October 21, 2014 | 2081 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by znapkracklenpop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice pink color with a little shimmer and this product is also oil -free.

i really like clinique's blushing blush compared to their other blushers because the blushing blush is oil free and also its very easy to apply and pick up product. i used to have the other clinque blush and after a few months or so, the blush would harden and i would literally have to scrape the blush to get product. but fortunately, i dont have this problem with this blush! so definitely a good buy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by kaberly

Powder blush.
color is beautiful, has shimmer.

Applies well, nicely pigmented.

Doesn't last long. :/

Wouldn't buy again, but it is nice to use if you are using a base underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Mellc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great blush color of reddish-pink-bronzish. Heavily pigmented and has shimmer. Combined is a great late summer/fall blush! I just love the color which goes great on tanned skin. Clinique's products also are awesome for sensitive skin and I have never had any problems with extra breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by livinglaughingloving

I found this laying around, i believe i got it free (buy a certain amount kind of thing)..it came with the blush and butter pecan eyshadow duo. So i decided since im getting bored with my other blush i would try this, i think this will be so pretty for fall, its very nicely pigmented, looks natural, stays put, what more can i ask for. go out and buy this you will not be dissapointed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by channelfloral

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite ever blush! It has a glittery hint to it, and the colour is beautiful. I am extremely pale, but like a strong blush and this is perfect.

It sweeps on deliciously, and stays put. This is my one and only makeup product that I do not have to re-apply.

My Mum got this, and after I borrowed it once, I went straight online to get my own.
This costs 18.50 for 6g, and it lasts a very long time. I use a fair amount every day and it still lasts me a year later...

Despite my oily skin this doesn't budge or 'melt' away. Will continue to buy it :)

LC

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by oOCandyOo

I got a sample of this as a GWP. The packaging was quite cheap that it broke after a while.
The color is gorgeous. But, within a few hours it's gone. I would say probably 3. I like my blushes to stay on and on, since I don't reapply my makeup during the day. But the color is worth the use. I used quite a lot of it. However, I won't want to pay the full price for it. I would rather get a mac or nars blush instead.

I also forgot to say that, you really need to use a brush that grabs color with this. And it is pretty hard to blend out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Sugarmints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as a gift from the bonus. I really like this product, even though I do not use blush much. Even though I got it free as a gift, they really gave out a generous amount! The brush that comes with it is useless in my opinion, it's too small to cover the cheeks, so you definitely need a bigger brush. I also like the fact that this blush looks NATURAL, and is light and gives you just a little bit of colour =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I also got this as gift with purchase. This, by far, is my favorite blush. It looks like the perfect flush. You really have that youthful glow in your cheeks that look natural rather than something like a light pink etc. If you use bronzer, this blush will actually show up on your cheeks, I have had bad experiences with blushes not showing up as much as my bronzer which looks splotchy. Which is why I recommend this blush! Definately super super super pretty. I can't even explain what it does to my cheeks. Better than NARS orgasm for sure. I recommend this to all. Clinique knows how to make blush very well, and using the brush it comes with actually helps. Using a round brush makes application harder, but the brush in the box is amazing! It's soft and my mother has converted me into a clinique blusher gal!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by mprzytula1

I got this blush in my gift with purchase and I LOVE IT! Love the color..it's pink/brown with tinny bits of golden sparkles. Very pigmented which I like and stays on all day! Don't like the packaging but love the product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by soleil91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loveee this blush!
Gives your face a beautiful, sunkissed glow with a hint of sparkle.
It's not SUPER pigmented or anything (like my R&R blush!)
But, it's still quite pigmented and stays put throughout the day.
I sometimes contour my face with it, it looks beauuutiful. :)
It also helps that Sunset Glow is the title of my favourite song, haha :D