September 2, 2014 | 948 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Argan oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by violet27

I mix in a few drops of Argan oil with my First Aid Beauty Daily Moisturizer and it really makes my skin glow. I've gotten so many compliments about my complexion since I started using this combo.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by margaretsimpson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not worth the money. I use a less expensive but in my eyes a better quality argan oil by mama nature which seems lighter. I use it for the psoriasis on my arms and legs and also as a facial oil to stop ageing. It is amazing. Some people may prefer this oil but it's not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Coconut0404

I love it! Do I really need to say why? Make my skin glow, great for dry hair, and dry cuticles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

Adore adore adore!!! This product is so simple, so natural, that I don't have to have an oil for my cuticles, a treatment for my hair, and cream for my cheeks, another for my eye area, etc. I have combo/oily skin, but I sometimes get dry patches on my cheeks, and a drop or two of Argan Oil does the trick. I've used this as a night time face cream, a detangler and deep-conditioner for my hair, and hand cream. It has never broken me out, and isn't greasy--HONEST!!! And this is coming from one of the most fickle product wh**es you will ever meet. I very, very rarely buy a product more than once, especially when it comes to skincare. But I'm on my third of 4th bottle of JM Argan Oil in roughly two years! And I buy the smallest 0.5 ounce bottle, which is $14.00 but will last many months. This is probably one of two or three products that I truly MUST have on hand at all times.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by summitgurl

This broke me out! And I never get pimples near my mouth/nose area. The first few times hat I've used it, my skin felt softer the next day. Then afterwards, I started breaking out. Those with oily skin or acne-prone skin should stay away from this!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Organic
Cons:
Hard to use glass bottle, easy to waste
Not very moisturizing; not for dry skin
Expensive

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Maiamaia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was hoping this would be a good product for me, but my face started breaking out within a few days so I had to discontinue using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As moisturizers go, this is hands down the best one I've ever used. My skin is plump and moist without feeling greasy. I love to touch my face! I don't know that it does anything else, like anti-aging so you might want to use an appropriate serum first but I doubt I'll use another moisturizer ever again.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by linneahurtig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

UPDATE 14/3 -12 ----------------------------------------------
im changing this from 5 to 1. it ended breaking me out like craaaazy!

at first i really really loved this, thought its was the best thing i ever put on my skin. after about 10 days using this i got clogged pores/ small breakouts around my chin and down my neck... as it was my time of the month, i thought it was just hormones. but then after 10 additional days the clogging/ breakouts had'nt calmed down and i had small breakouts all over my face and down my neck.
its not cystic, just clogged skin which i feared when starting using this. its just not working for me and im so sad because my skin felt so smooth at first :/ going back to cerave pm for moisturizer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS HG! im obsessed with quality skincare and im spending alot on my skin. ive tried serious skincare lines as jan marini, peter thomas roth, skinceuticals, neostrata, dr denese, estee lauder, dermalogica, md formulations... just to name a few. and seriously, this is one if my top products of all time.

i got combination/ oily skin and have a tendency to get blackheads all over my face (even on my ears!) which i guess is due to fast skin turnover. i _need_ good and strong daily exfoliation and with this baby added on top of it, my skin miraculously adjusted to a normal oil production. my skin is so supple and moist which i never felt before even though i got oily skin. i now experience what good hydration in the skin is, and i am so thankfull.

i use about 5 drops of this each morning and evening. i use it after my serums and eye creams (alternate between ce ferulic, jan marnini bioglycolic lotion/serum and estee lauder advanced night repair).

i should say that i use 40% glycolic peels and retin-a on a regular basis and this oil has worked wonders in conjunctuon with thoose.

i highly suggest trying this one out!

(please excuse my english, as im from sweden there might be some misspelling ;P)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

This made me break out like crazy! I've always had nice skin tone and this made me get huge pimples, that I'm still treating because of the scars. How could something expensive do this to me? I didn't return it because I found it was nice to put on my hair, just in the ends and just a drop because a lot of this stuff will make your hair really oily and unmanageable. I did notice that the area that this didn't break me out looked moisterized and smooth but I'm not taking any chances. Would not buy again.