Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

on 8/31/2011 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really like this brow pencil. It's a great texture, not waxy at all, but very natural looking. I have medium-brown hair but bought a Dark Blonde/Light Brown pencil to avoid super dark brows. It is a very nice color that defines my brows without making them too intense. I also love that you don't have to sharpen it. I took off one lippie because it does not last all day on me--it feels like it only lasts a few hours. Other than that, it's a great product.

on 8/26/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well this is my very first eyebrow product to have ever purchased and I'm defenitely not disappointed. The packaging is super slim and the tip is super tiny so it was very easy to use. I could deal with or without the comb, I kind of wish it had a spoolie on the end. I have very blonde sunkissed hair and got this in the light shade, "light blonde" and its still a tad dark but I'd say it almost matches my brows. It wears well and it easy to use so I defenitely don't regret purchasing. I would prob buy again but may also explore some others. This is a good product, especially if you are trying it for the first time.

on 8/26/2011 4:46:00 PM

this is a great replacement for my shiseido eyebrow pencil. the shiseido pencil was getting a little expensive for my budget so i needed something that was the same but cheaper and more affordable. like my shiseido eyebrow pencil, i was searching for a pencil that was ashy and not reddish. i use the color in medium brown which is the exact same color as shiseido in deep brown. many eyebrow pencils tend to give off a reddish tint and doesn't look good with black/brown hair. ashy brown makes it looks more natural on dark colored hair. i love the slim design because you won't ever have to sharpen it. the pencil is powder and not waxy at all, which is one thing i like this pencil because i hate waxy pencils. this is definitely my new HG.

on 8/10/2011 10:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This pencil is so easy to use! I've been using powder/wax to fill my brows but it wasn't easy for me to do the outer half of my brows without making a mess. I was pretty scared of pencils (looking "drawn on") but this one is so easy to use, takes me no time at all, and my brows look really natural. I bought dark blonde and I think it is more of a brown shade. I will pick up the next darkest shade for a more dramatic look. Definite repurchase.

on 8/2/2011 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I bought this at Target a few days ago & I really love it! It fills in my eyebrows amazingly & it looks so natural. The price is great also! Definitely something I will repurchase in the future!

on 7/28/2011 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't understand why ppl like this brow pencil.
It looks so fake and the color range is so small
nothing really fitted to my hair color/skin tone.
also it breaks so many times. I think i didn't even get to use it half way
I do not recommend

on 7/20/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I needed an eyebrow pencil for my very dark eyebrows, as even a little sparseness shows up and ruins the line of my eyebrows. I went to MAC as they seemed a good place to start and found a match in the color Spiked. However,as this is my first time using brow pencil, I did not want to pay over 10 dollars and risk looking like a Boy George fangirl 25 years too late. Happily the Internet led me to Define-A-Brow in dark brown, which is an exact dupe for Spiked. Their caps are even identical. My only complaint is that only a teeny tiny bit of product comes out at a time (probably to alleviate the Boy George concerns) so I make sure this is pushed up more before I use it. It sells for $6.19 at Ulta.

on 7/20/2011 7:00:00 PM

This is a great eyebrow pencil! I've bought this twice and will buy it again. Some brown eyebrow pencils are actually more of a reddish brown which I don't like but I find these shades are a little more "ashy." As someone had previously stated, it is a little fragile so be careful to use a light hand. My only complaint is I wish it were a little cheaper as I tend to use it up quickly.

I really like this brow pencil because of its fine point. It fills my brows in precisely and the light blond shade is perfect for my hair color. (most still seem to be too dark even when i choose the lighter shade). the only downside is that the pencil breaks off every time i try to apply it! i even use a light hand and it still cracks off non stop. Aside from that frustration its a great product/deal.

CMK

on 7/18/2011 3:16:00 AM

This pencil gives a soft, natural, and not drawn in (of course this depends on how much you put on) look. Applying with light small strokes, then combing my brows with a clean disposable mascara wand, and applying a clear brow gel gives me fuller natural brows. The only negative comment I have about this product is that the little comb at the end is useless.

Popular Brows Products