smooth, and the scent is fabulous, sort of like jasminey chocolate (although everyone seems to have a different description of the scent). Now I can't get enough of it and I sprinkle it on the inside of my clothing and on my sheets too. I also had Honey Bee Have powder from LUSH but I'm sad to say that I've been pretty much ignoring it since I got my Silky Underwear!