April 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperShock Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Susie31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have enjoyed this in navy very much. good alternative to black, not shock bright but has enough color! not at all halloweenish,perfect for everyday. navy is exactly as it says a dark blue. no shimmers or sparkles. for my very sensitive lense wearing eyes it has been awesome.
I just bought it in emerald green. which I heard is like a greyish green. I like that the colors are subtle,like I said for everyday , for my 30-something self.
recommended. never budged flaked or came off at all. waterproof.slept in etc. never any problem.
just adds subtle color, I admit , like others have reviewed..the formula doesnt do much in the way of thickening,lengthening.or shaping.its also a bit dry or matte like. not shiny.
but I love it. will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by kristyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty happy with this. On days when I want to go as natural as possible, I'd use my elf mineral infused mascara. But when I want some definition and volume (not too much though so I only do about 2 coats) I'd go with this. I like the bristles on the brush but it can be tricky to get shorter lashes (the elf is super easy). Also, a slimmer tube would be more travel friendly

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by weakshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've been using this product on and off since high school, so at least 3-4 years now, and I keep coming back to it. Often I'll run out, and run to the drugstore and get something new to tide me over - because I always wait too long to contact my Avon representative - but nothing I've tried has ever been nearly as good as Avon Supershock. I even tried their Supershock Max and found it very clumpy.
It's pretty cheap, and Avon often has sales (like buy-one get-one). The brush gives my lashes tons of definition, separating each and every one while adding great volume - I often am asked if I'm wearing falsies while wearing this mascara. I can't recommend it more highly. As long as Avon makes this, I'll never waste my money on another mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by blackpoppy26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THICK AND GORGEOUS! A little clumpy if you put too much on..I usually wear this one and the super extend and everyone is always complimenting my on my eyelashes

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by strainglia

I like the blue color of the brush (not that it matters a lot). It also looks good on my eyelashes but it somewhat flakes. Also it is too big and bulky. It could have been better if it comes with a slimmer package.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not too bad. Didn't volumize as much as I'd hoped, but didn't flake, smudge or irritate either. Comes off quite easily. The plastic comb brush is kind of large, so it was somewhat difficult to get to the outer lashes. Overall, it just gave a natural look that seperated eash lash nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by GlitterMuffin773

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I have to admit, though, that I wasn't initially a fan.

I'm a new AVON Rep., but until recently wasn't in love with their mascara or foundation. I purchased this mascara to essentially give it a try since the claims were pretty impressive. The first time I used it I absolutely HATED it. It made my lashes fall flat when it dried and I wasn't seeing any 'super volume' whatsoever. It went immediately into my makeup 'crap pile of doom' for a couple weeks.

Then, one day I thought I'd give it another try as (after all) I'm now selling this stuff. This time, however, I used an eyelash curler before applying. Wow. I completely ate my words and it's now my absolute favorite. I've recommended it to customers and everyone else loves it, too. It didn't flake (I live in CA where it gets warm, too), brought out lashes I didn't know I had PLUS (my favorite part) it didn't break the bank. I would recommend, however, that you curl before applying and use 2-3 coats to get the full effect: lots of sexy lashes with no clumps and no stiffness.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by michellea123

This is a bittersweet mascara!
Pros:
Never clumps
Raises lashes without curling them

Cons:
Flakes
Very weak color
Doesnt make lashes thicker

This is good if you want a barely there mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by teaghanlc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I have ever used.
Especially when it's dried out!

It separates lashes.
Evenly coats all lashes.
Makes eyes pop like there's no tomorrow.

Beautiful product.

I got this as a freebie off a magazine, and I'm finding it ridiculously hard to find where to buy a new one!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Hxcookie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wet enough to put on and make your lashes look amazing! But, Also wet enough to smudge a bit easily, But once its dried it works amazingly and makes your eyes pop! Really great product, Would recommend, Would and will buy again!