Olay Age Defying Body Wash

Water, Petrolatum, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Amino Methyl Propanol, Lauric Acid, Fragrance, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A) (Vitamin A), DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG 14M

on 4/20/2010 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff smells bad. I hate smelling it on myself after i have showered. Also, it is not as moisturizing as the regular Olay body wash, which I love. I didn't see any difference in whether or not it was actually age-defying....it does have niacinamide in it that the Olay face creams have, but whether or not that does any good in a body wash is hard to tell. I didn't see any benefits in the time it took me to use up my sample bottle. I would not buy this.

on 4/6/2010 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received a small bottle of this as a sample and used it for a week. The lather is rich and it is moisturizing; however, the scent is similar to a body wash my husband used once. Although the scent is not lingering...it's still too strong and masculine for my taste. Will certainly not purchase this product if the do not change the scent.

on 2/11/2010 8:42:00 PM

This stuff is a greasy mess. I got a sample of it and thought I'd give it a try in this dry winter weather. Holy smokes, I had to grab a bar of Ivory soap to get this GREASE off of my body. The worst! Oh, and as a plus it smells like cheap perfume. All in all a real mess, it went in the trash.

on 1/27/2010 6:57:00 PM

WOW! I have just used this once so far... normally I will wait until I've at least used a product for a couple of weeks to write a review, but I had to make an exception in this case. I live in a very cold climate and since moving here my skin has been crazy-dry in the winter time. And since I wash my hands every chance I get because I'm very conscious of hand hygiene my poor hands have just been a wreck. I apply lotion as often as I can think to but there's only so much you can do.

So I use this body wash in the shower after my workout today and hours go by, during which time I've washed my hands several times and been outside in 20 degree weather. My knuckles are smooth and moisturized!! I can't believe it! I didn't even put on lotion after my shower! I cannot say this enough: it is a MIRACLE! Normally my knuckles are the driest part of my body since they're exposed the most to the elements and subject to those repeated hand washings. The rest of my body feels great, too, but the fact that the skin on my hands is just perfect now speaks volumes to be about the quality of this product.

One user stated that she uses this as a hand wash as well. I will start doing the same! This product comes in such a huge bottle that I can afford to use it as my body wash and hand soap. Way to go, Olay! This is the 4th Olay product that has impressed me in the last month. I'm a customer for life now!

on 4/10/2009 7:37:00 AM

I have been using the Olay Body wash range for over 10 years. I use Age Defying Body Wash every day in the shower without an Olay puff. It makes my skin feel so soft. I follow with Nivea Intensive Moisturing lotion which seems to be the perfect partner for this body wash. I also use this shower gel as a hand wash. Highly recommended.

on 1/25/2009 1:56:00 AM

I doubt this product does anything to age-defy my skin, however this body wash smells good, is moisturizing and cheap. This product has a clean smell that won't compete with your fragrance. I would buy again.

On days when I am running late I mix a little bit of this product with olive oil. I wash like I normally do and rinse off. Adding the olive oil allows me to skip lotion after my shower.

on 1/19/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

No age defying here, but the smell is wonderful. If the vitamins in their ingredients list are indeed there and do get in my skin then that would be a bonus. It's a great body wash. For the amount it has in the bottle it's priced well.
This particular olay body wash smells great and lasts on my skin. It lathers up pretty good and doesn't take alot of water to do so. The lather lasts quite a bit as well so it only takes a few squirts to lather up my body. It doesn't dry me out and it rinses off well. I really like using this particular olay Age Defying Body Wash compared to their Olay Bodywash Plus Spa Exfoliating Ribbons or their olay ultra moisture body wash with shea butter both of which are really really bad products that give the olay name a dent.
They'd do well to change the name though.

on 8/22/2008 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Not sure Olay Age Defying Body Wash has any "age-defying" qualities/powers, but my skin feels good after using it. This is a good "solid citizen" body wash that mildly moisturizes and rinses clean. It's a mild wash and the scent is pleasant and not at all over-powering. I found several sets of this body wash and the matching in-shower body lotion cheap on clearance at Target recently. When used together, I like them both a lot.

on 4/10/2008 1:17:00 PM

I really do like this wash! It smells soft and just a touch sweet.Very nice and creamy. The antiaging stuff is mostly just additives that help your skin become more smooth, general cosmetic acids and what not. But i really do think my skin holds moisture better when using this. Def more smooth, and i tend to get all itchy and hives when i shower but not so much these days, not sure if its the wash, or just my skin changing, but either way, im happy with this!

on 2/6/2008 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is UNBELIEVABLE. I used to use the Olay body wash w/shea butter, which is fantabulous as well, but WOW, I have definitely noticed even an improvement over that stuff. Amazing. My skin is soooooooooo soft. Use it! :)